PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Silent Hill HD Collection > Silent Hill 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
zhoban

zhoban's Gamercard
Two puzzle tips for 10 Star run

I figured it would be worthwhile to post this for anyone who didn't know this. On current playthrough, Cockroach room combination and briefcase in Lakeview Hotel combination never changes. I knew about that when it came to the briefcase but I just recently tried it with the Cockroach room combination.

What I mean by current playthrough is that once you save, those two combinations will never change until you either start a new game or beat the game.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
richardlidster

Rich Lidster's Gamercard
thanks, i did wonder about that, confirmation appreciated
richardlidster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #3
SasuraUchiha

YamikoSama's Gamercard
I didn't do it in the 10 star run playthrough, but I re-did a playthrough's last part because I forgot to save after the ending (how could I!? o.O).. well.. the briefcase in the hotel had the same word ("kill") as it had before I re-loaded.. so I think that is very right and the codes/solutions are generated when starting the playthrough..

Last edited by SasuraUchiha; 05-21-2013 at 08:36 AM.
SasuraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote