PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Dishonored > The Knife of Dunwall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
garret10

brianf89's Gamercard
Next DLC *spoiler alert only read if u have completed knife of dunwall DLC

I hope the next DLC will be daud and the witches
garret10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by garret10 View Post
I hope the next DLC will be daud and the witches
I hope there'll be another DLC... :/
Old 04-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There is and it is: http://fusible.com/2013/02/zenimax-f...lkers-arsenal/

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #4
garret10

brianf89's Gamercard
thats excellent news, cant wait for that, i love this game, hope a sequel is made.
garret10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by garret10 View Post
thats excellent news, cant wait for that, i love this game, hope a sequel is made.
Zenimax have already said the game did well enough to become a new franchise, so I fully expect a sequel at some point. Tho' it'll probably be next gen at the rate they're going...
Old 04-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #6
Tom Pladgett

Brutopian's Gamercard
Even before reading any spoilerrific news, I assumed that the last mission of this DLC would be the Brigmore Manor. Unfortunately, that turned out not to be the case, but if there's a second installment of Daud DLC coming, then that would be the logical choice.
Tom Pladgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
DGgavin

dggavin's Gamercard
We know that there will be another DLC coming at some point in 2013, and the devs have said that through the course of the DLC's we will explore new areas and new characters, maybe even outside of Dunwall. Although I liked Knife of Dunwall a lot I would love to see some Corvo DLC and something with a little more length.
DGgavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
Vindicator51

Vindicator51's Gamercard

I have to admit, after playing through High and then Low Chaos, this DLC is what i expected. I openly admit i wasn't having that much fun with the trials.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:02 AM   #9
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The next story-based DLC for Daud is The Brigmore Witches. It is said to pick up where The Knife of Dunwall left off, after he meets Delilah.
MeltingBalloons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
Pixi

Mjukbrallan's Gamercard
The Brigamore Witches should come out sometime in July, I think. And The Voidwalker's Arsenal is all the pre-order stuff you could get at release. I think maybe there's some collector's edition stuff in there as well but don't hold me to that hehe.

Science flies you to the moon - religion flies you into buildings.
Pixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #11
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
I have to admit, after playing through High and then Low Chaos, this DLC is what i expected. I openly admit i wasn't having that much fun with the trials.
I didn't have much fun with them either and I don't think I'll ever get all the achievements.

The problem is that I just don't play Dishonored as a run & gun action game. Even when going for the High Chaos run I do the same thing I do for Low Chaos. I stealth around and instead of incapacitating the enemies, I stab them.

So the trials just don't gel with my play style... :/

But I am looking forward to more story DLC, The Knife of Dunwall was great.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #12
MeltingBalloons

MeltingBalloons's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Tyger7   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I didn't have much fun with them either and I don't think I'll ever get all the achievements.

I didn't really expect much from the Trials when I got it, I mainly just got it for the achievements. But also definitely waiting for more story-based DLC, repetitive time trials aren't really my thing either.

Currently Working On (Arcade):

Upcoming Games: Wolfenstein, Alpha Protocol, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Tomb Raider, GTA V

Join The Fun

Thanks to Gackt for the terrific sig and avatar!
Team Dunwall!
MeltingBalloons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #13
Vindicator51

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post

The problem is that I just don't play Dishonored as a run & gun action game. Even when going for the High Chaos run I do the same thing I do for Low Chaos. I stealth around and instead of incapacitating the enemies, I stab them.

But I am looking forward to more story DLC, The Knife of Dunwall was great.
I'm not going for run & gun either when i aim for High Chaos. I just take it easy, just like i do with my non-lethal runs.

As for the Trials, i'm missing the two Brawls and Assassin's Run. I just couldn't be bothered with them in the end, because it's more frustration than fun.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #14
GoldenEye250

goldeneye250's Gamercard
News regarding The Brigmore Witches DLC for Dishonored:

Quote:
Like me, you may be waiting on the conclusion of Daud’s tale from the latest Dishonored DLC. “The Knife of Dunwall” set things up, but it’s the third (and said to be final) DLC, “Brigmore Witches” that will bring the Assassin’s saga to a close. That add-on must be getting closer to release, because it’ll be playable at QuakeCon 2013 this August.The QuakeCon event is being held in Dallas, Texas between 1-4 August.

As well as Brigmore Witches, attendees will be able to blow up 1960s Nazis in Wolfenstein: The New Order and get another look at The Elder Scrolls Online. Sounds like they’ll be showing off some more of The Evil Within, too.

Id’s John Carmack will be giving his usual keynote speech at the event (by which I mean he gives one every year, not that it’s the same speech,) plus there’s said to be a panel chat with Dishonored’s Raphael Colantonio, Ricardo Bare and Seth Shain to look forward to.
General admission is free, so if you think you’ll be in Dallas in early August you may as well get yourself registered.
Source: http://www.incgamers.com/2013/07/dis...-quakecon-2013

Hopefully this DLC gets a late Summer release date, be it August or September. Release Date and price yet to be revealed.
GoldenEye250 is offline   Reply With Quote