PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #181
MATH3W MAGNUM77

math3w magnum77's Gamercard
Exclamation How crazy

Just started playing and I have 40+ hours invested on one profile and I'm really contemplating starting another on my P2 profile just to make a godly character..
How crazy is that?

Also.. My housecarl Lydia wields a Giants Club!!
1000+/1000+ (In the order of reaching 1000G; Darksiders, Assassins Creed 2, Dante's Inferno(1145 / 1290), Avatar TLA:TBE, Arkham Asylum, Arkham Asylum GOTY, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood(1150 / 1250), Naruto UNS2, Prince Of Persia TFS, NFS Most Wanted, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

200/200 (Lazy Raiders, Harms Way, Outland, Battle LA)

33330 on 3-May-2013
MATH3W MAGNUM77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #182
Ladyesmiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXM9000 View Post
I didn't think I should start a new thread for this, so I'll drop this here:

Game Banshee has posted an awesome map of Skyrim with a really nice alphabetical list of all discover-able locations. Check it out.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/skyrim/mapofskyrim.php
Thanks for this link! Just starting the game and this is a beautiful map.
Ladyesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:36 AM   #183
MATH3W MAGNUM77

math3w magnum77's Gamercard
hacking skyrim...

Quickly level up Alteration by enchanting anything to make Alteration cost free.. (Alchemy hack to enchant items insanely good)

learn telekinesis
go someplace you wont be attacked
cast telekinesis on an object and use a rubberband to hold down your casting hand.. leave for 30-45 mins.. level 15-100

Quickly level up Restoration and Destruction and Light/heavy armour by enchanting anything to make Restoration and Destruction cost free.. (Alchemy hack to enchant items insanely good)

learn "heal other" and "flame"
leave your follower home
find a group of frost trolls.. (best bet near shearpoint.. or the mountains to the east of winterhold (i foud a trio ganging up on a bear there))
[Find someway to fortify your health constantly.. either potions or like me use a fortify health enchantment on your armor.. I wear armour thats enchanted to give me.. *Ahem* 10,000 extra health]
use flame in one hand and burn trolls, use healing to heal them.. try to aim at them individually.. so they dont die out quick..
their beating levels up your armor
your healing levels up restoration
flames increases your destruction
1000+/1000+ (In the order of reaching 1000G; Darksiders, Assassins Creed 2, Dante's Inferno(1145 / 1290), Avatar TLA:TBE, Arkham Asylum, Arkham Asylum GOTY, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood(1150 / 1250), Naruto UNS2, Prince Of Persia TFS, NFS Most Wanted, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

200/200 (Lazy Raiders, Harms Way, Outland, Battle LA)

33330 on 3-May-2013
MATH3W MAGNUM77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:58 AM   #184
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So apparently I'm a vampire. I went to find Falion in Morthal, but I get attacked as soon as I get there. I get attacked when I go to other towns as well. What the hell can I do to fix this? This is such a pain in the ass.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:02 AM   #185
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyVersion1 View Post
So apparently I'm a vampire. I went to find Falion in Morthal, but I get attacked as soon as I get there. I get attacked when I go to other towns as well. What the hell can I do to fix this? This is such a pain in the ass.
You're probably a blood starved vampire (see effects; should be in there) and need to feed because the people instantly recognize you as a vampire at that level and will attack on sight. Go feed on some people (on sleeping ones or use one of your powers) and then try to fix it.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:19 AM   #186
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
You're probably a blood starved vampire (see effects; should be in there) and need to feed because the people instantly recognize you as a vampire at that level and will attack on sight. Go feed on some people (on sleeping ones or use one of your powers) and then try to fix it.
Ah, will try this then. Thanks man!

Old 12-15-2013, 07:02 AM   #187
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Bloodborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Ah, will try this then. Thanks man!
No problem make sure to keep a potion of cure disease (can be bought at most apothecary shops like the herb shop in Whiterun) in case you ever see a "sanguinare vampiris" status effect added. It's the precursor to vampirism and can be cured by the potion before, but not after you become a vampire.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #188
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodring View Post
Is there a trick to feeding on people? I ask because every house I sneak into, the people instantly wake up and attack me. Even when I use Embrace of Shadows and should be invisible, they still see me and attack me. I was having fun with the game until this happened, and it's pissing me off to no end. I'm ready to delete the game off my hard drive and be done with it.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm done with this game. I've spent the last hour trying all sorts of ways to get to sleeping people only to get attacked. No matter what powers I use, no matter what I do, I can't get to a sleeping person without waking them up. I wait until the middle of the night, go to a house that's unlocked, use the vampire spell that makes me invisible, sneak in, approach sleeping person, they wake up and attack me. I read how to legit cure it, and again I can't even get to the motherfucker in the town that can fucking cure me. Even when I use the spell to calm people down, I still get attacked.

Fuck this game. I can't imagine what the idiots were thinking when they came up with the idea for this vampire horseshit. They could have at least, at the very fucking least, put it on the screen that I would be attacked on sight if I didn't cure this issue. I wasn't even aware this was a bad thing, because I was busy doing missions and trying to kill dragons. Now I'm stuck with a guy that can't buy equipment, tools or anything else, because I'm a fucking vampire. If I go back to an earlier save, I lose levels, hours, equipment, and I shouldn't have to fucking do that.

I wasted fifteen bucks on this game and I just knew it would come back to bite me on the ass. The developers of the game can go eat a bowl of fuck.

Last edited by JeremyVersion1; 12-15-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #189
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
Is there a trick to feeding on people? I ask because every house I sneak into, the people instantly wake up and attack me. Even when I use Embrace of Shadows and should be invisible, they still see me and attack me. I was having fun with the game until this happened, and it's pissing me off to no end. I'm ready to delete the game off my hard drive and be done with it.
There are a few things to note while sneaking:
  • Heavy armor affects chance of detection, don't wear it as it makes you easier to spot.
  • Invisibility is easily broken, interacting with items/entities (like a door) or attacking will dispel it.
  • Invisibility does not soundproof you, use a muffle spell/enchanted item to dampen noise your character produces.
  • Light is your enemy, even when you are invisible avoid it as you would avoid lava.

I strongly reccomend feeding off of bandits or Legion/Stormcloak camp members as they sleep, townsfolk are just too.. "Jumpy"

Aside from that, people who have the Dawnguard DLC installed can bypass the "Hated" status of tier 4 vampires, provided the player becomes a High Vampire(Vampire Lord) NPCs will still call you a vampire in combat though.

Quote:
/rant
New to Bethesda games?

Last edited by Cann0nSen5ei; 12-16-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Ah, the things that can happen when your desktop idles.
Cann0nSen5ei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:32 AM   #190
JeremyVersion1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cann0nSen5ei View Post
New to Bethesda games?
I've only played Fallout 3 by them. So yeah you could say so. Thanks for the advice, I don't know that I'm going back to the game. It's a shame that they put something stupid like this in the game, it's ruined it for me.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:12 AM   #191
MissJaded

MissJaded's Gamercard
Does the oghma infinium effect the oblivion walker achievement?

I used it already but I duped them only one book works the others I made to sell. :} ASAP answer would be greatly apperciated.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:52 PM   #192
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaded View Post
Does the oghma infinium effect the oblivion walker achievement?

I used it already but I duped them only one book works the others I made to sell. :} ASAP answer would be greatly apperciated.
As long as you had it at one time, it counts toward the achievement.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote