Old 05-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #811
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Far Cry 3 - 9/10
Finished the main story last night and it was an absolute fucking riot.

One of the few games I've started and not finished the story, which is a shame as I was looking forward to the gritty mess. Guess I didn't stick with it long enough, got so fed up with the terrible play control I bailed on it, damage detection just felt so broken. I know the enemies early on are in many cases strung out drug addicts, but even someone fucked up on coke will go down after taking a bullet or four to the head. but nope.
Yeah game came out in 2005,plus I guess back then the DEVS figuired that a one hit headshot would be ''too easy''. I haven't used any guns yet cause going for the achivement ''Gold Melee award'' Beat the game using only melee weapons. I'm on last level at Chapter 9. It's got an incredible story of

Hunting down a serial killer named ''Serial Killer X'' who murders other serial killers. It's got creepy stuff in it that freaked me out at times,lol.

You should give it another go,it's amazing. It takes some time to get used to the combat but after you master it you feel like Bruce Lee.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:57 AM   #812
Parallux

Parallux's Gamercard
Far Cry 3 9.5/10
Parallux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:16 AM   #813
AdorableShadows

zombiebraains's Gamercard
Catherine 9.5/10

Unlike any game I've ever played and I definitely recommend it :3
AdorableShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #814
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hitman: Absolution - 8/10 Really enjoyed the first few levels but haven't finished it yet so can't give full 10.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #815
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Dead Space - 9/10. That was a pretty fun game. Can't believe it took me this long to get around to playing it. I guess the demo put me off when I tried it a few years back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #816
DeaDpOoL xx

DeaDp0oL xx's Gamercard
Metro last light 8/10 it's a impressive feat for a small company that went through so much crap to make it and with a budget as small as they had it looks better than most games with a high budget props to 4a games.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:26 PM   #817
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Dead Space - 9/10. That was a pretty fun game. Can't believe it took me this long to get around to playing it. I guess the demo put me off when I tried it a few years back.
yeah this game was awesome. Scare factor was huge, unlike DS3.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #818
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Dead Space: Ignition - 5/10. Very short but easy 200; good thing since it's also very boring. Apparently gives a slight advantage for Dead Space 2 which I'm currently playing (working on backlog). I see they've upped the telekinesis on this too. Very cool!

Quote:
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Old 05-18-2013, 11:49 PM   #819
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Gears of War Judgement - 8/10

I enjoyed the campaign more than any of the last 3 games, but that's probably because this feels a lot more arcade style plus the declassified missions are an excellent addition to the game. MP is okay, still prefer MP on Gears 3 by far.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:35 AM   #820
BiggD
68 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Batman: Arkham City - 9.5/10

I really liked the Story, voice acting, and music.

As a completionist, it's getting kinda boring working on everyone's Challenge Maps. They're not that hard, it's just the same thing OVER and OVER again, ugh.

Fun game though! Still have Harley Quinn's Revenge to complete after I'm done with Robin and Nightwing.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #821
SubG3nius

SubG3nius's Gamercard

Metro Last Light. Though I'm not done with it I really enjoy it, a lot. Sure it's linear but it is pretty damn solid. And I also like the whole Metro-franchise to begin with.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #822
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Batman: Arkham City - 9.5/10

I really liked the Story, voice acting, and music.

As a completionist, it's getting kinda boring working on everyone's Challenge Maps. They're not that hard, it's just the same thing OVER and OVER again, ugh.

Fun game though! Still have Harley Quinn's Revenge to complete after I'm done with Robin and Nightwing.

Very nice sir. I have a feeling we'll be rating a certain co-op game next.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #823
Truey Master

Truey Master's Gamercard
Fable 3 and it gets a 8 out of 10
Truey Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #824
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Metro: Last Light 7/10
Very enjoyable game, not too long, not too short.
I really would have liked to have more time dealing with human enemies and or sneaking through human guarded area's and less time dealing with the creatures. I really can't stand Russian accent's but even so the voice work in the game is quite good.
Ran into a glitch half way through the game where I couldn't knock out a guy and without dealing with him couldn't progress the game...so it ruined my not killing anyone playthrough and I have to start over to do that but it's not a huge issue as I enjoy the game.
Overall good exp.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #825
CrazyMv94

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
Battleblock Theater - 8/10

MAL Steam Youtube
XBL: CrazyMvM94 / PSN: CrazyMv94
CrazyMv94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #826
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - 7/10

It's a solid game. I'm at 96% completion; I want to try and finish it this weekend.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #827
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Call of Juarez Gunslinger - 8/10

The story, gameplay and feel of the guns is amazing! Duels are annoying, quite horrible actually but arcade mode is a lot of fun. Very much worth the 1200msp!

Old 05-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #828
CrazyMv94

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
Rayman Origins - 9/10

MAL Steam Youtube
XBL: CrazyMvM94 / PSN: CrazyMv94
CrazyMv94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #829
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Bulletstorm - 7/10.

Good game, but nothing amazing. Fun, but fucking online passes!

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #830
JasonofDuty

Jason of Duty's Gamercard
Metro: Last Light - 9/10

Completely blew me away how well this game has been developed and plays. I wasn't expecting much from it initially, but its greatness was a welcomed surprised
JasonofDuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #831
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Left 4 Dead 2 - 9/10

Looove this game. Playing it with Troy made even more fun. This game is superb when played coop.

CoD: Black Ops - 9/10

Made it to round 38 solo, upgraded every gun in one run. Everythinh in this game is solid, hope to see more Cods as good as these in the future.
Spade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #832
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
I totally agree with you. Its been a great game so far. Although I'm stuck at the part where the monster regenerates. Little sneaky bastard.

I just finished my first run through Secret Service. Its like a budget PS 2 game. Nothing special, and awful controls and awful story. At least I got 820g off my first run. A couple more achievements from level select, then I may do a hard run without dying. Which I am not looking forward too, but 150g is worth it. Just. I would say 2/10. And that's only because its easy achievements.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #833
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Dead Space 2 - 9.5/10. The franchise got even better! Such a shame what I heard about DS3; seems to be quite a let down from an otherwise brilliant start. Much like ME3 in that sense. I'll probably still end up playing the third just to finish it off... when the price is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - 7/10

It's a solid game. I'm at 96% completion; I want to try and finish it this weekend.
Super stories and challenges to go?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 07:43 PM   #834
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
DR2: Off The Record: 8.5/10

Only started it today, but I'm loving every bit of it, especially the cutscene for Sandbox mode where Frank jumps out of the helicopter going "this...is my vacation!!!".
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Big advantage of a console? Don't have to play with "PC master race" idiots.

Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:02 PM   #835
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade. View Post
Left 4 Dead 2 - 9/10

Looove this game. Playing it with Troy made even more fun. This game is superb when played coop.
Yeah that game was fun....I have the original 1k on it and was debating getting the DLC done too.

Happy Wars - 9/10 Believe it or not Happy Wars is a fun, addicting game. Just started playing for the ambassador game of the month and loving it.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #836
Exhausted Dad

ddi0994's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Played about 3/4 the way through Tales of Vesperia and couldnt say enough good things about it. Good Story, graphics and voice acting no insane grinding needed
Old 05-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #837
Subcasing

Terraria - 8/10, definitely has value for money.
Subcasing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #838
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Max Payne 3 - 9/10

Just finsihed my 8th and last playthrough of the game, still not bored of the game but it's time to move on.

Old 05-26-2013, 10:06 PM   #839
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Max Payne 3 - 9/10

Just finsihed my 8th and last playthrough of the game, still not bored of the game but it's time to move on.
really?

I played 2 levels on normal got no achievements and got bored with it. I am officially a hater of all Rockstar games....I don't know what's wrong with my brain, but they all bore the shit out of me.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #840
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
I am officially a hater of all Rockstar games....I don't know what's wrong with my brain, but they all bore the shit out of me.
You sir, don't deserve to game.

I only got 2 achievements after finishing the whole game on my first playthrough. You have to play in free-aim to earn 90% of the achievements. Games story is definitely one of the best I've ever played. It's also one of the hardest shooter completions to get right now!