PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2 > Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Post Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep DLC

Following a leak earlier today, Gearbox has confirmed that the fourth and final campaign add-on in Borderlands 2’s Season Pass is Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep. The pack will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on June 25th for free to Season Pass holders, or for $9.99 (800 Microsoft Points) to anyone else.

The add-on revolves around a game of Bunkers & Badasses -- Pandora’s version of Dungeons & Dragons -- led by Tiny Tina. Original Vault Hunters Brick, Mordecai and Lilith are gathered around a table playing through Bunkers & Badasses and you are a character in their game.

You'll experience their game as part of Borderlands 2 with Tina serving as dungeon master, narrating the action as it happens and even changing boss attributes, location details, character names and much more on the fly.

IGN had a chance to play through early parts of Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep, so look out for more details and our impressions coming later this month.

Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep marks the fourth add-on released as part of the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, following Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty in October, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage in November and Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt in December.

As Gearbox teased at PAX East, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep is the biggest Borderlands 2 DLC yet and is being developed entirely by the internal Gearbox team.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/borderlands-2-tiny-tina-dlc-price-release-date-announced

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

Last edited by SIMPLYMIDGET; 05-02-2013 at 09:05 PM.
SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Well, it certainly sounds more interesting than the other 3 DLC, but I still just can't wait for Borderlands 2 to be over...
Old 05-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
Tyler FC

Tyler FC Durden's Gamercard
June 25th is too long to wait!!!!! I really hope they release Krieg within the next week or two!!!
Tyler FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #4
SgtFuzzyGhost

sgtfuzzyghost's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Well, it certainly sounds more interesting than the other 3 DLC, but I still just can't wait for Borderlands 2 to be over...

Why? Is this purely to 100% the achievement list, or something else?
SgtFuzzyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #5
Parallax Demon

parallax demon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtFuzzyGhost View Post
Why? Is this purely to 100% the achievement list, or something else?
No matter what the thread is about this Jack Frost has the same line over and over.

We got the message; you don't like this game. So go play Me and My Horse 2 or some other easy completion as you're only interested in completing games

Last edited by Parallax Demon; 05-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Parallax Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax Demon View Post
No matter what the thread is about this Jack Frost has the same line over and over.

We got the message; you don't like this game. So go play Me and My Horse 2 or some other easy completion as you're only interested in completing games

Hey now, I have My Horse and Me 2 game completed; Mind you I paid $75 on Ebay for it, completed it, and resold it back on Ebay for $80. Your comment still hurt my soul.

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #7
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax Demon View Post

That isn't true at all.

I adored Borderlands. So much, in fact, that I went against my usual convictions of not buying Collector's Editions and got the loot chest.

The full game was great, but ever since then Gearbox have been dropping the ball on pretty much all fronts - most especially by nerfing and 'fixing' things that weren't really broken while neglecting things that are.

And then all of their farmed-out DLC was garbage, which is why they are making a point of telling everyone this last one was made in-house.

But it's too late now. They've fucked around for far too long at this point and I'm just done with it. If you'd read any of my posts in the Borderlands 2 forum over the time the game's been out, I'd made this abundantly clear.

See, you can't get everything about a person by looking at their XBOX activity, can you?
Old 05-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Man no Hyperion Moon Base but Tiny Tina huh, alright sounds fun. 25, June is still far far away!

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Man no Hyperion Moon Base but Tiny Tina huh, alright sounds fun. 25, June is still far far away!
I know. I hope they don't have any quests like that one in Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt called "I Like My Monsters Rare."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #10
Aiden95

fear the people's Gamercard
to be fair i cant wait for borderlands 2 to be done either. it just feels to me so long since i first started it, id like to put it down and let it age for a while before i go back on it. Great game though
Guides without roadmaps really get on my tits!!
Aiden95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
I know. I hope they don't have any quests like that one in Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt called "I Like My Monsters Rare."
Agreed, although I've completed that annoying quest three times just for the skin. Aaaaarg!

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #12
B Rock3232

B Rock3232's Gamercard
June 25th??? Why so far away? I don't want to wait another almost two months. I thought it was suppose to be out in may.
B Rock3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #13
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
so, i'm glad there is more DLC coming out for borderlands 2, and it's even better that it's apparently the biggest yet, but I HATE tiny tina. she is the most annoying character in any game ever, with the exception of Cisero in Skyrim. i'll more than likely be playing this one dialogue-less and stick a bit of YouTube on while i'm playing.

So roll on June 25th YAAaaaaaaayyyy!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:42 PM   #14
NocturneManiac

ChronoAssassin's Gamercard
Quote:
That isn't true at all.

I adored Borderlands. So much, in fact, that I went against my usual convictions of not buying Collector's Editions and got the loot chest.

The full game was great, but ever since then Gearbox have been dropping the ball on pretty much all fronts - most especially by nerfing and 'fixing' things that weren't really broken while neglecting things that are.

And then all of their farmed-out DLC was garbage, which is why they are making a point of telling everyone this last one was made in-house.

But it's too late now. They've fucked around for far too long at this point and I'm just done with it. If you'd read any of my posts in the Borderlands 2 forum over the time the game's been out, I'd made this abundantly clear.

See, you can't get everything about a person by looking at their XBOX activity, can you?
Just out of curiosity then, if you are 'done' with the game, why stick around the board of said game simply to post the same statement over and over again? Like the other poster mentioned, you've certainly made THAT abundantly clear. It's just borderline trolling at this point and you still seem to be somewhat invested since you're quite the cancerous fixture on the game's message board for whatever reason.

NocturneManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #15
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneManiac View Post
Just out of curiosity then, if you are 'done' with the game, why stick around the board of said game simply to post the same statement over and over again? Like the other poster mentioned, you've certainly made THAT abundantly clear. It's just borderline trolling at this point and you still seem to be somewhat invested since you're quite the cancerous fixture on the game's message board for whatever reason.
Yeah, it's a running gag, and it's not hurting anyone except for those with thin skins, apparently.

I think "cancerous" is a little over-the-top especially since I've contributed more than just that statement to the boards. Hell, I even praised the game for awhile until Gearbox started really dropping the ball.

And I've already paid for the DLC with the Season Pass, so I'm "invested" until it's out.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:47 AM   #16
NocturneManiac

ChronoAssassin's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah, it's a running gag, and it's not hurting anyone except for those with thin skins, apparently.

I think "cancerous" is a little over-the-top especially since I've contributed more than just that statement to the boards. Hell, I even praised the game for awhile until Gearbox started really dropping the ball.

And I've already paid for the DLC with the Season Pass, so I'm "invested" until it's out.
Running gag would be better if it were actually entertaining in some way. But yours just belongs in the game's official bitching thread, even though you aren't even saying anything in particular that you're bitching about when you do post it.

Just as you're ready to get the game off of your hard drive, others will be glad to go into a topic and not see you rehashing something you've said 20 times already that doesn't contribute anything to the topic at hand, other than to reiterate the fact that you will be gone and can be free of your achievement-al obligation to this game that you purchased.

Your gag isn't hurting anyone, that is true. But just like people wouldn't want to keep an annoying broken record that is constantly skipping in the player indefinitely, people would also rather not hear the same statement over and over again for no good reason at all. Like the other poster mentioned, WE GET IT, we know how you feel. If everyone didn't know, they obviously know now because you refuse to stop saying it at every given opportunity.

NocturneManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #17
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Lol. The one that annoyed me even more was the quest "Urine, You're Out." I sat there for a half an hour just waiting for night to roll around. Ugh.

Quote:
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #18
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yay! Tiny Tina! This almost makes up for the lack of a Claptrap DLC. (Almost.)

I hope the achievements will be a bit more creative in this one.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #19
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Only ten bucks? It's either going to suck balls and be only an hour long like the last DLC or it's going to be a good deal to make up for what they've done already.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:54 AM   #20
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm a little disappointed that this DLC won't be taking place on the Hyperion Moon Base (to my knowledge, anyway) as I was hoping. I was hoping for something on the lines of General Knoxx or Claptrap's Revolution.

Regardless I'll definitely be checking out both this new DLC and the Psycho Class. I need something different to kill with my Tunguska and Butcher anyway

All random friend requests on Live will be declined. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I'll gladly accept Steam FRs, however.
FatalDeathSG45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #21
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buruma View Post
This almost makes up for the lack of a Claptrap DLC. (Almost.)
I've seen that stated quite a lot, but we already got a claptrap DLC (for the first game), his story is told.*

I just wish they had tied up the loose plot threads they had left, such as what the funk was up with Handsome Jack's ugly mug?

*and in it it was the original Vault Hunters that are the one's who helped Hyperion wipe out claptrap's kind? That's just nasty, now he's all alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalDeathSG45 View Post
I'm a little disappointed that this DLC won't be taking place on the Hyperion Moon Base
I believe everyone though it would be that, because it was the most obvious continuation of the game.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke

Last edited by Doktor Wilhelm; 05-05-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #22
jassick

jassick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Only ten bucks? It's either going to suck balls and be only an hour long like the last DLC or it's going to be a good deal to make up for what they've done already.
i wouldn't read too much in to the price. they probably would want to charge more if it's as big as they say, but it's been price locked since they announced the season pass.

jassick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #23
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneManiac View Post
Running gag would be better if it were actually entertaining in some way.
I'm amused.

And, in the end, that's all that matters.

You can always ignore my posts, y'know? It's not like I'm starting a new thread or making it so annoying you can't avoid it.

And I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Considering how irritated this seems to be making you (to the extent that you felt you needed to be a twat and reprimand me), I'll bet you also feel the same way and just do not like being reminded.

So enjoy your game. I'm not stopping you, you are.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #24
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Entirely in house. Should actually be decent.
Quote:
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:23 AM   #25
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Liking the intro movie better than the other 3 previous DLCs ones to be honest. I hope the humor goes on, and since it´s not hyperion moon base DLC, ley´s make it wacky at least.

And please, somo Mr.Torque there, the guy deserves to become a full secondary character more than Scooter, Mooxi or Marcus.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:16 AM   #26
oORuffusOo

oORuffusOo's Gamercard
Quote:
Wouldn't count on this being the last one, unless they leave the gamerscore at 1500 or 1625. I'm betting we get at least one more sizable dlc outside of the season pass sometime down the road to make it at least 1750.
oORuffusOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #27
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oORuffusOo View Post
I'm betting we get at least one more sizable dlc outside of the season pass sometime down the road to make it at least 1750.
Moar like "DOWN THE THROAT", ZIIIINNNGGGG.

That´s a free joke your you´all, use it on your gurlfriendz.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #28
Cosmicdragon6
Banned User

xII Genesis I's Gamercard

This was posted on the Echocasts Twitter

https://twitter.com/ECHOcasts
Cosmicdragon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #29
Joker0fLife

Location: Inside of a location's local locality of localness locationally located locally

Joker0fLife's Gamercard

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicdragon6 View Post

This was posted on the Echocasts Twitter

https://twitter.com/ECHOcasts
Oh my...I hope they don't rehash the zombies from ned's dlc..that'd be a little dissapointing.

Last edited by Joker0fLife; 05-25-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Joker0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 05:23 PM   #30
Th33Troop33r

Th33Troop33r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicdragon6 View Post
Is that Roland?
Th33Troop33r is offline   Reply With Quote