Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
Parallax Demon

parallax demon's Gamercard
Legendary class mod lvl 60 > 61

Today I was farming the boxes in the Doctor's Orders mission and I got the Level 61 Legendary Class Mod for the Mecromancer.

When I looked what the difference was with my level 60 Legendary Class Mod, which I had equiped, I saw that they were completely identical, except that the cooldownrate on the lvl 60 is 37% and the cooldownrate on the lvl 61 is 35%.

So the level 60 mod is slightly better than the level 61 mod. Am I missing something or is this some kind of oversight from GB?
Parallax Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Couldn't it be that you have a better than average lv60 and an under average lv61? Causing the overlap in stats to make it appear that a lv60 item could be better than a lv61?

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax Demon View Post
Today I was farming the boxes in the Doctor's Orders mission and I got the Level 61 Legendary Class Mod for the Mecromancer.

When I looked what the difference was with my level 60 Legendary Class Mod, which I had equiped, I saw that they were completely identical, except that the cooldownrate on the lvl 60 is 37% and the cooldownrate on the lvl 61 is 35%.

So the level 60 mod is slightly better than the level 61 mod. Am I missing something or is this some kind of oversight from GB?
Strange shit man huh but I woudn't put much thought into that. Just equip the one with the better stats simple as that!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
2bias

Stats are based on the parts of the items and the level. Problem is that they didn't added more parts level with the new level cap. So everything beyond 50 is only based on the level itself. In your case the level 60 class mod has better parts than the level 61 and the higher level can't compensate that.

Last edited by 2bias; 05-07-2013 at 09:51 AM.
2bias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:14 PM   #5
kdrcraig

kdrlunchbox's Gamercard
Yeah the legendary class mod I'm using for my commando is either level 59 or 60, can't remember which. It has higher gun damage than the level 61 one I had but lower fire rate, I'll take gun damage every time.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:45 AM   #6
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
To be honest, I'm still using my lvl 50 gear and I'm level 56 on UVHM and I'm not having much trouble.

Most recent completion -
Velvet Assassin

Slaughter. is online now   Reply With Quote