PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment > Lost Relics
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
gotdemthangz

GotDemThangz's Gamercard
Golden Artifacts TIP!

Just a heads up so maybe some of you can avoid this very basic mistake. I was with a group and we weren't thinking.......... MAKE SURE YOU PLAY THE VIP PLAYLIST if you want to get this achievement. We were playing the standard DLC Playlist but Museum will never pop up since it isn't included in that playlist yet. The first match my 5 person party got into after realizing this mistake was Museum so it shouldn't be too difficult to get this achievement.
gotdemthangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Not really a tip...
Old 06-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #3
RebornPasture

RebornPasture's Gamercard
Ok, I have the gold skin for my character and gold weapon skins for the sawn-off and the retro lancer. Question is, I am having problems spawning with them both gold skin weapons equipped, as I can't seem to choose what I want as my secondary weapon, only my primary one :/ When I equip the retro-lancer as primary, it defaults to giving me the gnasher as my shotty; when I select the sawn off as a primary, it gives me the normal lancer as my rifle. Is there a way around this?
RebornPasture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornPasture View Post
Ok, I have the gold skin for my character and gold weapon skins for the sawn-off and the retro lancer. Question is, I am having problems spawning with them both gold skin weapons equipped, as I can't seem to choose what I want as my secondary weapon, only my primary one :/ When I equip the retro-lancer as primary, it defaults to giving me the gnasher as my shotty; when I select the sawn off as a primary, it gives me the normal lancer as my rifle. Is there a way around this?
No. You have to have a gold rifle, a gold Gnasher, and gold character skin.
Old 06-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
RebornPasture

RebornPasture's Gamercard
Thanks for replying, urghh, looks like I need more boxes then
RebornPasture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #6
gotdemthangz

GotDemThangz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Not really a tip...

How exactly is this not a tip? "Make sure you play the correct playlist" is definitely a tip. I wish I came on the site and read that ahead of time. Thanks for trying to make me regret posting it for others.

Last edited by gotdemthangz; 06-19-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: I removed the insult but maintain my initial point.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotdemthangz View Post
How exactly is this not a tip? "Make sure you play the correct playlist" is definitely a tip. I wish I came on the site and read that ahead of time. Thanks for trying to make me regret posting it for others, smart guy
Because it tells you what map to play on. And because that map is only available in VIP at this time. Seems to make sense without needing someone to tell you.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #8
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
How exactly is this not a tip? "Make sure you play the correct playlist" is definitely a tip. I wish I came on the site and read that ahead of time. Thanks for trying to make me regret posting it for others, smart guy
Well, it is kind of obvious that this is only available to VIP members for the first week (those who purchased the season pass), so it should only be available in the VIP playlist. Why would it be in the Standard playlist? Anyone paying attention for the past two months would know this. Same thing happened with the Call to Arms DLC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #9
gotdemthangz

GotDemThangz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Well, it is kind of obvious that this is only available to VIP members for the first week (those who purchased the season pass), so it should only be available in the VIP playlist. Why would it be in the Standard playlist? Anyone paying attention for the past two months would know this. Same thing happened with the Call to Arms DLC.
Not really obvious for people that haven't been playing the game that much but ok. The point is that if it isn't helpful to you, don't post in the thread. I hope it helps some people because I gain nothing from sharing the advice.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #10
leprekon

Leprekon666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Quote:
Not really obvious for people that haven't been playing the game that much but ok. The point is that if it isn't helpful to you, don't post in the thread. I hope it helps some people because I gain nothing from sharing the advice.
Well when Call At Arms was released I remember before it was released to the public I was getting boneyard in both standard dlc and vip
Old 06-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #11
gotdemthangz

GotDemThangz's Gamercard
MODS,

Please feel free to delete this thread. I thought it might help someone considering I was with 9 other people boosting for this achievement and this wasn't very clear to us. Apparently, I am in the minority on this and don't want to clog up precious forum space with useless, fake tips that annoy the every day forumers.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #12
gotdemthangz

GotDemThangz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
Well when Call At Arms was released I remember before it was released to the public I was getting boneyard in both standard dlc and vip
I recalled the same. We went through a full rotation of the maps and Museum never popped up. So, just be safe - everyone stick to the VIP playlist.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #13
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
Quote:
I recalled the same. We went through a full rotation of the maps and Museum never popped up. So, just be safe - everyone stick to the VIP playlist.
I never had that happen to me, but I guess it did for some people.

And you're right. If your tip helps just one person, then it was worth it. At that time, though, I didn't see the point of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote