Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 03:20 AM   #181
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
I still remember that weird bug with that dude's head spinning around and he was all sorts of effed up. I never played New Vegas, but it was at the very beginning of the game...
The Havok engine has some weird ragdoll physics, first i have heard of a living NPC getting glitchy.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #182
Felonious Monk

HopeStillFlies's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMv94;[URL="tel:5795494"
5795494[/URL]]Today I added the first half of everyone I liked in these forums, I will probably continue the other halfs some other day.
That's right, bitches. FIRST GROUP REPRESENTIN
Old 05-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #183
One Winged Joker

DarkSephiroth93's Gamercard
I must have been really lucky, then. I literally have hundreds of hours on both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, and never experienced any major bug. The ones I "suffered" were actually quite hilarious. I miss playing those games. I can't blame Gackt for hating Bethesda, though.

So, random thought of the day: I love Fallout!

Old 05-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #184
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cann0nSen5ei View Post
The Havok engine has some weird ragdoll physics, first i have heard of a living NPC getting glitchy.

Quote:
R.I.P. Random Thought of the Day...Thread - Take 1.
5/13/2013 - 8/15/2014 - 15,243 Posts of Awesome.
Never forget.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #185
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Why did nobody slap me the day I traded in Zelda: Twilight Princess for the GameCube? I must have gotten about 12 for it when I got rid of it and now it costs over 3 times as much as that!

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #186
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Why did nobody slap me the day I traded in Zelda: Twilight Princess for the GameCube? I must have gotten about 12 for it when I got rid of it and now it costs over 3 times as much as that!
Better late than never.

Can't believe it's going for 40+ on eBay.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Old 05-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #187
Whiskey Minor
Banned User

Trying to figure out why I need a proxy to even view this site, let alone post in it. Is there something wrong with my computer, or maybe a DNS issue on your end?Someone forward this post to the admin, because I'm not sure when I'll get another chance to log on.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:32 PM   #188
Whiskey Minor
Banned User

Trying to figure out why I need a proxy to even view this site, let alone post in it. Is there something wrong with my computer, or maybe a DNS issue on your end?Someone forward this post to the admin, because I'm not sure when I'll get another chance to log on.Edit: Now My post are gone? WTF is going on? I'm not banned.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #189
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
sometimes when i eat asparagus after having a multivitamin i go to pee and for a second i think i have a shitty super power
Even Aqua Man is cooler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Random attempt to get people interested in
Hmmm... will have to find a moment. When I first saw "Tyr" I was thinking the Black Sabbath album. Sadly not one of their better ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Shinobi View Post
ALSO, SO GOOD! -
Am kinda sick of Daft Punk, have been hearing them for years, and yah they're cool, but dammit if every time they release an album if it doesn't get played out the arse ad nauseum. My gf has been blasting Get Lucky and it's multitude of variant remixes constantly.... so to get a reprieve I introduced her to the Portal 2 soundtrack

"Science is Fun" and "Friendly Faith Plates" for the win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout x360a View Post
Better late than never.

Can't believe it's going for 40+ on eBay.
THAT has some oomph....

"Hit it"
Old 05-28-2013, 05:01 AM   #190
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
WHAT THE HELL IS TH
...What sort of demonic space magic?
Old 05-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #191
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i got bored so i spammed everyone's ama's with questions like "am i pretty" and "would you fuck me if you met me irl" on another forum

and no this is not something that would get me banned

am i mean?

Last edited by Ice Car; 05-28-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #192
Gorilla Stomper

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout x360a View Post
Should have done it the other way round, just so I can get the amusement of saying he got blackhanded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Yeah you're right anime is stupid and for dudes with tiny dicks.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #193
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
Should have done it the other way round, just so I can get the amusement of saying he got blackhanded.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #194
Felonious Monk

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
i got bored so i spammed everyone's ama's with questions like "am i pretty" and "would you fuck me if you met me irl" on another forum

and no this is not something that would get me banned

am i mean?
Did you follow up all the "would you fuck me" comments with "I'd fuck me" regardless of response?
Old 05-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #195
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Monk View Post
Did you follow up all the "would you fuck me" comments with "I'd fuck me" regardless of response?
So long as he doesn't drive around in a van wearing a cast.

