The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

Damn Wiki. Everytime I think I have everything I want I see something new.

Now I'm looking for a level 61:

Black Hole

Blood of the Seraphs

Logan's Gun

Also looking for a good lvl 61 class mod for the Commando for a friend of mine.

If anyone has one of these please msg me. GT: Parallax Demon

Edited by Parallax Demon
Forgot my friend needed a good class mod

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Wiki. Everytime I think I have everything I want I see something new.

Now I'm looking for a level 61:

Black Hole

Blood of the Seraphs

Logan's Gun

Also looking for a good lvl 61 class mod for the Commando for a friend of mine.

If anyone has one of these please msg me. GT: Parallax Demon

I have the Logan's Gun and Black Hole and 61 mod. Not sure of the relic but the vending machine can always be farmed. Hit me up if you haven't gotten them yet.

Edited by JoJoTaz33

I have the Logan's Gun and Black Hole and 61 mod. Not sure of the relic but the vending machine can always be farmed. Hit me up if you haven't gotten them yet.

Just send you a fr. If you can help me it would be great. And off the record, I've been once to your place and I really envy you ;)

Looking for lvl 61 orange character class mods, relics and rare character skins

I have a few pearlescent weapons, 2 different types of bee shields. a few lvl 61 legendaries and everyones not so favorite modded relic for xp

im currently on. hit me up

looking for a modded xp relic if anyone can please help. will do anything I can in return for the favor gt : xc0ldfusi0nx

I can help you out :). looking for some slayer of terra. character mods as well as a legendary grenade if you can help me find any. i'll be on later tonight, just message me.

thanks to everyone who has been duplicating items. feels great being helped and helping others :D. This type of gaming is the best

This is to let everyone know that starting in June, I'm going to be taking a break from duping legendaries, and I will explain why. My sister's kids always come over to spend the entire summer with me and the folks. So I won't be on as often for the next few months, and when I am on, I'm going to actually be playing the game. This is to let everyone know that from June to August, I'm going to be on hiatus from the duping community. Once they return for school, I'll be back to duping :)

I'm looking for a disturbed stalker class mod that does better than +29% pistol fire rate and +5 rising shot skill, a sheriff's badge that does better than +22.6% pistol damage and +56% pistol fire rate and any level 61 infinity pistols that have a fire rate greater than 9. I have a ton of level 61 legendary and pearl weapons to trade in return.

Edited by BlindAssassin24

Hi all~~

Just reached lvl 61 after long break from playing Borderlands 2...all my lvl 50 legendary gears are all old-fashioned:(...

So I'm looking for ANY lvl 61 legendaries and sandhawks....especially lvl 61 Siren Wildcat mod, Siren legendary mod and commando legendary mod..

I don't have a lot to offer....all my old-fashioned lvl 50 legendaries if u want, my rearest gears now are lvl 61 Hoplite shield, 1 stockpile relic of 70,5% + shotgun, SMG and laucher ammo capacity.

Please leave me a message if you are interested in duping or trading!! thank you!

GT: Bonjour7

Edited by Bonjour7

was wondering if anybody has any modded guns or shields they would like to dup my gamertag is mkaj hit me up with a message thank you very much in advance i love the borderlands community everyone is so helpful..

I am looking for the following items, in return I will dupe a load of Pearls, Seraph and Legendary Items, even if you only have 1 of the below, I will stlll drop my stuff for you to root through.

I need:

Lvl 30 & 61 Flame Of The Firehawk

Lvl 30 & 61 Inflammable Flame Of The Firehawk

All my items are Level 61 I will be dropping for you. - About 28 items.

Edited by Evo Kazz

I'm looking for these heads/skins for Mechromancer. I have pretty much all the Psycho's heads for trade.

Heads

------------------------------

Bullet Buccaneer

Digitized Death

Lovely Corpse

Pig Rider

Pithy rejoinder

XXX

Grease Monkey

Goliath

Hippity Hoppity

-------------

Skins

-------------

A misfit

Bandit Warpaint

Beyond the pale

Candy Cane

Candy corn

Dahl efficiency

dahl elite

dahl predator

dead lincolns

denim dynamite

distorted socially

don't feel blue

ecstatic tuesdays

elusive

firestarter

green meanie

gummie worm

gumming the works

horrible religion

hyperion heroism

hyperion hornet

jakobs filigree

lemon swirl

lime lollipop

maliwan grace

minecraft

miss ramone

muddy and bloody

none blacker

pink pandoracorn

pop and rock

pure velvet

rosy and riveting

steampunky

stinger missile

tediore low price

tediore value

torgue speed demon

vladof freedom

vladof revolution

yesfx

Not looking for friend requests.

GT = Chaosturbo8

Ok, my final request, asking on here has not only got me the stuff I needed, but made some awesome friends in the process. It's true the B2 community is great!

Looking for:

Legendary/Pearl/ETech Weapons (Any) Level 30 ish

Inflammable Firehawk Shields Level 30, 40 and 61 - or thereabouts

Psycho Skins

Mechro Skins

Legendary Mechro Mods @ 25, 50 & 61

Legendary Psycho Mods @ 25, 50 & 61

Legendary Siren Mods @ 25, 50 & 61

Any Homing Legendary Grenade Mods @ Level 30ish

In return I can drop you Level 61 Pearls, Etechs, and Legendaries, I also have Items from 50 - 58 all decent Loot, message me for drop.

Ok, my final request, asking on here has not only got me the stuff I needed, but made some awesome friends in the process. It's true the B2 community is great!

Looking for:

Legendary/Pearl/ETech Weapons (Any) Level 30 ish

Inflammable Firehawk Shields Level 30, 40 and 61 - or thereabouts

Psycho Skins

Mechro Skins

Legendary Mechro Mods @ 25, 50 & 61

Legendary Psycho Mods @ 25, 50 & 61

Legendary Siren Mods @ 25, 50 & 61

Any Homing Legendary Grenade Mods @ Level 30ish

In return I can drop you Level 61 Pearls, Etechs, and Legendaries, I also have Items from 50 - 58 all decent Loot, message me for drop.

Could've just asked me if I had mods a few minutes ago lol. I have the 50 and 61 for all 3. Evel 35 FOTF Shield and some Legendaries in the 28-35 range.

I can help you out :). looking for some slayer of terra. character mods as well as a legendary grenade if you can help me find any. i'll be on later tonight, just message me.

thanks to everyone who has been duplicating items. feels great being helped and helping others :D. This type of gaming is the best

I'd also appreciate that XP relic. Can trade for whatever you want.