PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Uprising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #31
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Right now, 3 others and Myself, playing on Original mode, Doing the pop the weasel easter egg. Made it all the way to the end where you all turn into afterlife and go to board the plane. The plane started up but we werent on the plane, 2 of us were stuck in Afterlife mode, no zombies on the map either, cant do anything.

Major glitch lol, none of us have a PVR so we cant upload a video
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #32
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Guide is done. Small changes will still be made and some videos added but all of the information is there. Any more one star ratings are appreciated. Thanks for the help everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBLEACH View Post
Right now, 3 others and Myself, playing on Original mode, Doing the pop the weasel easter egg. Made it all the way to the end where you all turn into afterlife and go to board the plane. The plane started up but we werent on the plane, 2 of us were stuck in Afterlife mode, no zombies on the map either, cant do anything.

You all have to be in afterlife and board the plane. Then revive yourselves from the electric chairs when you reach the bridge. From there you need to fight off a couple Wardens and then duke it out.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #33
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBLEACH View Post

See my response below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
You all have to be in afterlife and board the plane. Then revive yourselves from the electric chairs when you reach the bridge. From there you need to fight off a couple Wardens and then duke it out.
Yeah. This is how you do the EE. But he just said that didn't work. He got stuck in the afterlife on the roof-top. It's a known glitch that breaks the game. Preventing you from completing the EE. Hell, preventing you from being able to do anything.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #34
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing View Post
See my response below.

Yeah. This is how you do the EE. But he just said that didn't work. He got stuck in the afterlife on the roof-top. It's a known glitch that breaks the game. Preventing you from completing the EE. Hell, preventing you from being able to do anything.
Well it doesn't prompt you to hit X you have to do it anyways. I don't know anyone that has had that problem though. At least it's a short easter egg.

BTW. Wtf is up with the floating spoon in the bathtub?

Old 04-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #35
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
Quote:
Well it doesn't prompt you to hit X you have to do it anyways. I don't know anyone that has had that problem though. At least it's a short easter egg.

Think the spoon in the bath is to do with the golden spork, Heck, I don't even know why you need to pick up the two spoons for pop goes the weasel.

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #36
ThePumpkinKing

Quote:
Watch the EE Compilation that NGTZombies posted to youtube. Spiderbite explains right in it that this very glitch prevented them from completing it the first time out.

Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=449574

It's a hidden melee weapon capable of 1-hit kills up to at least round 48 (that's as high as it was, last time I checked.) So it's really the best melee weapon they've ever put in the game.

P.S. The spoons have nothing to do with the Easter Egg. Nothing at all. You don't need to touch the poster. Or the spoon in the cafeteria. Or the bathtub. And they DO NOT give you the free Blundergat on the Warden's desk. That's given for collecting the 5 skulls. Not to sound like a dick. But maybe you should read the replies in your thread. Because you'd know all of this if you'd read the big post of mine on the 1st page. And you really should. I've played the shit out of this map. And I know everything that's been found inside and out. That said, your guide has some... misinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Think the spoon in the bath is to do with the golden spork, Heck, I don't even know why you need to pick up the two spoons for pop goes the weasel.
You don't. They have absolutely nothing to do with it.
Resident Evil 5

Last edited by ThePumpkinKing; 04-20-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #37
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

I went through all of the guides and found this to be a surefire method. The spoons are only unlockable after a certain step of the easter egg anyways. I'll look into it some more. But I tried several times with several different steps and something didn't work on each attempt.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #38
ThePumpkinKing

Quote:
I went through all of the guides and found this to be a surefire method. The spoons are only unlockable after a certain step of the easter egg anyways. I'll look into it some more. But I tried several times with several different steps and something didn't work on each attempt.
The spoons can be unlocked after your first trip to the bridge. Honestly, I wouldn't even consider that a part of the EE. Sure, it is. But it's also how you get to the PaP machine.

I'm telling you. You for the EE, all you need to do is:

- Build the plane
- Collect the Skulls, then blundergat (Which can be done as soon as you've started collecting parts. You DO NOT need to travel to the bridge first.)
- Do the numbers on the spiral staircase (which doesn't even require 3 trips to the bridge. The machine starts ticking after your 2nd return. Provided you've collected the Gat from the warden's office.
- Collect the Headphones
- Go into afterlife, take the plane, kill each other.

I've completed the EE about a dozen times now. For several people. And as you can imagine. After that kind of play, I've refined the process down to an exact science.

Hell, I finished it on round 8 yesterday.
Resident Evil 5
Old 04-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #39
Dark Anaconda

Hey guys, quick question: are the achievements now uploaded to xbox.com?

Usually i always prefer to look at xbox360achievements.org if achievements are uploaded are not (i don`t know why im doing this XD).

Have fun people

cheers
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #40
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Well I know they weren't spinning after one return. All of the guide said three so I didn't look. I believe what you are saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Anaconda View Post
Hey guys, quick question: are the achievements now uploaded to xbox.com?

Usually i always prefer to look at xbox360achievements.org if achievements are uploaded are not (i don`t know why im doing this XD).

Have fun people

cheers
Yes they are.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #41
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
It's a hidden melee weapon capable of 1-hit kills up to at least round 48 (that's as high as it was, last time I checked.)
I'm not sure what you did to make it a one hit kill to 48, but it stops at 33ish for us all the time.
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? This is elementary level English.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:22 AM   #42
ThePumpkinKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipingheadshot View Post
I'm not sure what you did to make it a one hit kill to 48, but it stops at 33ish for us all the time.
that was a number thrown out in initial reports when it was first being discovered. never said I did it. hence the "last time I checked" part.
Resident Evil 5
Old 04-23-2013, 02:13 AM   #43
dr ratlehead

Any tips for getting brutus to destroy perks and tables he keeps ruuning right by them
Call of Duty W@W 1500/1500 10th prestige
Call of Duty MW2 1000/1000 10th prestige
Call of Duty Classic 200/200
Call of Duty BO 1700/1700 15th prestige

Life = Zero
dr ratlehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:05 AM   #44
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Just finished the EE, by far the simplest.
Decided to do it when a fourth dropped out
KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #45
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr ratlehead View Post
Any tips for getting brutus to destroy perks and tables he keeps ruuning right by them
Get some distance between Brutus when he's running by them. If you're far enough away while running by it, he'll leave you alone and go for the table/box/perk.

Quote:
that was a number thrown out in initial reports when it was first being discovered. never said I did it. hence the "last time I checked" part.
That's what I call a reliable source.
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? This is elementary level English.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #46
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr ratlehead View Post
In addition to what snipingheadshot said it's not too hard to run him around the map. He also would have to hit you twice to down you without juggernaut which gives you a nice cushion.

Old 04-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #47
ThePumpkinKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipingheadshot View Post
That's what I call a reliable source.
Oh, fuck off. NGTzombies threw that number out on the very first tutorial they released on it. You wanna talk shit, talk it to them, asshat. Most players will never even make it far enough to see it stop being a one hit kill weapon. And those that do don't rely on it by that point anyway.
Resident Evil 5

Last edited by ThePumpkinKing; 04-24-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #48
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Call of Duty: Black Ops II / DLC: Uprising Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Watch me fault her. You're living like a disaster. She said "Kill me faster with strawberry gashes all over"
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:35 AM   #49
Gunman53595

Gunman53595's Gamercard
That will take too long to do
Gunman53595 is offline   Reply With Quote