PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 > Siberian Strike
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-31-2013, 01:26 AM   #31
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
It doesn't bother me. I know I said exclusively but as long as I'm credited and it helps people.

Also what exactly is he advertising?
I didn't know that. Sorry for the assumption. I know if someone took something from my guide, credit or not, I would have issues with it since I also put a disclaimer on my guides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCoreBE View Post
Yeah, I don't like it when people share the information I posted somewhere uncredited. I really appreciate your work and that's why I linked this thread here. However, if you want me to change something or delete it completely: then just let me know

I think I advertise my video guides too much. I'll edit this right now as I didn't read the signature rules before.
His YouTube channel and his guides on TA. I don't know how the mods would take to it. Just sayin'. Better safe than sorry.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:47 AM   #32
Emzx99
Banned User

Emzx99's Gamercard
Loving the campaign? The slow, laggy, unresponsive, worst written, childish CoD fest? I swear the Asians that made this did it to insult America in general, just listen to the dialogue in the last mission of the main game, by far some of the douchiest shit I've ever heard. Makes the Expendables look like it had a good story, and that's saying something.

Oh and thanks for the guide mister, I can't wait to trade this POS in.

Last edited by Emzx99; 03-31-2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to thank the man.
Emzx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #33
MCoreBE

MC0REBE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
His YouTube channel and his guides on TA. I don't know how the mods would take to it. Just sayin'. Better safe than sorry.
Same can be said for people showing their guides published here, no? I'm just proud of the work I've done for the community so far and I like to share my information or my point of view towards a game. I really appreciate the guide writers on any website since I know how many time is needed to finish a really detailed guide. I like to know from users around here what they have written and other then TA, it's not really linked on your profile here so a signature mentioning those detailed is very useful to me.

Either way, if the mods decide to remove my signature so be it. I'm not going to cry about it and I honestly wouldn't even care as long as I can still post and communicate with other gamers on any forum I am subscribed too. x360a or TA aren't the only ones I use while I play games or just want to have a read to pass the time quicker.

12 published guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)
3 contributed guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)

MCoreBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #34
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCoreBE View Post
Same can be said for people showing their guides published here, no? I'm just proud of the work I've done for the community so far and I like to share my information or my point of view towards a game. I really appreciate the guide writers on any website since I know how many time is needed to finish a really detailed guide. I like to know from users around here what they have written and other then TA, it's not really linked on your profile here so a signature mentioning those detailed is very useful to me.

Either way, if the mods decide to remove my signature so be it. I'm not going to cry about it and I honestly wouldn't even care as long as I can still post and communicate with other gamers on any forum I am subscribed too. x360a or TA aren't the only ones I use while I play games or just want to have a read to pass the time quicker.
TA and YouTube are completely different websites. My guides are published on this site, so why wouldn't I be allowed to "advertise" my published guides? It specifically says, "Links to other gaming websites... ...will not be permitted." TA is another gaming website.

Keep them up, I really don't care now. I was just informing you as a friendly gesture that there might be a problem since it happened to me. Figured I'd try to help someone else out since no one was there for me. In no way were any of my posts negative or have any intention of being taken that way. See what I get (yet again) when I try to inform someone the rules of the forum. Take it however you want. You won't hear from me again on the subject.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 04-01-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #35
MCoreBE

MC0REBE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
TA and YouTube are completely different websites. My guides are published on this site, so why wouldn't I be allowed to "advertise" my published guides? It specifically says, "Links to other gaming websites... ...will not be permitted." TA is another gaming website.

Keep them up, I really don't care now. I was just informing you as a friendly gesture that there might be a problem since it happened to me. Figured I'd try to help someone else out since no one was there for me. In no way were any of my posts negative or have any intention of being taken that way. See what I get (yet again) when I try to inform someone the rules of the forum. Take it however you want. You won't hear from me again on the subject.
It also says websites supported by Xbox are okay and I thought TA was still supported by the official Xbox community. I like your concern though, don't get me wrong. TA is more or less the same as this site, just in another jacket. If I linked IGN here, it would be another story since they are not supported by the official Xbox community, although they keep me updated on the latest news and help me out on a regular basis with their great guides. Either way, thanks for the heads up with the signature rules. I've read every letter and I don't I violate any of the mentioned things.

12 published guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)
3 contributed guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)

MCoreBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #36
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thanks for the guide. This dlc was a real pile of shit. Ready to trade this game in. Hopefully there will be no more dlc.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #37
mattybell2117

Does anyone know if this siberian strike dlc is included in the bulletproof steelbook edition of this game or is it only available on the xbl store?
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #38
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
Does anyone know if this siberian strike dlc is included in the bulletproof steelbook edition of this game or is it only available on the xbl store?
If you're in the US, it's in the Steelbook Edition, at least some of them. Maybe it was put into a select few, but this is the only way to get it without paying for it. You can't get it other than in the US.

This information is on the first page of this thread.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 04-08-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:47 PM   #39
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Finally completed the game on Expert and now I will be starting the DLC.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #40
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Great guide! it only took me like an hour to an hour and a half to do all the achievements.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #41
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 / DLC: Siberian Strike Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Old 06-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #42
turkeyfly

turkeyfly's Gamercard
Failing mission for no reason

During Operation Siberian Strike, just before the 4th collectable, I get to the room where the collectable is and I open the door to go inside, a cut scene starts and it says leaving mission area. Look at the photos and listen to the recording, and the sniper takes a shot at me all while saying mission failed, left mission area. Any ideas? I took out all guys in previous section, dude even says "that's all of em". Thanks
turkeyfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #43
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
great guide. much appreciated
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote