PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2013, 03:19 AM   #31
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Very true, but (I think) it only designates between four main icons though, right?

Sniper, Assault, Runner, Heavy?
I thought the molotov guys had a molotov above their heads to be honest, but now I'm not sure. Also, the undead characters had some weird symbol, unless I'm completely wrong.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:30 AM   #32
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
I thought the molotov guys had a molotov above their heads to be honest, but now I'm not sure. Also, the undead characters had some weird symbol, unless I'm completely wrong.
Hmm, it's most likely me who is wrong to be honest lol. I'll hop on the game again tomorrow afternoon and look further into this achievement. I would test it tonight but I'm all "gamed" out for the day.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadZakpak
You would be Satan not to buy Halo: MCC if you have an Xbox One.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #33
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
You may want to change the name of the useful link in the roadmap as I didn't do text this time.

Also, for Derp, feel free to add this under the video:
Quote:
Alternatively, you can get this achievement by playing through the game, and one of the missions should have you jump a large height. Also, you can even get this achievement by using a hang glider, and jumping off of it midair at a great height!
Old 05-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #34
KWEY516

Send a message via AIM to KWEY516

KWEY516's Gamercard
turtles dont appear on the map havent seen 1 either
KWEY516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #35
turdferguson

Moeba Fett's Gamercard
I'm not to far in the game but is there a way to fight under water or is it a level perk? Can't attack the sharks but i did find cyber manta rays that float up to the top of the water that i can shoot but it doesnt seem like they count as one of the animals.
turdferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #36
X monkfish69 X

Bumstink69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
After reading this guie, I think I'm going to get this game. Shame I'm at work today.

Nice guide though, well done !
Old 05-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #37
Tragik T

Tragik T's Gamercard
There is a part in the game where RUNNING MAN unlocked for me randomly. It was the Facility you enter that have the BRAINWAVE HEADGEAR for the Blood Dragons. I dropped down off the top walkway to the second one below, took out the guys in the hall, walked back and forth on the walkway, approached the stairway to the captured blood dragon, went back down, and BLOOP!!!!!!!!! Unlocked. I have no clue why it unlocked, maybe the Blood Dragon went into combat mode with me, then calmed down????
Tragik T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #38
Frogstep

iLLscar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWEY516 View Post
You find some later during a Predator's Path side mission. I don't think they ever spawn outside of that mission.
Frogstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #39
Robot God

Robot God's Gamercard
Do the undead characters appear only in the last few story missions or something?Have not seen one yet and have 3 story missions left.
Robot God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #40
Majinbro

Majinbro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot God View Post
Do the undead characters appear only in the last few story missions or something?Have not seen one yet and have 3 story missions left.
The show up in the 6th mission.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:04 AM   #41
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
You may want to change the name of the useful link in the roadmap as I didn't do text this time.

Also, for Derp, feel free to add this under the video:
Thanks, Maka! I'll add these tips in shortly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWEY516 View Post
Their exclusive to a Predator Path quest! Just keep liberating the garrisons and doing the side quests and you'll find them soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdferguson View Post
I'm not to far in the game but is there a way to fight under water or is it a level perk? Can't attack the sharks but i did find cyber manta rays that float up to the top of the water that i can shoot but it doesnt seem like they count as one of the animals.
Like in Far Cry 3, you must be on a boat or on shore to kill a shark. You can't do any harm to it under water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot God View Post
I believe so, yes.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #42
xTenebrous

xTenebrous's Gamercard
Been running about for ages trying to get The Only True Stopped, I've beaten the game and I'm certain I've got a headshot on both heavies, a sniper, an assault and a runner, I must of missed one of the undead when I did that mission so my guess would be that this achievement is missable unless the undead show up somewhere else
xTenebrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #43
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTenebrous View Post
Been running about for ages trying to get The Only True Stopped, I've beaten the game and I'm certain I've got a headshot on both heavies, a sniper, an assault and a runner, I must of missed one of the undead when I did that mission so my guess would be that this achievement is missable unless the undead show up somewhere else
Do you remember what the name of the mission is when the Undead appear? So I can add it in! I'll see if any appear post game, if they don't then I'll note it as missable.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #44
Frogstep

iLLscar's Gamercard
Quote:
Do you remember what the name of the mission is when the Undead appear? So I can add it in! I'll see if any appear post game, if they don't then I'll note it as missable.
I believe the last missions you see undead enemies is mission 5 or so and it's called Summon The Plague. It's where you go into a portal thing and you hear "Test Your Might!", hard to miss.
Frogstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #45
Tuborg Green

Tuborg Green's Gamercard
there are no undead after completing the story, so yes, it's missable
Tuborg Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #46
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogstep View Post
I believe the last missions you see undead enemies is mission 5 or so and it's called Summon The Plague. It's where you go into a portal thing and you hear "Test Your Might!", hard to miss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuborg Green View Post
there are no undead after completing the story, so yes, it's missable
Thanks guys. I'm gonna do another quick run-through of the main quests only and make sure I note where they spawn and everything.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #47
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Updated Roadmap/Overview. It seems as though many of you are experiencing problems with The Only Real Stopper even after making sure you killed every enemy by playing through a second time. On the other hand, it's unlocking without any problems for other people.

If anyone has any methods or tips on this achievement, let me know!

Quote:
Old 05-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #48
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

I got the headshot achievement during Mission 6, without any problems after getting headshots on the undead enemies. They don't appear after the mission, so I guess the achievement is missable, but they only die from headshots so it would be pretty hard and pretty silly not not get a headshot on them considering that they basically hand you the headshots. The main problem people are probably having are with the explosive guys as they bend over when they get hurt without dying, and then explode without giving you the headshot. Also, I think there are also 2 variants of them that are similar, but count separately.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #49
Robot God

Robot God's Gamercard
For the head shot achievement I would recommend turning of the auto aim for guns in the menu as its really annoying when going for this achievement as it keeps locking on to their chests every time you aim.
Robot God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #50
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
I just got The Only True Stopper after shooting the shotgunner running dead in the nether realm. Also, I'm 99% sure I headshot'd all the elite Omega Force as well (there's even an elite flamer).

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #51
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I got the headshot achievement during Mission 6, without any problems after getting headshots on the undead enemies. They don't appear after the mission, so I guess the achievement is missable, but they only die from headshots so it would be pretty hard and pretty silly not not get a headshot on them considering that they basically hand you the headshots. The main problem people are probably having are with the explosive guys as they bend over when they get hurt without dying, and then explode without giving you the headshot. Also, I think there are also 2 variants of them that are similar, but count separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
I just got The Only True Stopper after shooting the shotgunner running dead in the nether realm. Also, I'm 99% sure I headshot'd all the elite Omega Force as well (there's even an elite flamer).
I'll still list it as missable for now until I have a full list of all the enemies.

However, I'm not going to be able to get on my Xbox today/tonight to double check and count all the enemy variants. Is there any way possible either of you could describe all the enemy variants so I can list them in the Guide?

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #52
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Boosting dragon kills:
  1. From the main menu, select "Campaign" then "Continue"
  2. Fast travel to the garrison located at X: 521.7, Y: 466.6
  3. After spawning, go out the door to your right, and then go up the hill and to the left
  4. Throw a cyber-heart, which will spawn a blood dragon
  5. Kill the dragon any way you want, although the killstar is recommended
  6. Open the menu, and "Save Game"
  7. After it saves, press X to exit to the main menu
  8. Repeat

This is recommend for those who have beat the game and need more dragon kills.

If you want the numbered steps for the guide, here's the BB Code, feel free to reword it:
HTML Code:
[LIST=1][*]From the main menu, select "Campaign" then "Continue"[*]Fast travel to the garrison located at X: 521.7, Y: 466.6[*]After spawning, go out the door to your right, and then go up the hill and to the left[*]Throw a cyber-heart, which will spawn a blood dragon[*]Kill the dragon any way you want, although the killstar is recommended[*]Open the menu, and "Save Game"[*]After it saves, press X to exit to the main menu[*]Repeat[/LIST]
-------------

Also, I added up the costs of all the attachments, and it seems that it comes out to about $42,000. Personally, after completing the game, and all the side-missions, collectibles, etc... I was only at $26,000, so I have a long way to go, as I assume other will. You should stress the importance of pilfering the containers any time you see them on your map for this achievement.

Quote:
I'll still list it as missable for now until I have a full list of all the enemies.

