PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Doritos Crash Course 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements in this thread.

They can be found HERE.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:43 AM   #2
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Seems to be a bit more difficult than the first game, but I'll definitely be up for the challenge considering how fun it was. Hopefully a release date can appear soon!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
icytower38

icytower38's Gamercard
I never finished the first and don't expect to finish this one as it looks tougher, but by god the game is free and will be fun.

I wonder how the micro transactions are going to affect the achievements, for that matter the game itself.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 AM   #4
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm probably not going to bother putting this game on my card - the list looks harder and I'm sure they'll probably release paid DLC with achievements down the road like they did with the first. I have other games to play anyway.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #5
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblcreator8790 View Post
I'm probably not going to bother putting this game on my card - the list looks harder and I'm sure they'll probably release paid DLC with achievements down the road like they did with the first. I have other games to play anyway.
Yea, i just saw the list and i'm going to pass on it for now. at least until the guide is up so i can see how much of a bitch this is going to be.

Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:46 AM   #6
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Jump off 15 walls? So we get that ability now? That's always fucking fun in games!

Also the ability to grab ledges. That's going to make the game feel a little easier but I don't think it's needed. I'm definitely getting this one completed. Maybe add it to my Staff Club

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Too many progression achievements, not enough fun achievements based on doing random things.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #8
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Too many progression achievements, not enough fun achievements based on doing random things.
exactly right..
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
do not send me friend requests on xbox live.
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:06 AM   #9
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hey, at least it can't be that bad, hopefully any/all of the achs. could be obtainable if they don't glitch or anything kinda like how CC1's DLC problems and such.

Sig by Setsuna

The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #10
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
is it still 400 gs even though 2 achievements are missing?
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #11
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxnugs View Post
is it still 400 gs even though 2 achievements are missing?
As far as I can tell, yes. TA says so too.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #12
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Hmmm as far as I can see no COOP cheevos but way harder than the first one I suppose!

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:37 AM   #13
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
where are the guides at?
Old 05-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #14
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deluxnugs View Post
where are the guides at?
The game JUST came out today! There isn't going to be a guide the moment a game comes out, so please be patient! Let some time pass to give people a chance to play the game and get achievements; an achievement guide will be made eventually.
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #15
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
Smile

well usually there is a giuide prepped and up by now as a work in progress and thats usually where all the best info is to be found. thats why i was asking.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #16
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Are the achievements easy in this game, i didn't particularly like the first but if there fairly easy then i might give this one another go.

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #17
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Well, its not easy as the 1st one, its a tad bit difficult, and requires a bit more skill.

Sig by Setsuna

Old 05-09-2013, 05:10 PM   #18
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Are the achievements easy in this game, i didn't particularly like the first but if there fairly easy then i might give this one another go.
Harder than the first one, but not impossible.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #19
Downwrd

DoWNwRD SPyRaL's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Most aren't that difficult but all 320 hundred stars with silver medals on all levels will make you want to rage a bit. I have 5 of the 320 stars left atm and some of the jumps you need to make are just a little bit ridiculous. A good handful of them need absolutely perfect jumps, not impossible but frustrating.
All other achievements were fairly easy or just needed a bit of grinding to get done.

Last edited by Downwrd; 05-09-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Downwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:47 AM   #20
master.j

PSYCHO Lagger's Gamercard
Little heads up if you lose connection right after you buy the last split path the achievement road less traveled will glitch so you have to start all over. if anyone knows how to fix this let me know! thanks
master.j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:21 AM   #21
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

Slightly harder than the first game to complete, but I thought Crash Course 1 was easy. I haven't been able to play much over the last couple of days because it won't load. Annoying.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #22
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Can star power be done in local multiplayer mode?

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #23
That Guy!!

oDs I WoLFZz x's Gamercard
I don't know why everyone is saying this is slightly harder than the first one. It is ALOT easier. None of the stars were hard to get apart from 1 on one of the pirate levels which only took me about 2 minutes to get and I got gold in all of the levels very easily. The wall run and ledge grab make this game far too easy. I was annoyed at how easy this game was seeing how I had to take a break for a year on the first one because I found it that difficult.
That Guy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #24
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Yeah, yeah, but not everyone is a pro on this game, you know that, right... :/

Sig by Setsuna

Old 05-17-2013, 07:06 PM   #25
FoxCon84

FoxCon84's Gamercard
I feel this game a little tricker to get used to. I find the controls slightly more sensitive.
FoxCon84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #26
That Guy!!

oDs I WoLFZz x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stray View Post
Yeah, yeah, but not everyone is a pro on this game, you know that, right... :/
Yeah I know and I'll admit I'm quite good at this game after playing so much on the first one to get gold. But after finding this game so easy I decided to go back to the first one and play the DLC maps and find them quite hard to gold. That's the main reason I'm saying I find this one to be eaiser.
That Guy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:02 AM   #27
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
I've played through all the Amazon and still only have 6 "coins" - the 1st level of the next world costs 5 "coins"... do I need to purchase coins with MSP in order to get the achievements in this game or is there a way to get more coins in-game?? Thanks!

Currently looking for Online Boosting help with:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC, SSFIV, BF:BC1, AC:Brotherhood
(if you see a game in my played list, I can probably still help you with it)
KnightOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:25 AM   #28
Zhou Tai of Wu

Zhou Tai of Wu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
I've played through all the Amazon and still only have 6 "coins" - the 1st level of the next world costs 5 "coins"... do I need to purchase coins with MSP in order to get the achievements in this game or is there a way to get more coins in-game?? Thanks!
Coins are the real world exchange of money. You can purchase anything with in game stars earned as well as coins. You should be able to purchase levels with stars no matter what, only a select few things are only bought in coins. Collecting all stars in each level and getting silver or gold should give you enough stars within the game to never have to use a single real world dime.
Zhou Tai of Wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #29
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Tai of Wu View Post
Coins are the real world exchange of money. You can purchase anything with in game stars earned as well as coins. You should be able to purchase levels with stars no matter what, only a select few things are only bought in coins. Collecting all stars in each level and getting silver or gold should give you enough stars within the game to never have to use a single real world dime.
Oh, didn't realize that it was EITHER OR, glad to see that - I just figured it was both. Yay, I shall carry on! Thanks!

Currently looking for Online Boosting help with:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC, SSFIV, BF:BC1, AC:Brotherhood
(if you see a game in my played list, I can probably still help you with it)
KnightOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote