PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Brave: The Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #1

Gamertag: Throni360

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Gold   Submit - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Stuck on 2nd level!!!

I am stuck on the 2nd level after entering the cave at the start. There is one giant rock monster and respawning warthogs made of stone. I don't have the wind power yet and the warthog kills me after two hits. charging shots don't do any noticeable extra damage.

How do I beat that part? I replayed the first level to buy a few upgrades but it didn't made a difference.
VonThronstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #2

Gamertag: Stahp
I'm stuck at the same place. Any tip is welcome !
Stahp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:20 PM   #3

Gamertag: Buckswana

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   Over Achiever - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Focus on the large guy first, then take out the warthogs. I only had one more warthog respawn after taking out the big guy. Power attack helps a lot.

1st in World w/100+ completions in Retail, XBLA & WP games
Buckswana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #4

I'm stuck at that sport too. I tried focusing only on the big guy but kept dying. I went back to the first level again to try and power up my character. This game is ridiculously hard when playing on Brave.
BADDCOMPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #5

Gamertag: burumanet

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just stuck to the lower area of the map and spammed charged Earth shots. Worked relatively well on that fight. Only died a couple of times via the pesky little pigs.
Buruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:45 PM   #6

Gamertag: Bungling Ninja

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I was stuck there for a while too. Ended up doing a LOT of dodging and shooting while I strafed. Basically I ran circles around the rock golem shooting at him and the pigs until the pigs were all dead and then I focused on the golem. Only 3 pigs spawn so it was easier for me to take them out first. And yes, it's a pain trying to fight all those rock creatures before gaining the appropriate charm.
Community Gaming. It's awesome. Which game are you looking forward to?
Artist of the Month. Do you have the talent or the vision to compete? Humor counts.
Find everything you ever wanted to know about Guides and Roadmaps HERE.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote