PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Anime and Manga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2013, 04:40 AM   #9601
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I find "study study study" to be the most offensive tag personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
There's at least 10 different people who put tags now and I'm not one of them lol...

What's up with School Days is Love? The best part (which saves the whole anime) is the ending. One of the best endings I've ever seen.
School Days is a heartwarming, pure anime that showcases the beauty of highschool love. But there's a 25 character limit per tag, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehapoc View Post
There's one guy that thinks (Vanilla) Ice is a sexy stallion.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:10 AM   #9602
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:

That HAD to be BigBear.

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:34 AM   #9603
hydrosugar

I have exams in like a week. I don't need to see that shit when I'm here procrastinating study as per usual. Though it's worth noting now that if I'm not here for an extended period of time, my name probably wasn't written in the Death Note. As appealing as that fate is during exam period, I'll probably just be studying.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:48 AM   #9604
hydrosugar

Quote:
Since I skipped most of my lectures this semester, that may not be too far off the mark. But like last time, the light at the end of the tunnel is ultimate jubilation. This will be posted after every exam period, in lieu of a photo of my jubilant self.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:59 AM   #9605
Mitch3315

parra pride's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrosugar View Post
Since I skipped most of my lectures this semester, that may not be too far off the mark. But like last time, the light at the end of the tunnel is ultimate jubilation. This will be posted after every exam period, in lieu of a photo of my jubilant self.

Nichijou - Tests are over - YouTube
Jake will be here with his standard "Nichijou isn't funny" response he seems to post after every Nichijou video soon.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #9606
hydrosugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch3315 View Post
Jake will be here with his standard "Nichijou isn't funny" response he seems to post after every Nichijou video soon.
Well it's posted in the context of being relevant rather than being funny (even though it's both), but I guess that hasn't stopped him before.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:36 AM   #9607
EliteShadowMan

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What? There's been a few clips i posted that Jake never bothered to bash. You just have to find the good clips.
EliteShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #9608
hydrosugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteShadowMan View Post
What? There's been a few clips i posted that Jake never bothered to bash. You just have to find the good clips.
Yeah, let's not use Jakez opinion as a measure of quality for a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ Nichijou clips. Besides, pretty much all of them are good clips. And if we post enough of them he might finally tire of his incessant rambling for good. Same would go for me. If people here continually posted Human Zoo/tsundere bullshit/Mars of Destruction or anything else of that quality, I wouldn't make a comment on every single one. Hear that everyone, post shit hydro hates until he gets too tired to give a shit!
Old 05-28-2013, 06:53 AM   #9609
EliteShadowMan

Quote:
Yeah, let's not use Jakez opinion as a measure of quality for a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ Nichijou clips. Besides, pretty much all of them are good clips. And if we post enough of them he might finally tire of his incessant rambling for good. Same would go for me. If people here continually posted Human Zoo/tsundere bullshit/Mars of Destruction or anything else of that quality, I wouldn't make a comment on every single one. Hear that everyone, post shit hydro hates until he gets too tired to give a shit!
Tsundere videos?

Old 05-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #9610
Ceris
にゃー?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Never understood your hate for all tsundere characters. The extremely abusive ones are annoying, sure, but you complain about pretty much all of them.
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:09 AM   #9611
otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Never understood your hate for all tsundere characters. The extremely abusive ones are annoying, sure, but you complain about pretty much all of them.

I love me some mean bitches!

Old 05-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #9612
hydrosugar

Quote:
Damn it ESM, you're doing it wrong!

Quote:
I don't think I've complained about all of them specifically, but I do hate the archetype in general. Even when a tsundere isn't sending some poor guy through a wall for no reason, they usually still act in a way I find incredibly stupid. It depends where we draw the line. If Tsumiki from Acchi Kocchi is tsundere, then there's one I don't mind. I also don't mind Akiha from Tsukihime (VN), because her character doesn't revolve around her tsundere behavior. But even then that's just me tolerating the odd tsundere moment for a well written character.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #9613
Jakez123
Never be Bronze

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
I have exams in like a week. I don't need to see that shit when I'm here procrastinating study as per usual. Though it's worth noting now that if I'm not here for an extended period of time, my name probably wasn't written in the Death Note. As appealing as that fate is during exam period, I'll probably just be studying.
I'm in the same position as you man, exams are around the corner, I need smack them to get into my chosen university. A shame that I'll be taking some beast of a chemistry exam first thing.

Quote:

Nichijou - Tests are over - YouTube
Step up hydro, you slacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch3315 View Post
HERE I AM, yep, it was another bad clip. I watched the clip and then when I do not laugh, I call it bad. I had an explanation to as why, but you can search it up if you want to know.

Quote:
Well it's posted in the context of being relevant rather than being funny (even though it's both), but I guess that hasn't stopped him before.
Context, yes, funny, no. Then again it's opinionated.

Quote:
I most likely missed them, half the time I skip your posts because you chat rubbish =)

Quote:
NO.

Quote:
No comment...*Sigh*

Quote:
Damn it ESM, you're doing it wrong!
Obviously, this is ESM we're talking about, can't blame him.

On episode 10 of Ro kyu bo AKA loli basketball. It is exactly what K-ON should have been, they balance the basketball with the slice of life, and the goal of becoming better is always there unlike in K-on when they fuck about all day.

Beating Dirty in Killer Instinct is as easy as 123
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #9614
hydrosugar

Zura Janai Katsura Da! is now the 3rd best tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
exams are around the corner

Quote:
Step up hydro, you slacking.
No.

Quote:
HERE I AM, yep, it was another bad clip. I watched the clip and then when I do not laugh, I call it bad. I had an explanation to as why, but you can search it up if you want to know.
Go away.

Quote:
Context, yes, funny, no. Then again it's opinionated.
It's ok, you don't have to force yourself to be politically correct. Opinions are just immunity to being told you're wrong.

Quote:
I most likely missed them, half the time I skip your posts because you chat rubbish =)
jake pls

Quote:
NO.

Quote:
No comment...*Sigh*
Now now, don't be a douchebag. There's nothing wrong with taking the mickey out of a flawed character archetype through exaggeration.

Quote:
Obviously, this is ESM we're talking about, can't blame him.
I can and will.

Quote:
On episode 10 of Ro kyu bo AKA loli basketball. It is exactly what K-ON should have been, they balance the basketball with the slice of life, and the goal of becoming better is always there unlike in K-on when they fuck about all day.
K-ON! should have been loli basketball? Hurr hurr hurr.

^ See, this is how your excessive isolation of text through bolding, combined with excessive multi quoting looks to everyone. Stupid and unnatural.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:25 PM   #9615
Kyoshi123
Banned User

Kyoshi123's Gamercard
Jakez and Hydro fight like a married couple.
Kyoshi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #9616
hydrosugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi123 View Post
Jakez and Hydro fight like a married couple.
Holy shit, a grammatically correct sentence. Well, hydro being in capitals is a little iffy, but I'll take it.

deeteebeeee! I'm liking the influx of tags. And for a lot of them I really have no idea who wrote them, so that's nice. I would sit down and try to nut it out, but I have a headache as is.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #9617
EliteShadowMan

Why is there a tag "Jake loves ESM". That's gross jake, i don't want your love.

I have like 29 minutes left of Spirited Away. Should have finished it but i'm extremely lazy.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:41 PM   #9618
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by otaking live View Post
How have you people NOT seen the Miyazaki films!?

Jebus feckin cripes! I saw Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke in the theatre. My Neighbor Totoro, Kikis delivery service and Nausicaa of course were my first that I saw.

I think the worst one is Porco Rosso.
Quote:
I saw Totoro. Shit was overrated.
Quote:
......I fucking LOVED Totoro the first time I saw it. The 2nd and 3rd viewing I found it rather boring.
Totoro was my favorite the first time I watched it a LONG time ago. Seemed so esoteric. The more I watched it the less I liked it. I love the Miyazaki movies but eventually they all seem to follow the same generic formulas.

Quote:
That HAD to be BigBear.
Maybe...Okay, yes.

Quote:
Hehehehe

You fight like a married couple...He must love you!

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130

Quote:
"You looked inside me and saw hatred. That is not victory. Victory would have been a good Dalek." -The Doctor
"I am not a good Dalek. You are a good Dalek." -Rusty
bigbear2face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #9619
Kyoshi123
Banned User

Kyoshi123's Gamercard
Sadly, I think the tag thing is stupid, so I won't be putting anything in it.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #9620
Jakez123
Never be Bronze

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Quote:

K-ON! should have been loli basketball? Hurr hurr hurr.