However, I'm not going to be able to get on my Xbox today/tonight to double check and count all the enemy variants. Is there any way possible either of you could describe all the enemy variants so I can list them in the Guide?
This is what I have for the enemy types, although the names might not be exactly what they are called, and there might be some variants (normal vs elite) missing:
  • Cyborg Assault
  • Elite Assault**
  • Cyborg Sniper
  • Elite Sniper
  • Cyborg Shotgun
  • Elite Shotgun**
  • Molotov
  • Terror 4000 (Heavy)
  • Flamer (Heavy)
  • Undead Melee*
  • Undead Shotgun*
  • Undead Molotov* (Apparently they dont count though?)

*Undead enemies only show up in mission 6.

**Not sure if these enemies actually exist or not to be honest.

None running dead enemies, as far as I understand will all respawn in open world after game completion. And there is a difference between Cyborg and Elite enemies, you need to kill variants for all enemies that have 2 types.

Also, if anyone wants to add to my list, please help out.

List BB Code:
HTML Code:
[LIST][*]Cyborg Assault[*]Elite Assault**[*]Cyborg Sniper[*]Elite Sniper[*]Cyborg Shotgun[*]Elite Shotgun**[*]Molotov[*]Terror 4000 (Heavy)[*]Flamer (Heavy)[*]Undead Melee*[*]Undead Shotgun*[*]Undead Molotov* (Apparently they dont count though?)[/LIST]
Old 05-03-2013, 01:58 AM   #53
Poker Face

edit: re-read OP, never mind

Last edited by Poker Face; 05-03-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Poker Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #54
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Alright, I've edited the enemy types and it looks like there are 11.

If anyone wants to add any information about what I have, please share as it's the only achievement left worth updating!

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:40 AM   #55
LV 233

bawj's Gamercard
Regarding "The Only True Stopper" and the enemies which count, every class has a normal type and an elite type distinguishable by the color of icon above their head. Normal enemies have a white (silver for heavies) and the elite enemies have a gold icon.

Edit: whoops didn't see your post

Last edited by LV 233; 05-03-2013 at 02:43 AM.
LV 233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:48 AM   #56
Dan Sabia

Dan Sabia's Gamercard
I have nothing left to do but im missing 3 attachments. any one know a fast way to get money
Dan Sabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:56 AM   #57
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Sabia View Post
I have nothing left to do but im missing 3 attachments. any one know a fast way to get money
Pilfer the containers, and kill some dragons.

Quote:
If anyone wants to add any information about what I have, please share as it's the only achievement left worth updating!
I think it's better to list the dragon boosting method in numbered steps than bullets. Make it[LIST=1] instead of[LIST] if you agree.

Quote:
[...]

As for the Undead, they only appear during Mission 6. Below, you can see a list of all enemy types:
  • Assault - wielding a Fazortron Machine Gun
  • Elite Assault - wielding a Fazortron Machine Gun
  • Elite Assault - wielding a Galleria 1991 Shotgun
  • Sniper - wielding a Kobracon Sniper Rifle
  • Elite Sniper - wielding a Kobracon Sniper Rifle
  • Runner - wielding Molotov's
  • Heavy - wielding a Terror 4000 Gatling Gun
  • Heavy - wielding a Flamethrower
  • Undead - wielding a tantoo knife
  • Undead - wielding Galleria 1991 Shotgun
  • Undead - wielding Molotov's
Be sure to score your headshots on all the Undead enemies before completing Mission 6 the game because they DO NOT respawn around the island post-game.
The sentence under the list is missing a word, and you mention mission 6 twice.

Last edited by Maka; 05-03-2013 at 03:02 AM.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:14 AM   #58
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Pilfer the containers, and kill some dragons.

I think it's better to list the dragon boosting method in numbered steps than bullets. Make it[LIST=1] instead of[LIST] if you agree.

The sentence under the list is missing a word, and you mention mission 6 twice.
Thanks, fixed it up!

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 04:29 AM   #59
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks, fixed it up!
Alright, let me know if it's ready for a proofread tomorrow, and I can do that, and it'll be ready to be submitted in a few weeks.

Also, I'll put it up on ps3t.org after the final edit.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:54 AM   #60
BiggD
20 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Alright, let me know if it's ready for a proofread tomorrow, and I can do that, and it'll be ready to be submitted in a few weeks.

Also, I'll put it up on ps3t.org after the final edit.
Alright, I'll look it over in the morning, then PM you!

Quote: