PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
JOHNNYx76

Question No x4 XP in VIP anymore?

After being reset last month, i decided to get a VIP pass to go with my 200 double xp tickets to get my re-up achievements as quick as possible but after trying at least 10 matches on the vip list, i was still only getting double xp, yet it was still taking my tickets!
Ive tweeted rakzilla but ive not got a reply so far, is this happening to any1 else or am i doing something wrong?
JOHNNYx76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I thought the VIP pass only got you 2x XP?

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:56 PM   #3
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I thought the VIP pass only got you 2x XP?
With VIP and 200 double xp tickets he should be getting 4x. So I'm sure he's meaning with them combined.

And yes you should get 4x. Atleast I did a couple weeks ago.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I think the op is saying it shows double xp at the bottom of the screen and they think it should say quadruple xp. If so then nothing is wrong the double xp for playing in vip is applied automatically the game doesn't show you like it does with the tickets
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
JOHNNYx76

Yes i did mean tickets and VIP combined. like i said above, it takes my ticket after a match on the vip playlist which is wrong isnt it? If its not, i want a f*~king refund for my tickets after making me work twice as much 4 these achievements :-(
Old 05-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #6
JOHNNYx76

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I think the op is saying it shows double xp at the bottom of the screen and they think it should say quadruple xp. If so then nothing is wrong the double xp for playing in vip is applied automatically the game doesn't show you like it does with the tickets
it does only show that im getting double xp at the bottom of the screen but it also only gives me double on my rank too so if i get 3000 xp in game, ill only rank up by 6000 xp
Old 05-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #7
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYx76 View Post
it does only show that im getting double xp at the bottom of the screen but it also only gives me double on my rank too so if i get 3000 xp in game, ill only rank up by 6000 xp
Thats what I'm saying the standard xp is already doubled then it doubles it at the bottom with the ticket.

For example if you play TDM in standard and get 5 kills you get 1500 xp which is then doubled with a ticket, then if you went into the vip playist and replicated the match you get 3000 xp which is then doubled with a ticket.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
JOHNNYx76

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
Thats what I'm saying the standard xp is already doubled then it doubles it at the bottom with the ticket.

For example if you play TDM in standard and get 5 kills you get 1500 xp which is then doubled with a ticket, then if you went into the vip playist and replicated the match you get 3000 xp which is then doubled with a ticket.
Ah, i see now! Thank you so much 4 clearing it up 4 me, ive been asking the same question on verious forums 4 nearly a week now!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #9
SLEEPYvsPSYCHO

WCC SLEEPY's Gamercard
Does the double xp-ticket work in Overun aswell?
Going for the 50 games ticket
SLEEPYvsPSYCHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #10
Blackest Metal

Darth Stinkius's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPYvsPSYCHO View Post
Yeah it does, I usually come away with around 14,000 XP per VIP Overrun game w/double xp tickets

Blackest Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #11
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPYvsPSYCHO View Post
You do realize by buying this crap you actually encourage a pretty bad and terrible practice of developers, and show them how "sheeps" the gamers of today have become... Basically paying real money for XP in a game that gives you pretty much nothing...

The more people does it, the more these kind of crap will happen. Its even worse than the Halo Double XP mountain dew/doritos promo. At least the product was not costing more, and you paid the said product, not the double XP itself.

Anyway its your money but i hope developers won't go that route too much. Well at least Epic didn't put a season pass...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #12
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Sheep are gonna be sheep. You could say the same about people who buy shitty DLC or even shitty games... oh, wait...

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 05-22-2013 at 08:02 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote