PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Doritos Crash Course 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
Fat Grover

Fat Grover's Gamercard
Earned stars for levels I haven't even unlocked.

I have completed times and stars on maps I haven't unlocked yet... How is this possible. It's making it hard to buy the next level because it's saying I already earned these stars, when I haven't... So I'm down 50+ stars...

I didn't play then in mp. Happen to anyone else?

http://imgur.com/ZofNQGT.jpg
100% - 3D Ultra Minigolf, Backyard Football 2010, Call of Duty BO, Call of Duty MW, Call of Duty MW2, Dash of Destruction, Dead Rising: Case Zero, Dig Dug, Fable II, Fight Night 3, Fruit Ninja, Gears of War 2, GH: Aerosmith, Golf: TIU, Harm's Way, Madden NFL 11, NCAA Football 07, NCAA: MM 07, Open Season, TMNT, Trenched, Worms, X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Last edited by Fat Grover; 05-16-2013 at 05:07 AM.
Fat Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #2
StayonTarget
Intuitive

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
You can keep replaying Amazon 3 and getting the bonus objectives if you need more stars. Or getting all 16 in the levels you currently have unlocked.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:36 AM   #3
Zhou Tai of Wu

Zhou Tai of Wu's Gamercard
What's goin on with that shockwave level? Does you just not have access to it or is it saying you can buy it? Cause that's not go well with completion if it just skipped it for you.
Zhou Tai of Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #4
MoldyClay87

Send a message via AIM to MoldyClay87

MoldyClay87's Gamercard
If you're having an issue with buying levels individually, you can just bulk buy them from the shop (has an option to buy all levels in a world).

As for needing more stars, you can keep getting stars from Bonus Objectives. So if you find a level you find easy to do all 3 bonus objectives, you can do them over and over and earn 9 or so stars repeatedly (2, 3 & 4 for each).

As for how you even have the completed times, did you play multiplayer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Tai of Wu View Post
What's goin on with that shockwave level? Does you just not have access to it or is it saying you can buy it? Cause that's not go well with completion if it just skipped it for you.
The lock just means you haven't bought it yet.

100% Retail: 21/78 ; 100% Arcade: 46/87
Most Recent: Clive Barker's Jericho ; Contrast
MoldyClay87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:47 AM   #5
Fat Grover

Fat Grover's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoldyClay87 View Post
If you're having an issue with buying levels individually, you can just bulk buy them from the shop (has an option to buy all levels in a world).

As for needing more stars, you can keep getting stars from Bonus Objectives. So if you find a level you find easy to do all 3 bonus objectives, you can do them over and over and earn 9 or so stars repeatedly (2, 3 & 4 for each).

As for how you even have the completed times, did you play multiplayer?
Nope, no mp. Only played a tournament on amazon.
100% - 3D Ultra Minigolf, Backyard Football 2010, Call of Duty BO, Call of Duty MW, Call of Duty MW2, Dash of Destruction, Dead Rising: Case Zero, Dig Dug, Fable II, Fight Night 3, Fruit Ninja, Gears of War 2, GH: Aerosmith, Golf: TIU, Harm's Way, Madden NFL 11, NCAA Football 07, NCAA: MM 07, Open Season, TMNT, Trenched, Worms, X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Old 05-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #6
firehazardcs

firehazardcs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Grover View Post
Nope, no mp. Only played a tournament on amazon.
Did someone else use your console and possibly play an online tournament on Antarctic? That's the only other explanation I can think of.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
Fat Grover

Fat Grover's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehazardcs View Post
Did someone else use your console and possibly play an online tournament on Antarctic? That's the only other explanation I can think of.
Nope... Oh well, I'll just earn stars on bonus missions.