PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment > Lost Relics
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #31
Ron Jeremy R6

Ron Jeremy R6's Gamercard
Recovered my gamertag and luckily every stat was still there so i only needed to do 1 flag cap to pop the achievement.
Ron Jeremy R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:02 AM   #32
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Known problem whenever you earn DLC achievements early this happens. Always gets fixed after a day or 2.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #33
Visa Fisken

Visa Fisken's Gamercard
I still can't recover my gamertag.. Tried several times yesterday and today. All I get is an error message, "Profile downloading is not available right now".

Do I have to delete my tag from the hard drive first maybe? I don't really wanna do that though if the error message keeps coming still, then I can't play at all..
Visa Fisken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #34
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visa Fisken View Post
I still can't recover my gamertag.. Tried several times yesterday and today. All I get is an error message, "Profile downloading is not available right now".

Do I have to delete my tag from the hard drive first maybe? I don't really wanna do that though if the error message keeps coming still, then I can't play at all..
If I were you I wouldn't delete yr profile from yr harddrive, maybe it's better to ask this on xbxlive forums with yr problem
either way I redownloaded my profile 3 times yesterday, the 1st time I had an error but I waited 10 minutes, I know this doesn't help you at all loll
seriously if I were you asked this question on the forums so an xbx amabassador maybe can help, they will ask you for the code it gives on the error message...
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote