PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Uprising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
abstract1620

harry coinshlot's Gamercard
Sniper Trap gone mad!!!

Last night my friend and I were sitting with our backs to the sniper trap, and sporking zombies like crazy. On three separate occasions, I was downed suddenly without taking any hits. This also happened once to my friend. We both had jugs, and would just drop without damage from the zombies. I think that it is possible to get shot by the sniper trap I you melee the zombie its shooting at.

Beware, if your going to sit at the sniper trap, don't go nuts with the spork. If you are, let the person doing the most knifing buy the trap, as it always seemed to shoot the other player than the one who paid for it.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #2
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstract1620 View Post
We both had jugs
Lawl

I think they can spawn behind you or you were windmilled. Unless you upgraded the sniper trap and took damage from RPG splash.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
abstract1620

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Lawl

I think they can spawn behind you or you were windmilled. Unless you upgraded the sniper trap and took damage from RPG splash.

I can understand why you wouldn't believe me. There is no place for a zombie to spawn behind me, if there was he would have been hitting my shield. My friend I was playing with didn't believe me either, until it happened to him. We knifed almost every zombie until round 34, I know what I'm doing.

On my children, it is possible for the knife lunge to put you in the way of that bullet. Why would it not damage the player? What trap doesn't
Old 04-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
cjhurt73

m1st3rxblack's Gamercard
what does "on my children" mean?
cjhurt73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #5
Ceris

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Lawl

Doing that is so bad! All it does is make a shit ton of crawlers that will end up trapping you

I've never turned on that trap myself, I rarely go down to the docks unless to buy Jug, then proceed to take the gondola back up. It wouldn't be the first time a trap can kill you
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 AM   #6
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
I can understand why you wouldn't believe me. There is no place for a zombie to spawn behind me, if there was he would have been hitting my shield. My friend I was playing with didn't believe me either, until it happened to him. We knifed almost every zombie until round 34, I know what I'm doing.

On my children, it is possible for the knife lunge to put you in the way of that bullet. Why would it not damage the player? What trap doesn't
I believe you because I've played with people who holed up there that were never touched.
I think it can shoot you... i mean, you're in the way and I don't think it's that friendly
KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #7
abstract1620

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
I believe you because I've played with people who holed up there that were never touched.
I think it can shoot you... i mean, you're in the way and I don't think it's that friendly
thank you. we thought it would make the rounds go a little quicker, which it does, but not a good idea in combo with the spork
Old 04-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #8
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
thank you. we thought it would make the rounds go a little quicker, which it does, but not a good idea in combo with the spork
Well, shit. Look at the two other traps. Both can down you if you wander into them. Don't know why it's so hard to grasp the concept that you could just as easily catch a bullet meant for a zombie...
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #9
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing View Post
Well, shit. Look at the two other traps. Both can down you if you wander into them. Don't know why it's so hard to grasp the concept that you could just as easily catch a bullet meant for a zombie...
Yea, that's true too... but it's less likely than the other two.
KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote