PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Game of the Week: May 13-19 (Aegis Wing)

The game of the week for May 13-19 is Aegis Wing. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I had to re-download it but this will be fun with 4 people.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Definitely be taking part in this. Anyone who doesn't have the 185k points achievement will be able to nab it as well because it's so easy with 4 players, and fun like Carmona said.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Definitely in for this. I'll check back later and see when someone is hosting a lobby.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:24 AM   #5
Rebelgully

Blackhawk Six's Gamercard
I'd be much interested in joining this none of my pals want to download or just don't like playing this game so this could help me mop up the game, I'll keep in touch and keep my eyes open on this thread.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #6
Looter1

looter1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is this game still on the UK marketplace? I couldn't find it on xbox.com's marketplace under any category when I searched. Or has it been removed like some of the older arcade titles?
Old 05-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #7
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looter1 View Post
Is this game still on the UK marketplace? I couldn't find it on xbox.com's marketplace under any category when I searched. Or has it been removed like some of the older arcade titles?
It's only on the US marketplace. I actually forget how I got my hands on the game years ago. I think you can either make a US silver account or have a friend save the game on a stick and transfer. First option seems more solid.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #8
Corrupt.
Groin Grabbingly Good

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Yeah, just get US silver account and download it...

I'll be up for some game time over the weekend. Would be nice to finally get some achievements also.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:44 AM   #9
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
I have a major exam during that week, so I won't be able to host anything for the first few days. I should definitely be able to host some games after I take my exam though! I've actually never played this game before, but I look forward to being able to play it with everyone! =)

Extra Life 2014 - Play Games. Help Kids. | Backloggery
What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes...
ALL HAIL FRANCIS!

Old 05-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #10
crsbrwn2000

crsbrwn2000's Gamercard
I suck at this type of game, but if people don't mind me joining in I'd be up for it
Old 05-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #11
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by crsbrwn2000 View Post
I suck at this type of game, but if people don't mind me joining in I'd be up for it
Not a problem at all. With four players in the game, nobody really needs to be good at it to blow through it. Not to mention that the idea is to have fun, not necessarily "win".

Old 05-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #12
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Not a problem at all. With four players in the game, nobody really needs to be good at it to blow through it. Not to mention that the idea is to have fun, not necessarily "win".
I always play to win.....ALWAYS!!!!

Old 05-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #13
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Win!

I should be online every afternoon/evening of the week so don't forget to throw an invite my way! That is, whoever's hosting it..
Old 05-14-2013, 05:32 AM   #14
N7 Shadow

N7 Shadow x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
I'm up for it. Haven't played it in a long time

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me....I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend...."
Old 05-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #15
Spanish Assault

If anyone wants to I will be on tonight around 9:30 - 10 PM EST. I can play for 2-3 hours so send me a message over live if you want to play.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:15 PM   #16
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
If anyone wants to I will be on tonight around 9:30 - 10 PM EST. I can play for 2-3 hours so send me a message over live if you want to play.
Assuming my Internet cooperates, I will be on shortly before then to redownload this and I will play.

Edit:
Managed to stay on from 6:30 EST - 8:30 EST. Should have a tech here before the end of the week, so I can be on longer. Blow shit up for me until then.

Change is inevitable.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 05-15-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #17
Spanish Assault

I was on last night...but no one wanted to play...

Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #18
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

I am playing Bioshock 2 tonight, but I will be available for this on Thursday and Friday. I will post with times later.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #19
Spanish Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I am playing Bioshock 2 tonight, but I will be available for this on Thursday and Friday. I will post with times later.
The Red Wings are on tonight...so yeah...forget you guys.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #20
Rebelgully

Blackhawk Six's Gamercard
Send me a friend request anytime the next few days with a aegis wings message and i'll host or you can. Lets DO THIS
Old 05-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #21
Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
I should be able to play for a while tonight, so if anyone wants to play, please let me know and send me a message saying you are from x360a!

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!

Old 05-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #22
Grifter Reborn

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Looks like I'll be available most of tomorrow.

I'll post when I'm on, but wanted to give a heads up in case someone would like to plan ahead. Feel free to message me on XBL or post here about playing.

Change is inevitable.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #23
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Looks like I'll be available most of tomorrow.

I'll post when I'm on, but wanted to give a heads up in case someone would like to plan ahead. Feel free to message me on XBL or post here about playing.
I'll be on in about 2 hours. (2pm central time zone) I should be on for several hours, so feel free to come chat and/or play.

Change is inevitable.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #24
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I should be able to play for a while tonight, so if anyone wants to play, please let me know and send me a message saying you are from x360a!
Everyone should note, Kairi is awesome at this game!

Taking a food break. Then I will be back online if anyone wants to play.

Change is inevitable.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:27 AM   #25
Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Quote:
Everyone should note, Kairi is awesome at this game!

Taking a food break. Then I will be back online if anyone wants to play.
Thanks. I should get more awesome as I play the game more too. :P

I can play more tonight, but if anyone wants to play over the weekend, try to message me in advance if possible!

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!

Old 05-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #26
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Gonna try to get on tonight and play a little, or maybe tomorrow night. I'll check back to see if someone is hosting a lobby.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #27
Grifter Reborn

Good *whatever time of day it is for you* everybody!

I will be on about 3pm central time zone until late for anyone who wishes to play. I will check back here to see posts requesting to play as well as checking messages over XBL. Look forward to some more gaming with everybody!

Change is inevitable.

Old 05-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #28
Spanish Assault

I can try and game tonight....I'll post before I hop on.

Old 05-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #29
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Good *whatever time of day it is for you* everybody!

I will be on about 3pm central time zone until late for anyone who wishes to play. I will check back here to see posts requesting to play as well as checking messages over XBL. Look forward to some more gaming with everybody!
I'll see you then. Hope you can carry me lol, IIRC I was pretty terrible at the game.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #30
Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

I will be able to play this afternoon! If I am not online, feel free to send me a message on here or XBL if you want to play!

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!

Closed Thread