^ See, this is how your excessive isolation of text through bolding, combined with excessive multi quoting looks to everyone. Stupid and unnatural.
Pretty much being like Loli basketball but in the context of the Light music club. EG: they ACTUALLY practice, vs other bands AND at the same time do dumb shit like work to buy a guitar.

Thanks man, that multiquoting helped me.

Quote:
Don't worry, I didn't put that there. It;s the other way around, you love me, I don't love you, but ESM, I'm sorry, I don't want or need your love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
You fight like a married couple...He must love you!
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi123 View Post
Sadly, I think the tag thing is stupid, so I won't be putting anything in it.
You see, by saying that you indirectly call tehapoc stupid as he put tags up himself. He may retaliate.

Quote:
Sounds like you and the tags have something in common.
Nevermind, too late.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #9621
EliteShadowMan

i just think all the tags for "____ sucks" is stupid. AKB wasn't too bad from the episode i've seen, Gintama definitely isn't bad, Clannad After Story isn't bad, Attack on Titan isn't bad. SAO Sucks however, i will agree with this one.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #9622
EliteShadowMan

Quote:
I wonder who posted the "Jake likes poop" tag. That joke goes wayyyyyyyyyyyy back.
I have no idea. I only put down the Jake is a troll tag, i want to do another one but i can't because there's too many . Someone should get Ice Car's tag deleted, he's not even semi important to this thread anyway.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #9623
Kyoshi123
Banned User

Kyoshi123's Gamercard
Clannad Afterstory is bad
Old 05-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #9624
institutions

Send a message via MSN to institutions

institutions's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Poo balls. Dunno if its just my connection, but the video quality of the crunchyroll app is... Not fantastic. I've only been able to watch Saturday's Muromi-San. Gonna have so much to watch ;-; this place sucks

YouTube and my manga have been keeping me alive.
Also I bought Mario kart 7... >.>

institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #9625
EliteShadowMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions View Post
Poo balls. Dunno if its just my connection, but the video quality of the crunchyroll app is... Not fantastic. I've only been able to watch Saturday's Muromi-San. Gonna have so much to watch ;-; this place sucks

YouTube and my manga have been keeping me alive.
Also I bought Mario kart 7... >.>
About time you're back. Unless you have access to the interwebs wherever you are. I missed that signature and avatar. Now i don't have to go back a few pages.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #9626
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
i also decided to contribute to the tags this morning.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #9627
institutions

Send a message via MSN to institutions

institutions's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I didn't do any of the tags

Quote:
About time you're back. Unless you have access to the interwebs wherever you are. I missed that signature and avatar. Now i don't have to go back a few pages.
I'm posting from my phone. I only haven't posted before because I can't really watch anime here. I'm past the fun "yay weekend trip" phase and am in the "shit I have 5 1/2 more days of this I don't even care anymore I just want to go home" phase

institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #9628
otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
i also decided to contribute to the tags this morning.

There is alot now. Considering its only two per person its pretty full.

Small retarded dog? Lol.

Last edited by otaking live; 05-28-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #9629
Jakez123
Never be Bronze

Jakez123's Gamercard

Quote:
I wonder who posted the "Jake likes poop" tag. That joke goes wayyyyyyyyyyyy back.
Hmm, I don't remember it. Elaborate?

Quote:
I have no idea. I only put down the Jake is a troll tag, i want to do another one but i can't because there's too many . Someone should get Ice Car's tag deleted, he's not even semi important to this thread anyway.
Unfortunately I can't do that as thread master, I;m sure the second- in-command could though.

Might finish off Loli basketball today.

Old 05-29-2013, 02:30 AM   #9630
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Quote:
There is alot now. Considering its only two per person its pretty full.

Yeah, that escalated quickly...Brick killed a man (Yeah that's right...Anchorman reference in the Anime thread! Suck it!)

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130

Quote:
"You looked inside me and saw hatred. That is not victory. Victory would have been a good Dalek." -The Doctor
"I am not a good Dalek. You are a good Dalek." -Rusty
bigbear2face is offline   Reply With Quote