"Hit it"
Old 05-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #196
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
omg i totally should have done that
Old 05-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #197
Whiskey Minor
Banned User

Something isn't right about this.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #198
Felonious Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Minor View Post
Something isn't right about this.
About what. Get your proxy thing worked out?
Old 05-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #199
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
omg i totally should have done that
Since you changed your sig can you remove the "paired to Jakez123" thing now?
Jesus, some of you guys fold like a card table at the slightest whim of a challenge.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #200
Whiskey Minor
Banned User

Quote:
About what. Get your proxy thing worked out?
Nope. I have an idea what happened, but it involves a mod on this site taking a personal interest in me; I'm not very interesting, so that's probably just wishful thinking. You know what you're doing most of the time, right? You have any ideas how I can fix this? I've cleared everything, also I've used 2 different browsers and even tried ipconfig /flushdns. I need help, I kinda bummed.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #201
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Nope. I have an idea what happened, but it involves a mod on this site taking a personal interest in me;
Quite the ego you have there...
Old 05-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #202
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Stressed day at work and...bought a pack of cigarettes for the first time in a few years. I just needed a stress reliever, so I didn't knock someone the fuck out. I swear the idiots that manage the place ontop of all the problems the store has had over the past few weeks (which could have easily been avoided/fixed provided people had a head on their shoulders)...gotta job hunt...gotta get out.

And after just one cig, while it helped I feel regretful...it helped me through the rest of that day but the rest are just gonna sit out there.

Quote:
Never forget.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #203
Xerofox
were given today

Send a message via Skype™ to Xerofox

Xerofox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Staff Club - Xerofox   SOTF Winner   Staff - Graphics Team   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Stressed day at work and...bought a pack of cigarettes for the first time in a few years. I just needed a stress reliever, so I didn't knock someone the fuck out. I swear the idiots that manage the place ontop of all the problems the store has had over the past few weeks (which could have easily been avoided/fixed provided people had a head on their shoulders)...gotta job hunt...gotta get out.

And after just one cig, while it helped I feel regretful...it helped me through the rest of that day but the rest are just gonna sit out there.
Next time just forcefully masturbate in front of those idiots, always works for me.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #204
Felonious Monk

Quote:
Nope. I have an idea what happened, but it involves a mod on this site taking a personal interest in me; I'm not very interesting, so that's probably just wishful thinking. You know what you're doing most of the time, right? You have any ideas how I can fix this? I've cleared everything, also I've used 2 different browsers and even tried ipconfig /flushdns. I need help, I kinda bummed.
I would think they'd keep it simple and just ban a username if they were going to cause post interference in any way. You can't see the site at all? Does it give you any particular error, or does just this site act like it doesn't exist? Does the sister site ps3trophies act the same way?

Does the site act normally when you're using a proxy? I presume you're using a web-based proxy, but what about when you use something like VPNbook.com?
Old 05-29-2013, 03:52 AM   #205
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Old 05-29-2013, 04:33 AM   #206
CrazyMv94

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
^^and so Sony wins and console war and PC remains the gaming master race

The End.

MAL Steam Youtube
XBL: CrazyMvM94 / PSN: CrazyMv94
Old 05-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #207
Whiskey Minor
Banned User

Quote:
I would think they'd keep it simple and just ban a username if they were going to cause post interference in any way. You can't see the site at all? Does it give you any particular error, or does just this site act like it doesn't exist? Does the sister site ps3trophies act the same way?

Does the site act normally when you're using a proxy? I presume you're using a web-based proxy, but what about when you use something like VPNbook.com?
I can't see the site at all, nor PST with no error code either. Clearly everything is fine when I use a proxy, so idk. Just weird.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #208
TVthePunisher

Weirdest dream...threesome with Maggie Siff (Tara on Sons of Anarchy) and someone else, then she was totally being alpha about the other chick when I was walking around with the two of them. Man I've been having these Sons of Anarchy dreams like crazy as of late...some of them involve me being involved in deals with Clay and gun shipments, others are like that...

Quote:
Never forget.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:47 PM   #209
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Weirdest dream...threesome with Maggie Siff (Tara on Sons of Anarchy) and someone else, then she was totally being alpha about the other chick when I was walking around with the two of them. Man I've been having these Sons of Anarchy dreams like crazy as of late...some of them involve me being involved in deals with Clay and gun shipments, others are like that...
Ugh...I hate Clay. HATE em.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:09 PM   #210
Total Shinobi

Grey Kiryu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMv94 View Post
^^and so Sony wins and console war and PC remains the gaming master race

The End.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Quite the ego you have there...
I hate the word Ego now, Defiance left a bad taste in my mouth.

In other news, I can't stop listening to this song. Be warned, I am probably the only one on this forum who will like this song. Because British and all (lulz)

Last edited by Total Shinobi; 05-31-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Edit
Closed Thread