Manuscript Locations Guide

Tyger7

Hey guys anyone know where any of the manuscripts are? I can't find them anywhere! I feel so retarded. I beat the whole game and got only 6 of them, is this normal? I read this whole guide a few times and STILL can't find them. To top it off, there are all these stupid blinking questions marks on my radar that are confusing me. Graphics are really good on this game, though for some reason there are some really BRIGHT spots. Like I see them and have to squint, so I just move on and try to avoid them. THANKS GUYS!

Edited by Tyger7

Anyone who can't find these manuscript pages is retarded.

All you have to do it "look everywhere".

Anyone not understand that?l lol :p

Retarded? Really? :wtf

Even "looking everywhere" it's easy to miss 1 or 2.

I am not the gaming god you obviously are :rolleyes: and don't want to go through the whole game again just to find those elusive manuscripts.

So I appreciate the work Tyger7 has put into his guide and I have no shame in saying I used it to get the 2 I missed.

Edited by Tassie Tiger

Anyone who can't find these manuscript pages is retarded.

All you have to do it "look everywhere".

Anyone not understand that?l lol :p

Lol true,

i didn't need this lovely guide. i did exactly that... all it takes is some exploration. they are bright as hell and hard to miss, they even put a freaking question mark on the radar to show you that there is one right in your face. but some people are lazy and need a guide to tell them where everything is regardless. not talking about those who missed one or 2 obviously.:p

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask something i've just recently clocked the game and i've got all the collectibles like the tv shows and radio shows. But when it comes to manuscripts I think I got nearly all of them in one play through. But i'm missing 3 manuscripts from the rest stop and 2 from the drive-in theater.

just thinking can i just replay the scenes and pick up the ones i'm missing and get the achivement that way or do i have to do it one go?

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask something i've just recently clocked the game and i've got all the collectibles like the tv shows and radio shows. But when it comes to manuscripts I think I got nearly all of them in one play through. But i'm missing 3 manuscripts from the rest stop and 2 from the drive-in theater.

just thinking can i just replay the scenes and pick up the ones i'm missing and get the achivement that way or do i have to do it one go?

I believe the way it works is that you can just replay a scene and get them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know where the last radio is? It is the last one listed in the collectables guide in the menu, it's called sunrise, but I never found it. I found most of the Manuscript pages, and all of the tv's, but i'm still missing one radio.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent guide, it really helped for some of them that were in places that I wouldn't think to look. I do have 1 small correction though. I could be mistaken but I believe the last 2 manuscripts that you need to get are switched. The one on the rock is "The Clothes" and the last one that is on the cactus is "Alice's Film". Not a huge deal though. Thanks for your hard work!!!

Does anyone know where the last radio is? It is the last one listed in the collectables guide in the menu, it's called sunrise, but I never found it. I found most of the Manuscript pages, and all of the tv's, but i'm still missing one radio.

You might have found this already, but I think I know where "sunrise" is. In the last level instead of destroying the fountains, go back up to the building where Serena is. The radio in there talks about "sunrise".

Excellent guide, it really helped for some of them that were in places that I wouldn't think to look. I do have 1 small correction though. I could be mistaken but I believe the last 2 manuscripts that you need to get are switched. The one on the rock is "The Clothes" and the last one that is on the cactus is "Alice's Film". Not a huge deal though. Thanks for your hard work!!!

No, you're correct, Alice's Film and The Clothes are listed the wrong way around, but luckily these were the last two I needed so it didn't cause me any major problem :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...