PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Uprising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-17-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
onyxguard11

CowboySoldier11's Gamercard
Angry Full lockdown glitched?

okay so me and my friends have tried for hours and for some reason, the achievement wont unlock.we've had him lockdown every perk machine,the 3 workbenches, and the plane and tried to get him to lockdown the pack a punch but will not do it. is anyone else having this same problem or have got it a different way?

EDIT: just got it! you need to have Brutus lockdown the perk a colas, work benches, the plane and the box,no barriers or pack and punch need to be locked. the tedious part is that he has to lock down everything in the SAME ROUND. If he locks down something you have to unlock it so you can try for him to lock everything down again

Last edited by onyxguard11; 04-17-2013 at 08:24 PM.
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
ministry555

xMinistry555's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
okay so me and my friends have tried for hours and for some reason, the achievement wont unlock.we've had him lockdown every perk machine,the 3 workbenches, and the plane and tried to get him to lockdown the pack a punch but will not do it. is anyone else having this same problem or have got it a different way?
u forget to let him lock down the mystery box.

im not sure if he even have to lock down the pack a punch. since its not even in the prison.
ministry555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
echoes999

echoes999's Gamercard
We did all the perk machines, the 3 benches, mystery box and the plane. Nothing. The only thing we didn't try was the pack a punch because we died. So we're missing that or something else.

Completed (Including DLC) Retail: 87 ~ Arcade: 78

Achievement Guides:

Dead Rising: Case West. XBLA
Shank 2 XBLA

echoes999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #4
Lightnning

Noirei's Gamercard
Me an my buddy attempted this an thoguht the same, Altho we didnt know the plane could be locked, we tryed to get him to lock the Pack a Punch an he just whouldn't do it.. we even trained 3 of them on the bridge thinking 1 might do it an nothing.. Not sure if its glitched but unless we were very unlucky i dont think it can be locked >.>
Old 04-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #5
jdawg529

Jdawg529's Gamercard
Looking at some TA.com solution comments some players were able to unlock it by playing on Original Difficulty and making sure he locks everything including barriers.

Meaning 5 Perks machines, Mystery Box, Plane and Barriers.
jdawg529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #6
Lightnning

Noirei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg529 View Post
Looking at some TA.com solution comments some players were able to unlock it by playing on Original Difficulty and making sure he locks everything including barriers.

My word even the barriers?!... Heh geuss thats why they called it Full Lockdown >.<

Nke thanks for the clearification.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #7
onyxguard11

CowboySoldier11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg529 View Post

huh that's weird,no wonder he kept smashing the windows in the cafeteria
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #8
GamePlayUK

GamePlayUK's Gamercard
Same here... I was on easy mode, but I did all other achievements on easy. He locked down all 3 work benches, all 5 perks, box and plane. I tried to get him to lock down the gondola and pAP but he wouldnt
Old 04-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #9
AmazingBowler

AmazingBowler30's Gamercard
Ran into the same problems as some of you and here's exactly everything you need. This should work hopefully, it did for me. I played Custom Zombies on Easy. I did this on two rounds, never killed Brutus. I took too long on one round and the zombies I left died out. Anyways...

- Juggernog
- Speed Cola
- Electric Cherry
- Double Tap Root Beer
- Deadshot Daiquiri
- Plane (I only constructed one part of it)
- Any barriers that are still up (Can't confirm this one but if all else fails, make sure they're all down.)
- Any Mystery Box location
- The 3 workbenches (read below)

Now HERE'S what most of you probably missed. It's what I missed. Make sure you have the zombie shield and the acid gat upgrade thing built on 2/3 workbench locations. That should do it. I had the shield built but I never bothered with the acid gat thing. So I was out of ideas pretty much and just decided to go collect the parts and build it. So I unlocked the table as it was already broken, constructed the acid thing, and let him break it again. And that did it, achievement unlocked. Hope that helps any of you guys, let me know!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #10
BsE Bloodbath

BsE Bloodbath's Gamercard
I think the achievement is actually bugged....unless it only unlocks for 1 person per game, in a game with 3 other friend and it only unlocked for 1 person =/
BsE Bloodbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:24 AM   #11
scmark15

scmark15's Gamercard
I can confirm that it will unlock on Local Easy Mode. Did it earlier while screwing 'round waiting for a friend to get online.

I'm not sure about the first OPs edit because I had a guard on an earlier round lock the bench on the docks and killed him and never unlocked it.

First thing I did was built the plane and take it to the bridge powering as many perks as possible along the way, as well as built the two recipes, I also NEVER repaired any barriers (they're all open except ones at spawn when you start a new game). When the guard spawned I finished all the zombies except for like 3 or 4 and lead the guard by everything starting with the plane and going downwards to the docks. I actually had no trouble with him (walking past the perks/benches)... once he locked the last perk (Jug for me) it unlocked.

Last edited by scmark15; 04-18-2013 at 03:26 AM.
scmark15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #12
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingBowler View Post
Ran into the same problems as some of you and here's exactly everything you need. This should work hopefully, it did for me. I played Custom Zombies on Easy. I did this on two rounds, never killed Brutus. I took too long on one round and the zombies I left died out. Anyways...

- Juggernog
- Speed Cola
- Electric Cherry
- Double Tap Root Beer
- Deadshot Daiquiri
- Plane (I only constructed one part of it)
- Any barriers that are still up (Can't confirm this one but if all else fails, make sure they're all down.)
- Any Mystery Box location
- The 3 workbenches (read below)

Now HERE'S what most of you probably missed. It's what I missed. Make sure you have the zombie shield and the acid gat upgrade thing built on 2/3 workbench locations. That should do it. I had the shield built but I never bothered with the acid gat thing. So I was out of ideas pretty much and just decided to go collect the parts and build it. So I unlocked the table as it was already broken, constructed the acid thing, and let him break it again. And that did it, achievement unlocked. Hope that helps any of you guys, let me know!
That's right, except for the barriers which are not required at all. Also, if Brutus is chasing you make sure there is enough distance between you and him, this way he will target the perks/benches/mystery box/plane when passing by, otherwise he's not gonna see it and continue chasing you.

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:58 AM   #13
billnye69

a stinky hippie's Gamercard
It wouldn't unlock for me on easy, played on original and it worked first try.

Number of Games 100% - 19

Number of Games 100% Ruined by DLC - 3
Number of Games 100% Ruined by glitches - 2
Number of Games 100% Ruined by MP - 12
billnye69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:37 AM   #14
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by billnye69 View Post
It wouldn't unlock for me on easy, played on original and it worked first try.
I got mine on easy
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:09 AM   #15
AceBD

Whiskey0TR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop QC View Post
That's right, except for the barriers which are not required at all. Also, if Brutus is chasing you make sure there is enough distance between you and him, this way he will target the perks/benches/mystery box/plane when passing by, otherwise he's not gonna see it and continue chasing you.
Quoting this for emphasis. 100% accurate, and the tip for allowing space between you and Brutus is huge.