PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Perfect Dark Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Cover/Wall Glitch

I know Steelbook and Classics versions of this game are pre patched so it's impossible to do this trick, I have the Steelbook but just got the 2005 version unpatched.

However I can't find any information on how u do the Wall Glitch to get out of Missions 4's Battle Arena, or Mission 11 Skip most of level etc. Anyone know what u press? I have googled but can't seem to find anything set in stone.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
UpgradePolecat

UpgradePolecat's Gamercard
It's easiest to pull off with a pistol without a scope, like the Falcon. It can be done with the P9P, but it's a tad harder. Move to one of the glitch positions (the hut in mission 9, the wall in mission 11). Now, once you're there, zoom in (press LT) on the wall you're going to use as cover, then press A to go into cover. While keeping LT pressed, pull the left analog stick down and rapidly tap A to go out of and in to cover until you pass through the wall.
I find that it helps to aim to your right a bit, and to go in cover as far as you can. Not sure if that helps, but it might.

It won't always work, but it's the best method I've found. Good luck!

By the way, are you sure that info about the Classics version is correct? I have the classic version here and I can perform the wall glitch just fine on an unpatched game.
UpgradePolecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
Drizzt1987

DriZzT1987's Gamercard
i got the steelbook edition and deleted the patch. i tried the wall on mission 11 and after a few seconds i was standing in the wall and saw a tree with missing textures around. i guess i can use the glitch somehow but i dont fall. i still do something wrong.

and which hut do you mean on mission 9? thats the hardest mission and dont want to play that again. already did that in coop....

Last edited by Drizzt1987; 04-23-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Drizzt1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #4
Drizzt1987

DriZzT1987's Gamercard
nevermind. and btw my steelbook edition is not patched
Drizzt1987 is offline   Reply With Quote