PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #1321
SGT H0US3

SGT H0US3's Gamercard
23 kills with the executioner on drone, I was doing suprisingly well with the piece of shit BB gun and i get screwed over from a lighting strike while i was clearly inside a building, God dont think ill ever get that nuclear title.
SGT H0US3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #1322
mexicanoutlaw

CANNIBAL CORP5E's Gamercard
why are the maps so small?
mexicanoutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:17 AM   #1323
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Crimson x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee Chop View Post
Complaints? Hmmm. I hate quick scopers.
You don't say? I would have to agree with you!
Crimson x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:21 AM   #1324
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Sorry, I need to get this out.

Damn zombie players, you start the session just to quit out or not know how to spend their points properly, so they complain at me to use my points. I'm sorry, but just because I apply real life knowledge to a video game knowing how to manage points like money doesn't mean you should ask to use my points. Save some points and learn to use what you have.
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:20 AM   #1325
blackhalominty

Blackhalo Minty's Gamercard
Finish what you start. Don't rage quit in the middle of a match and leave your team with 4 or less people. Quit camping in dark corners like a creeper. Stop dropping down when I'm shooting you. Grow a pair and face me like a man
blackhalominty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #1326
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhalominty View Post
Finish what you start. Don't rage quit in the middle of a match and leave your team with 4 or less people.
If there's a swarm and a K9 unit....I'm quitting. Yes, this has happened to me, many times. I don't give two fucks about the rest of the team at that point.

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #1327
beaste9
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
If there's a swarm and a K9 unit....I'm quitting. Yes, this has happened to me, many times. I don't give two fucks about the rest of the team at that point.
So you back away cause you're being smothered by killstreaks? You must not play objective modes much and if you do you must quit a lot.
beaste9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #1328
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'm the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaste9 View Post
So you back away cause you're being smothered by killstreaks? You must not play objective modes much and if you do you must quit a lot.
I cant speak for Jeremy, but here's how I see it:

It's not because you're being smothered by them, it's because chances are, you're the only one on your team working your ass off, while the rest of the useless clowns are pissing around giving the enemy all their streaks. All I play is objective (KC or Dom), and if I'm top of my team by at least double or even triple the score of the next person, busting my ass off trying for the objectives, and still losing, and getting killed by the infinite streaks the enemies are calling in, damn straight I'm not sticking around. Same reason I used Ghost on every class in Black Ops 1, and same reason it's on most of my classes in Black Ops 2. I am not getting punished because I get matched up with prepubescent squeakers, who have more "mothers fucked", than objectives captured and players killed.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #1329
beaste9
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
I'm the same.

I cant speak for Jeremy, but here's how I see it:

It's not because you're being smothered by them, it's because chances are, you're the only one on your team working your ass off, while the rest of the useless clowns are pissing around giving the enemy all their streaks. All I play is objective (KC or Dom), and if I'm top of my team by at least double or even triple the score of the next person, busting my ass off trying for the objectives, and still losing, and getting killed by the infinite streaks the enemies are calling in, damn straight I'm not sticking around. Same reason I used Ghost on every class in Black Ops 1, and same reason it's on most of my classes in Black Ops 2. I am not getting punished because I get matched up with prepubescent squeakers, who have more "mothers fucked", than objectives captured and players killed.
Yeah that's fine but I will still stick around since I know being on your own is worse. If you leave however, just cause you're having a bad game, that's just stupid, there have been many times when we have still won because the guys with swarm don't even pick up tags or cap objectives.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #1330
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
All I play is Domination.

Yes, I will back out of a game when there are two to three high end killstreaks being used. It's already bad enough that my team handed the enemy a K9 or a Swarm or VTOL, but to keep handing them kills it's just plain stupid. Quite frankly if someone is going 3-30, there's not a bit of difference I can make sticking with them.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #1331
beaste9
Banned User

Quote:
All I play is Domination.

Yes, I will back out of a game when there are two to three high end killstreaks being used. It's already bad enough that my team handed the enemy a K9 or a Swarm or VTOL, but to keep handing them kills it's just plain stupid. Quite frankly if someone is going 3-30, there's not a bit of difference I can make sticking with them.
Actually you'd be surprised. Even if you can't win, nothing makes me happier than to ruin a little kids killstreak and hear them rage.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #1332
Bruce Lee Chop

Bruce Lee Chop's Gamercard
Problems with the game
1. Lightening strike alerts come too slow
2. Quick scoping is annoying
3. You cant knife zombies through windows as good as BL Ops 1
4. CAMPERS!!!!

If you like slow look sensativity no matter what you set it on,dull multiplayer,people bitching EVERY game,and constant threats of getting hacked then go play MW3.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #1333
Bruce Lee Chop

Bruce Lee Chop's Gamercard
Problems with the game
1. Lightening strike alerts come too slow
2. Quick scoping is annoying
3. You can knife zombies through windows as good as BL Ops 1
4. CAMPERS!!!!

If you like slow look sensativity no matter what you set it on,dull multiplayer,people bitching EVERY game,and constant threats of getting hacked then go play MW3.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #1334
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Officially done with this bullshit game, can't believe i did'nt pack it in with this game months ago tbh, seriously i was thinking of selling this game in the first 2 weeks of release but didn't hoping Treyarch would fix the bullshit & worst ever lag compensator. Good riddance to this piece of shit & another failed attempt by Treyarch at making COD games fun.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:45 AM   #1335
VividChaos
Insomniac

VividChaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Rage quitters, campers, quick scopers, over powered shotguns, teams of people who just have quick scope or shotgun. Bring back chaos moshpit!
*Always willing to help people with any of the achievements I have, Message me on live.

VividChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:05 AM   #1336
DxxxRules

DxxxRules's Gamercard
I feel like Core is just trash, just like the first Black Ops, I'm sticking to Hardcore

Rockstar Energy x Falken Tire

DxxxRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #1337
ZombieClutch

Talking There's Still Hope I Guess SMAW After Fresh Start...

There's Still Hope I Guess SMAW After Fresh Start...

I Just Got My Skulls Camo It's All Down Hill From Here Whoo Hoo,
If Anyone Knows What I'm Talking About Skulls For SMAW Is Hard To Come By Sometimes Dumb Luck, I Missed A CLEAN SHOT Yesterday Cause I Had The Wrong Class, I've Seen About 5 Today And Finally Nabbed One,

NOTE ALWAYS SEE ALOT OF DRAGONFIRES IN HIJACKED AND STUDIO if you're hunting

Also In My Class I Used Was

Blindeye
Fasthands and Coldblooded

I WANT MY GOLD BACK...
My Gold Type 25
My Gold Combat Knife
My Gold SMAW
And The 5 Kill Emblem,
And Wetwork...
ZombieClutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #1338
beaste9
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieClutch View Post
There's Still Hope I Guess SMAW After Fresh Start...

I Just Got My Skulls Camo It's All Down Hill From Here Whoo Hoo,
If Anyone Knows What I'm Talking About Skulls For SMAW Is Hard To Come By Sometimes Dumb Luck, I Missed A CLEAN SHOT Yesterday Cause I Had The Wrong Class, I've Seen About 5 Today And Finally Nabbed One,

NOTE ALWAYS SEE ALOT OF DRAGONFIRES IN HIJACKED AND STUDIO if you're hunting

Also In My Class I Used Was

Blindeye
Fasthands and Coldblooded

I WANT MY GOLD BACK...
My Gold Type 25
My Gold Combat Knife
My Gold SMAW
And The 5 Kill Emblem,
And Wetwork...
Shouldn't have started over...
Old 05-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #1339
blackhalominty

Blackhalo Minty's Gamercard
You're good, you're prestige master whatever. I don't care. Don't be a cocky ass mofo and tear other players down. Ruins the fun of the game. Trash talking to an extent is ok but when you're sending messages repeatedly to do so...it is quite pathetic. Find yourself a life. By the way, while you're busy doing that...your girlfriend hogs the blankets
blackhalominty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:58 AM   #1340
beaste9
Banned User

I seriously despise campers, I don't care about poor reflexes or going negative, get a fucking life, there is no excuse for this bullshit. Some of them even camp like little girls with shotguns, a fucking shotgun and their little riot shield. To those who say find a way around campers, in the right hands that fucking camper is almost impossible to kill.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #1341
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

I hate Prestige Master, 20+ days played people going in to Combat Training and getting swarms etc like they are UAVs. Sod the achievement, put a damn level cap on it already.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #1342
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
I seriously despise campers, I don't care about poor reflexes or going negative, get a fucking life, there is no excuse for this bullshit. Some of them even camp like little girls with shotguns, a fucking shotgun and their little riot shield. To those who say find a way around campers, in the right hands that fucking camper is almost impossible to kill.
I've never figured out why a person would spend sixty bucks, or have their mom spend sixty bucks, just to fucking camp.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #1343
beaste9
Banned User

Quote:
I've never figured out why a person would spend sixty bucks, or have their mom spend sixty bucks, just to fucking camp.
Same here, the ones who are prestige masters are even worse, how the hell are you not bored?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #1344
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Why are footsteps so fucking inaudible in this game.

I swear awareness makes it even worse.
Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #1345
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Same here, the ones who are prestige masters are even worse, how the hell are you not bored?
See that's my problem with camping, I can't do it because I get bored after a few seconds. I can't imagine sitting for a whole game and killing people that way, which I've seen done numerous times over the years from COD game to COD game. Personally, I rush constantly, even when I should stick back and defend a point, patrol an area, I just can't help myself. I hear gunfire and explosions from another area and I go, "better get other there, something's happening". How people camp I'll honestly never know.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #1346
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
I put this game in for the first time since... well, last I played? Which was probably the last time I posted in this topic.

First of all, I am rusty as hell. Not an issue with the game, but it is surprising how 'out of it' you can get when you don't play it every day. It felt like I was drugged or something. My response time, aim, everything, was so sluggish. Was quite funny. XD

But as always, quickscopers. Everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the benefit of being able to do it, especially alongside normal sniping. But the people who adopt such methods use ONLY that method, and the people who do so, seem to be the most retarded people ever.

I'm sorry, but this is true. If in Ground War, I see 3 or more players with Gold/Diamond Sniper's, I know the game, or my team at least, will take a turn for the worst, especially if it's on a map which features a favoured' QS'ing spot, like Raid.

These people are nothing but anchors. And I always get them on my team, or get the majority, compared to the enemy team.

I don't care if I'm killed by you. The general reply is "you're putting yourself at a disadvantage by playing this way", but seriously, PTFO or GTFO. I've never been one to call for a QS'ing only lobby before, but this thing is getting ridic, and I'm edging that way.

Whatever. I've lost the will to play this game at the moment. I need a new party also. Playing solo is harsh with the way the game seems to like stacking the teams against me.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #1347
William7white

Going back to the far superior MW3 I think. Treyarch are shit.
William7white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #1348
Revenant Ex

Revenant Ex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFury View Post
I put this game in for the first time since... well, last I played? Which was probably the last time I posted in this topic.

First of all, I am rusty as hell. Not an issue with the game, but it is surprising how 'out of it' you can get when you don't play it every day. It felt like I was drugged or something. My response time, aim, everything, was so sluggish. Was quite funny. XD

But as always, quickscopers. Everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the benefit of being able to do it, especially alongside normal sniping. But the people who adopt such methods use ONLY that method, and the people who do so, seem to be the most retarded people ever.

I'm sorry, but this is true. If in Ground War, I see 3 or more players with Gold/Diamond Sniper's, I know the game, or my team at least, will take a turn for the worst, especially if it's on a map which features a favoured' QS'ing spot, like Raid.

These people are nothing but anchors. And I always get them on my team, or get the majority, compared to the enemy team.

I don't care if I'm killed by you. The general reply is "you're putting yourself at a disadvantage by playing this way", but seriously, PTFO or GTFO. I've never been one to call for a QS'ing only lobby before, but this thing is getting ridic, and I'm edging that way.

Whatever. I've lost the will to play this game at the moment. I need a new party also. Playing solo is harsh with the way the game seems to like stacking the teams against me.
Id highly suggest finding people to play with consistently. It gives the game so much playability. Especially if the other person is at your skill level or better. Most of my matches are walks in the park when I have a good group going.
Revenant Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #1349
jules the great

Send a message via AIM to jules the great

OldSchoolJules's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercurse View Post
Why are footsteps so fucking inaudible in this game.

I swear awareness makes it even worse.
I gotta admit, I was happy when I heard awareness was the "new" sit rep pro. But you're right, even with it equipped you cant hear sh*t.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #1350
SolarFury

InjusticeReborn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant Ex View Post
Id highly suggest finding people to play with consistently. It gives the game so much playability. Especially if the other person is at your skill level or better. Most of my matches are walks in the park when I have a good group going.
Yeah, I think this is something I'm going to have to do.

The two guys I regularly played with - one has traded the game in because he's sensible. He has uni to contend with, so he's done the right thing. The second, is recently in the middle of moving house, and a new relationship. And most of us are probably aware of the powers of being pussy-whipped.

I think I'll have to jog along over to the topic here and refresh my gamertag/see who fancies teaming up.