PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment > Lost Relics
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
M0rpheus
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 168

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
enraged rager

so before attacking me and saying I can't read....

only on 1! achievement of the new dlc it says to play on public or ranked (indeed the golden stuff)
so I played an private overrun on WARD, I killed 5 people as an enraged rager... thought it would popp up after 3 kills while being enraged but nothing, 5kills...still nothing...
after ALL (lmao) the **** with the surprise achievemnt...
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
onyxguard11
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 135

CowboySoldier11's Gamercard
are you trying to do the achievement against bots or real people...
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
M0rpheus
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 168

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
are you trying to do the achievement against bots or real people...
lol against bots...
thought already...damn this would be an easy achievement! tsss
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #4
onyxguard11
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 135

CowboySoldier11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rpheus View Post
lol against bots...
thought already...damn this would be an easy achievement! tsss
that's your problem right there man,in order to get multi kills you need to have guests or other people in your game other wise the ribbons wont pop up. and its the same concept for surpise if you don't have that achievement yet
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #5
Tonic24k
 
Tonic24k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 592

Tonic24k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
that's your problem right there man,in order to get multi kills you need to have guests or other people in your game other wise the ribbons wont pop up. and its the same concept for surpise if you don't have that achievement yet
Not to mention Xbox has not updated the achievements yet so none are attainable at the moment. Check out xbox.com to see that they're still at 60 total achievements. Until they update it to 70 you're wasting your time.
__________________
Tonic24k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #6
Reggiez
 
Reggiez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Posts: 541

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The stats have not been updated but it is very possible to unlock some of the new achievements. I unlocked "Look What I Found" earlier and it worked just fine. However the stats have not been updated in the main achievement overview. If you go into the specific game list it says 57/70 (in my case that is) though.

Therefore I would think that the new achievements are available to unlock.

Edit: Thinking about it some more made me realise that it might be better to wait until they are uploaded to xbox.com. Otherwise there is the chance of having to redo everything again once they officially go online.
__________________

Last edited by Reggiez; 06-18-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Reggiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
onyxguard11
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 135

CowboySoldier11's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiez View Post
The stats have not been updated but it is very possible to unlock some of the new achievements. I unlocked "Look What I Found" earlier and it worked just fine. However the stats have not been updated in the main achievement overview. If you go into the specific game list it says 57/70 (in my case that is) though.

Therefore I would think that the new achievements are available to unlock.
well yeah you can unlock all the dlc achievements right now, they just wont count towards the total Gamerscore for judgement and overall
onyxguard11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
Black Reign MCW
 
Black Reign MCW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40

Black Reign MCW's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
that's your problem right there man,in order to get multi kills you need to have guests or other people in your game other wise the ribbons wont pop up. and its the same concept for surpise if you don't have that achievement yet

I am able to get ribbons in matches with just bots. Is it just some that can't? I know the room has to be full of bots to get ribbons.
Black Reign MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #9
M0rpheus
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 168

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxguard11 View Post
that's your problem right there man,in order to get multi kills you need to have guests or other people in your game other wise the ribbons wont pop up. and its the same concept for surpise if you don't have that achievement yet
nope don't have the surprise achievo yet, waited on the update but had it all wrong, thought the surprise also would be uptained with bots on private, but's it's just the server thing they fixed...so you can do it now on private but with people... my bad, thks again for clearing that out! cheers
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #10
MY5TERIO
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 66

MY5TERIO's Gamercard
For the rager achievement you can have a guest select the medic and throw their stim gas down at their feet just as your rager goes into rage mode. Then you should be able to kill your guest at least twice before the stim gas wears off. Achievement Unlocked.
MY5TERIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #11
NewProfileKid
 
NewProfileKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 147

NewProfileKid's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY5TERIO View Post
For the rager achievement you can have a guest select the medic and throw their stim gas down at their feet just as your rager goes into rage mode. Then you should be able to kill your guest at least twice before the stim gas wears off. Achievement Unlocked.
That's seems like a good way of doing it, I wonder if anyone can confirm this?
__________________
GT:iChunk AFC| Can't wait for GTA V
Always up for some co op on Borderlands 2
NewProfileKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #12
GeneralGranko
 
GeneralGranko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 878
Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewProfileKid View Post
That's seems like a good way of doing it, I wonder if anyone can confirm this?
Just did it, works
__________________
GT: xX forEV3R Xx | PSN: rwz457
Skype: Operator.Skype2 | xfire: klesiq
e-mail:
rockyzz@seznam.cz
________________________________________

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #13
hotdogenigma
 
hotdogenigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 148

ToastiestCape0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGranko View Post
Just did it, works
So to clarify, by guest you mean myself and my second controller?
hotdogenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #14
MY5TERIO
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 66

MY5TERIO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogenigma View Post
So to clarify, by guest you mean myself and my second controller?
Yes by guest I mean you with a second controller. Or if you are playing with a friend have them be the medic that throws the stim gas down.Then go into rage mode with your rager and kill the medic at least twice before their stim gas wears off.Either way works for the achievement
MY5TERIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #15
hotdogenigma
 
hotdogenigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 148

ToastiestCape0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY5TERIO View Post
Yes by guest I mean you with a second controller. Or if you are playing with a friend have them be the medic that throws the stim gas down.Then go into rage mode with your rager and kill the medic at least twice before their stim gas wears off.Either way works for the achievement
Great news! Thanks for the help.
hotdogenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #16
RAINKINGX1
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 36

RAINKINGX1's Gamercard
I can agree the method works great.
RAINKINGX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:35 AM   #17
bLaKgRaVy
 
bLaKgRaVy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: East Coast, USA "Requiescat in Pace"
Posts: 2,639

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY5TERIO View Post
Yes by guest I mean you with a second controller. Or if you are playing with a friend have them be the medic that throws the stim gas down.Then go into rage mode with your rager and kill the medic at least twice before their stim gas wears off.Either way works for the achievement
This worked to perfection. Thanks!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:22 AM   #18
Pyralis212
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 56

Pyralis212's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY5TERIO View Post
Yes by guest I mean you with a second controller. Or if you are playing with a friend have them be the medic that throws the stim gas down.Then go into rage mode with your rager and kill the medic at least twice before their stim gas wears off.Either way works for the achievement
After all the patches and stuff, this method still works. Just did it with my cousin and it worked like a charm! Thanks for the tip!
Pyralis212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:18 AM   #19
MY5TERIO
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 66

MY5TERIO's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyralis212 View Post
After all the patches and stuff, this method still works. Just did it with my cousin and it worked like a charm! Thanks for the tip!
No problem. Glad to have helped you guys out.
__________________

MY5TERIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:28 PM.