PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
once you get all 3 port areas open, return there after each mission

you can rack up alot of coin destroying everything, plus when you get inside the Bar on the left-area of the port, if you play as Blackbeard, not only does his sword swing faster than everyone, but all the "good" characters will attack you, so you get even more coin for those guys.

and i know about the "exploit" spot by the barrels, thats chump change, its barely giving me 1,000 coins per hit, you get a ton more for destroying the actual destructible objects in port area

i just have the 2x and double hats, i was around 300k and now almost 1 million just on the Left side alone(side with teh Barrel exploit), havent even went to the right, where those glass jugs are which keep respawning, then ill be able to purchase the 4x with 1mil

i had just bought the 2x and was basically at 0 coin before doing another mission, just to put things in perspective.

since theres hardly nothing to really destroy in any of the missions this hardly seems like "grinding" to me and more like what i EXPECT a Lego game's gameplay to consist of..fun button mashing

Last edited by eiVaL; 05-01-2013 at 01:21 PM.
eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote