PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Game of the Week: May 6-12 (Crackdown 2)

The game of the week for May 6-12 is Crackdown 2 If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
Obsolete XBA
Master of Bacon (the cat)

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I'm so in! Only thing i need in this are the online achieves
Old 04-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
With your avatar, I figured you would be interested in this one.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #4
Obsolete XBA

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
With your avatar, I figured you would be interested in this one.
Haha, I feel so special!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
tigersrule

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshuggah1979 View Post
I'm so in! Only thing i need in this are the online achieves
I'm in as well. I still need to get all those blasted online orbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month

Old 04-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #6
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
DAMM IT CREECH!!!....you keep making me buy old games I used to own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral 462 View Post
Ha! I really wouldn't mind donkey punching Darkest of Days right now. This game is just really hard to stay focused on.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:00 AM   #7
Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
I'm in as well. I still need to get all those blasted online orbs.
Yes same here
Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #8
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I might jump in on this. I maxed out the game a couple years ago and the coop was really fun, much better than the original Crackdown IMO. I also really enjoyed the Deluge DLC.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #9
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
DAMM IT CREECH!!!....you keep making me buy old games I used to own.
Good reason to NOT sell good games after maxing them out. My true goal with the community gaming has nothing to do with camaraderie, but more about increasing the number of collectors in the community... LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Metal Jim View Post
I might jump in on this. I maxed out the game a couple years ago and the coop was really fun, much better than the original Crackdown IMO. I also really enjoyed the Deluge DLC.
Agreed! Definitely one of the better sandbox games on the platform.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:16 AM   #10
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Good reason to NOT sell good games after maxing them out. My true goal with the community gaming has nothing to do with camaraderie, but more about increasing the number of collectors in the community... LOL!
I have over 200 games played...no way I would of been able to keep them all. My wife would realize how big my addicton to gaming really is.

Quote:
Ha! I really wouldn't mind donkey punching Darkest of Days right now. This game is just really hard to stay focused on.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:46 AM   #11
koopakiller64

Stewtendo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Heads up for the people without the DLC, make sure you download the "Free Toy Box Pack Preview" and the "Deluge Pack Preview." Combined total of 150 Mb.

Looking forward to playing this with the community!I just bought the Toy Box Pack and loving Keys to the City.

Thanks to Gackt
Old 05-01-2013, 12:03 AM   #12
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I'll be joining in on this without a doubt. Need the online orbs, deluge, arenas and stunt rings. Down to help with anything else and just random shenanigans.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #13
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannie Boy View Post
I'll be joining in on this without a doubt. Need the online orbs, deluge, arenas and stunt rings. Down to help with anything else and just random shenanigans.
I played this last night and forgot how much fun it was. Just orb hunting with people is fun.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #14
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Ok, I was too busy with family stuff last weekend to do Texas Hold'em. Work has calmed down a bit so I'm down this week for Crackdown 2. I'm online right now. If anyone has a game or wants to get a game going. Just shoot me a message and I'll boot it up.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #15
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Ok, I was too busy with family stuff last weekend to do Texas Hold'em. Work has calmed down a bit so I'm down this week for Crackdown 2. I'm online right now. If anyone has a game or wants to get a game going. Just shoot me a message and I'll boot it up.
Yeah, my grandmother passed last week, so it wasn't a good week for gaming. I will definitely be on this week for Crackdown 2, great game!

Old 05-07-2013, 01:13 AM   #16
Spanish Assault

About to load this game up now.....

Quote:
Old 05-07-2013, 04:54 AM   #17
Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

I'll be on from 5 pm gmt, thats 9 am pst, looking for some online achieves and just messing about
Old 05-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #18
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, my grandmother passed last week, so it wasn't a good week for gaming. I will definitely be on this week for Crackdown 2, great game!
Sorry for your loss Creech.

Also, sorry Tiger, I didn't see your message till this morning. I saw the time you sent it I was cooking and just got off.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #19
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

I should be on tonight around 7pm PT.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #20
tigersrule

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Also, sorry Tiger, I didn't see your message till this morning. I saw the time you sent it I was cooking and just got off.
It's ok.

Anybody want to play some Crackdown 2? GT: Tiger x360a

Quote:
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #21
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Hopping on right now.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #22
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Hopping on right now.
Last night was fun but would like to get some more members playing with us...

Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 10:47 PM   #23
tigersrule

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Last night was fun but would like to get some more members playing with us...
The co-op part of the game can only have four people, so we would have to play the games multiplayer.

Quote:

Old 05-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #24
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
The co-op part of the game can only have four people, so we would have to play the games multiplayer.
shut up...we only had 3 anyway.

Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #25
tigersrule

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
shut up...we only had 3 anyway.
1. Creech
2. Me
3. Stew
4. You

I'm not very good at math, but I think that that adds up to four people. So if we wanted more people to play we would either have to split up into separate groups, or play some of the online multiplayer.

Quote:

Old 05-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #26
Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

On for a while now

GT: Meshuggah1979

Last edited by Obsolete XBA; 05-09-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #27
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Im playing on my box right now. If anyone wants to play, shoot me a message.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #28
Looter1

looter1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm keen for whenever if anyone's around... I'm still yet to touch any of the DLC in this since I downloaded it + online orbs as well...
Old 05-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #29
Past Gen Hero

Triad Thunder's Gamercard
I'll be on for a little while, so if you need help with an achievement or just want to screw around, let me know.

GT: Triad Thunder
Old 05-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #30
Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Will be on all day from now, so if anyone wants to do some mp achieves like online orbs just send a FR

GT: Meshuggah1979