PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Mafia 2 > Joe's Adventures
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2010, 02:12 AM   #1
Roose91

Send a message via MSN to Roose91

Roose91's Gamercard
Ten Different Score Actions?

Could anyone tell me the best place to get this.
I got nine on the mission where you have to recover the sports car from the Dam which were: Veichular Kill, Explosive Kill, Burning Kill, Melee Kill, Headshot, Demolition, Drift, Jump and Velocity.
The only other score action I know of is Melee Finisher, but i can't see how i could get that on the above mission.
Are there other score actions than I have listed and what is the best place to get this Achievement?
100% Retail: CoD 2, Hitman:Blood Money, Bully, Just Cause, Assassins Creed, Gun, CoD 4, Oblivion (1250), Bourne Conspiracy, OFDR, Fallout 3 (1550), Halo 3:ODST, Godfather (1250), Godfather II, Qauntum of Solace, MW2,Assassins Creed 2, Viking, Fable II (1350), Borderlands (1250), The Saboteur, Lego Batman, Batman:AA, Bioshock (1100).

100% Arcade: Battlefield 1943, Zombie Apocolypse.
Roose91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:24 AM   #2
RadiantViper

radiantviper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I know one that you're missing, just a regular Kill (kill someone with a firearm, no headshot).

I got this achievement on the first mission by Joe's Apartment (Going Out of Business). I used a non-upgraded car, fairly standard speed. Follow the red line and at the turn into the yard, do a Drift. Then gun it and follow the line straight - you should get a few Velocity points, then hit the ramp for a Jump. Turn left after landing and get a Vehicular Kill, then spin the car and hop out behind it.

They'll be 3 enemies and 3 or more will come out after you destroy the cars. In no particular order, get an Explosive Kill (grenade), Burning Kill (Molotov), regular Kill, Headshot, and a Melee Kill (do this one on the last of the first 3 enemies before destroying the cars).

Go inside and blow up the cars for Demolition, then get the other score actions you didn't get on the first 3 enemies. Then just go hit the safe zone for the achievement.

Last edited by RadiantViper; 11-24-2010 at 06:30 AM.
RadiantViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
Difficult Dave 2010

DifficuIt Dave's Gamercard
Worked for me. Thanks
Difficult Dave 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #4
Whiskey Daniels

whiskey daniels's Gamercard
Roose91, you didn't have any problems disconnecting from XBL when starting up the game?
Whiskey Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #5
amacteur
Flying bird

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Daniels View Post
Roose91, you didn't have any problems disconnecting from XBL when starting up the game?
Well, I was about to get the DLC when I realized that you can't play Mafia 2 connected to xbox live (either you're playing main story or DLC). I'll wait for a patch or something from 2K...

BTW, how's that DLC, much more better than JV?

2013, a year in the sky: Roll on 2014!
amacteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
Whiskey Daniels

whiskey daniels's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
Well, I was about to get the DLC when I realized that you can't play Mafia 2 connected to xbox live (either you're playing main story or DLC). I'll wait for a patch or something from 2K...

BTW, how's that DLC, much more better than JV?
He has time stamps on his Joe's Adventures achievements so clearly he's not having any issues, of course its the silent ones that never have any problems.

I would like to know what he has done to be able to connect to live while playing this.
Whiskey Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
Gill2009

it has just worked for some people it worked for me while connected to live and i didnt have to do anything just downloaded the dlc from xbox.com then when it finished put in mafia 2 got the 3mb patch update signed me out of live n then back in and it worked perfectley
Gill2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
Roose91

Roose91's Gamercard
RadiantViper, thanks alot I will have to try this later. Was really struggling to figure out how this could be done.

Whiskey Daniels, I didn't realise that there was an an issue with connecting to live until I saw your post. I wish I knew what caused it but would be lying if I said I did. Guess I just got lucky. My Achievements that are not "Time Stamped" are due to my internet consistently momentarily disconnecting at 04.27 every night.
Which begs the question what I was doing up at that time....but...
100% Retail: CoD 2, Hitman:Blood Money, Bully, Just Cause, Assassins Creed, Gun, CoD 4, Oblivion (1250), Bourne Conspiracy, OFDR, Fallout 3 (1550), Halo 3:ODST, Godfather (1250), Godfather II, Qauntum of Solace, MW2,Assassins Creed 2, Viking, Fable II (1350), Borderlands (1250), The Saboteur, Lego Batman, Batman:AA, Bioshock (1100).

Last edited by Roose91; 11-25-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #9
vetteindreams

Vetteindreams77's Gamercard
perhaps your router is suggesting you go to bed Roose
vetteindreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #10
Roose91

Roose91's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteindreams View Post
perhaps your router is suggesting you go to bed Roose

Agreed Especially considering I have to be up for work at 0600

Old 01-15-2011, 01:43 AM   #11
Geoisonfire

GEOisonfire's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantViper View Post
I got this achievement on the first mission by Joe's Apartment (Going Out of Business). I used a non-upgraded car, fairly standard speed. Follow the red line and at the turn into the yard, do a Drift. Then gun it and follow the line straight - you should get a few Velocity points, then hit the ramp for a Jump. Turn left after landing and get a Vehicular Kill, then spin the car and hop out behind it.

They'll be 3 enemies and 3 or more will come out after you destroy the cars. In no particular order, get an Explosive Kill (grenade), Burning Kill (Molotov), regular Kill, Headshot, and a Melee Kill (do this one on the last of the first 3 enemies before destroying the cars).

Go inside and blow up the cars for Demolition, then get the other score actions you didn't get on the first 3 enemies. Then just go hit the safe zone for the achievement.
Thanks for this, worked like a charm
Geoisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #12
Mike-H

mike1809's Gamercard
Worked great for me too. Thanks
Mike-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:18 AM   #13
DaCameraMan

DaCameraMan's Gamercard
Quote:
I know one that you're missing, just a regular Kill (kill someone with a firearm, no headshot).

Worked for me. Thanks
Old 09-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #14
Isanox
Banned User

isanox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thumbs up

Like a charm.
Isanox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:03 AM   #15
Trombonafide

Trombonafide's Gamercard
Worked perfectly!

Retail 100%: 97
Arcade 100%: 55
Retail 1000+: 21

Latest Completions:
Grand Theft Auto V - 11/11/13
Gears of War: Judgment - 10/09/13
Wordament (Android) - 10/06/13

150k - 12/20/12
160k - 04/11/13
170k - 07/29/13
Trombonafide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
jkbd33

Soiled Satchel's Gamercard
Quote:

Thank you, this helped me out. Got it in my first try after reading this post.
jkbd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #17
MotoJoe

EsG MotoJoe's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips, RadiantViper, I got the achievement first try.
MotoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #18
keyserheel1

MuddyDenver1's Gamercard
Tried 3x...how am I supposed to get a melee kill when someone is shooting at me?

Yeah, forget that...I just did the Insanity instead of the Melee...

Last edited by keyserheel1; 07-18-2012 at 09:43 PM.
keyserheel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #19
FFFreak1129

FFFreak1129's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:

Thanks for this! Got it on my first try doing this.
FFFreak1129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #20
Jakethemuss

Thepercenter's Gamercard
Problem; got 10 different score actions TWICE and no achievement. I saw all actions register TWICE and nothing!

I've got all other chevos whilst connected to xbox live so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

EDIT: okay, didn't realise you had to finish mission to get chevo so I have it now. Roadmap says chevo pops after 10th action so thats where I was expecting it. Clearly didn't read last line of viper's post (duh)

Currently looking to boost; Condemned 2, Crackdown co-op

Info for potential multiplayer pals; I am a UK brah so go by 'GMT'

Last edited by Jakethemuss; 06-15-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Jakethemuss is offline   Reply With Quote