lil deputy's Gamercard
Question fav. pizza place?

which is your favorite? i prefer little ceasers
Colossal Chode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:30 AM   #2
Corrupt.
"Tits"

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
Domino's for the win!
Old 04-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #3
HerBravado

xiphihumeralis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Domino's for sure, the new crust they have is amazing.~
The Little Ceasars' around here are hit-&-misses.
Sometimes it's like chewing on rubber.
Pizza Hut's a close second.
We have a cute little Italian restaurant near my house that has that "authentic" kinda taste.

HerBravado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #4
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
Domino's for the win!
+1! I love Domino's Pizza, but haven't had it in a few months... I think it's time to order some soon

Pizza Hut is also amazing, but they don't deliver here, so I'd have to go get it... too much work

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
Pizza Hut is also amazing, but they don't deliver here, so I'd have to go get it... too much work
Unfortunately the pizza hut closest to me has horrible service even after I filed multiple complaints and has sub par food, so I have drive across town and a bit into the next city for the next closest one.

I generally go to Idaho pizza company or Smokey mountain pizza. Both very good and never dissapoint.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
Qonok

Qonok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Godfathers Pizza is my favorite. Problem is that many of the stores seemed to have shut down and it is getting hard to find a store.
Otherwise, Pizza Hut is the best.

Qonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #7
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qonok View Post
Godfathers Pizza is my favorite. Problem is that many of the stores seemed to have shut down and it is getting hard to find a store.
Otherwise, Pizza Hut is the best.
Godfathers is amazing

I have seen them in Oklahoma and Iowa mainly. When I lived in Texas there used to be a few but they shutdown
Old 04-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Any place that serves edible pizza.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #9
TeamFreeWill

Send a message via Yahoo to TeamFreeWill Send a message via Skype™ to TeamFreeWill

HerEvilRoyalty's Gamercard
Domino's - although it's so damn expensive...but it tastes so freaking good.

ani-me!}i{blog}i{goodreads}i{last.fm
TeamFreeWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #10
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Ledo Pizza. They are pretty much only down here in MD and VA, and a couple other states along the east coast.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #11
cutterk73

cutterk73's Gamercard
http://www.huntbrotherspizza.com/ if you can find it..

papa johns..

cutterk73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #12
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterk73 View Post
just looked at the menu for that linked place, looked good until i found this;

Quote:
Breakfast Pizza

Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese on a Buttered Crust
this is minging!

my favourite is Dominos. i order almost every sunday. its unbelievably expensive though. last sunday it cost me 30 gold sovereigns(30/$46.17) just for 2 pizza's, a garlic bread and a ben and jerry's. thats pretty extortionate, but i still pay it every sunday. i don't tip though so im saving money there.

Huge thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #13
KeyNitro

katastrophiciam's Gamercard
I am surprised at all the Domino's love on here. I prefer it but I may be biased because I used to drive for them but where I'm at they get picked less than the other chains around here such as Papa John's and Pizza Hut. Even Little Ceasar's seems to do better business but it's hard to beat that much food for $5 even if it does taste like cheese covered cardboard.
KeyNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 04:06 AM   #14
VladimirK

VladimirK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I like the pizzas you get from Indian takeaways.

They seem to have a bit of a more varied list of toppings, for example I've never seen Pizza Hut/Dominoes offer donner meat as a topping.
Then the sauce is a bit different and the thickness of the base is nice.
That's not even mentioning the price difference; for roughly a tenner you can get a 16" with loads of toppings that will do dinner for two nights whereas going to say Pizza Hut, with no deals it costs about the same for a 'large' plain cheese with a regular base. (Large for them being a bit smaller than at an Indian.)

Also how can I not mention chip shop pizzas?
Never mind just a deep fried pizza but you can also get it covered in batter and deep fried - It's lovely despite how it sounds.
Plus make it a supper, you get chips and a complementary heart attack with it.
Heh, they're only small pizzas but I doubt you'd ever need a large sized or even medium sized one.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #15
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Small local store a few miles from here makes the best pizza I've ever had. Seems like those smaller local stores always make better pizza than these bigger companies.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #16
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Small local store a few miles from here makes the best pizza I've ever had. Seems like those smaller local stores always make better pizza than these bigger companies.

I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that you don't live anywhere near Portland, Maine but about an hour outside of Portland in Bridgeton there is the Bridgeton House of Pizza which is just absolutely awesome. Also the little bait shop/gas station/general store near our cabin in Denmark has amazing pizza and subs.

I'm really starting to hate national pizza chains. Other then Pizza Hut (which doesn't deliver to me anymore) I just don't like any of them anymore. I have even started to dislike local chains like Imo's.

Honestly the best pizza I can get locally in St. Louis is at chain Italian family restaurants (like The Pasta House Company) and places that are half family restaurant half bar.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130
bigbear2face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #17
Nathan WV10

Send a message via MSN to Nathan WV10

x Nathan Wv10 x's Gamercard
My favourite pizza place is a local pizza shop near me called Pizza Tower. My second favourite would probably have to be dominos.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig and Rajeanero for the avatar
Nathan WV10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that you don't live anywhere near Portland, Maine but about an hour outside of Portland in Bridgeton there is the Bridgeton House of Pizza which is just absolutely awesome. Also the little bait shop/gas station/general store near our cabin in Denmark has amazing pizza and subs..
If for whatever reason I am in that area I will have to remember to check it out.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #19
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The people listing Domino's, Little Caesar's and Papa John's as your favorite places to get a pie owe it to your palette to go out and get a real pizza. Those are arguably the worst ones on the planet. It's like saying McDonald's is the place to go for the best hamburger in your city or that Olive Garden is a good Italian restaurant.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:12 AM   #20
Yeffrey
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
The people listing Domino's, Little Caesar's and Papa John's as your favorite places to get a pie owe it to your palette to go out and get a real pizza. Those are arguably the worst ones on the planet. It's like saying McDonald's is the place to go for the best hamburger in your city or that Olive Garden is a good Italian restaurant.
Im glad someone said it. These places serve cardboard crusts, plastic cheese, very little meat and way too much sugary sauce.

Best place for pizza near me is a small local owned sports pub named Bogey's.
Yeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:40 AM   #21
N7 Shadow

N7 Shadow x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Usually I'll have to settle for Domino's since its within walking distance. I like the pizza from Sbarro as well and from a couple of Italian restaurants around my area.

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me....I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend...."
N7 Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:53 AM   #22
Gogogoh3

Gogogoh3's Gamercard
Round table has the best gourmet pizza. I love the
Wombo Combo ™

Our Gourmet Combination - Primo pepperoni, Italian sausage, linguica, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, green onions on zesty red sauce.
Gogogoh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #23
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Dominos all the way!

i like to keep this open on a tab, to know when its coming!

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #24
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Pizza Hut, recently.

There's a local place here called Mt. Vesuvius and they are amazing.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #25
Morbido

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirK View Post
I like the pizzas you get from Indian takeaways.
Indian takeaways dont do pizzas where I live. But kebab shops do really good ones. My favourite place is Istanbul Grill. 12 inch pizzas for 8-9 and its buy one get one free. Cold pizza for breakfast is a the breakfast of kings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladimirK View Post
Also how can I not mention chip shop pizzas?
Never mind just a deep fried pizza but you can also get it covered in batter and deep fried - It's lovely despite how it sounds.
Plus make it a supper, you get chips and a complementary heart attack with it.
Heh, they're only small pizzas but I doubt you'd ever need a large sized or even medium sized one.
Is there anything you Scots wont deep fry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
The people listing Domino's, Little Caesar's and Papa John's as your favorite places to get a pie.
No ones talking about pies culley. This is a pizza thread.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Papa Johns is awesome but I don't have any anywhere near me, so Pizza Hut wins. The new pan pizza at Domino's is good too, but the rest of their pizza sucks.

If I had the luxury of flying to get a pizza, I'd choose Grimaldi's in Brooklyn, or Giordano's in Chicago.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)

Last edited by Shiftie; 07-07-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #27
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Papa Johns for me.

I don't care where i get my pizza from tbh as long as it tastes good.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
kovalide

emma149's Gamercard
pizza hut don't know much pizza places but over all I prefer pizza hut!
kovalide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #29
tehapoc

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
My kitchen.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:25 AM   #30
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Went to a a pizza place I have never been to before recently called Flying Pie Pizzaria. I am pretty sure its an Idaho only company; but god their food is amazing.