PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #1
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??
 
Slaughter.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 4,680

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Can't get the Pearlescents!

Can't get any Pearlescents to spawn! I get the Ancient Relics every time but I've never gotten a Pearlescent once, I've gotten 2 legendary grenade mods, however. Any tips on how to make them spawn more frequently?

NOTE: I'm using the Doctor's Orders method.
__________________
My Gallery | XBA Blog


I live so much for tomorrow, that there is no now.



Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 6,693

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Can't get any Pearlescents to spawn! I get the Ancient Relics every time but I've never gotten a Pearlescent once, I've gotten 2 legendary grenade mods, however. Any tips on how to make them spawn more frequently?

NOTE: I'm using the Doctor's Orders method.
I know that you very desperate to get them to spawn but why honestly!? As I posted before the LV61 Legendaries are still better than them, yeah any of them, i.e. they suck!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=438637

Also if you really want to get one just do the Treasure Room Glitch, IF YOU CAN!

Edit: Personally I only got one Pearlescent drop from your method, so I think it's really not worth it. Rather farm the raid-bosses although they might be a bitch to fight on SOLO.
__________________

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 05-08-2013 at 01:17 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
Geordiefly
 
Geordiefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newcastle, England
Posts: 174

GeordieFly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
I know that you very desperate to get them to spawn but why honestly!? As I posted before the LV61 Legendaries are still better than them, yeah any of them, i.e. they suck!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=438637

Also if you really want to get one just do the Treasure Room Glitch, IF YOU CAN!

Edit: Personally I only got one Pearlescent drop from your method, so I think it's really not worth it. Rather farm the raid-bosses although they might be a bitch to fight on SOLO.
I have to agree, for pearls they are only novel, they are not truly powerful! The oranges or the uniques are still are the best! They do spawn from Doctors Orders, i've gotten all of mine from there, 2 in 1 trip once! Probably around 7 or 8 overall. But honestly don't waste your time, they are nothing really special. Doctors orders is good for legendaries too though so don't give that up :P
__________________
Geordiefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??
 
Slaughter.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 4,680

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Is the treasure room patched and if it's not is it in Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty DLC?
__________________
My Gallery | XBA Blog


I live so much for tomorrow, that there is no now.



Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
Bakes
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 78

TKF DEC8ERBAKES's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Is the treasure room patched and if it's not is it in Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty DLC?
The treasure room glitch worked for me last night. I have never got a pearl from the treasure room. Got mine from doctors orders. Forgot yes it is in captain Scarlett dlc

Last edited by Bakes; 05-08-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: More info
Bakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #6
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??
 
Slaughter.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 4,680

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Ok. Thanks for the information. Are the drops more frequent with raid bosses?
__________________
My Gallery | XBA Blog


I live so much for tomorrow, that there is no now.



Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:42 PM   #7
Parallax Demon
 
Parallax Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Posts: 564

parallax demon's Gamercard
Only have a couple of pearls, but in my opinion the Butcher is a very good shotgun. I prefer it over the Conference Call. So, again Imo, not all pearls are garbage.
Parallax Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #8
Pir8 Matticus
 
Pir8 Matticus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 123

Pir8 Matticus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax Demon View Post
Only have a couple of pearls, but in my opinion the Butcher is a very good shotgun. I prefer it over the Conference Call. So, again Imo, not all pearls are garbage.
Yes, I was going to say that they Butcher is one of the best shotguns in the game. As for the other pearlescent weapons, only the Bearcat and Sawbar are of any use with certain builds to me.
__________________
Pir8 Matticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:48 AM   #9
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 6,693

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax Demon View Post
Only have a couple of pearls, but in my opinion the Butcher is a very good shotgun. I prefer it over the Conference Call. So, again Imo, not all pearls are garbage.
Well my version of the LV61 CC that I got from the Warrior shoots & reloads faster and does definitely more damage than the LV61 Butcher I own. Everyone has its favourite!
__________________
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 AM.