Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #91
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
hmmmm been on the site for awhile and am thinking of taking the leap of faith lol. Jappe is the point of contact still correct?
Old 04-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #92
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta3519 View Post
Fixed and updated

P.S. (I'm not complaining) How long does getting the award take? Been signed up for a little while now...
Thanks! About the award, it all depends on Creech. He has a lot of daily tasks and you're in the line of pending awards. During this week is a good bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p3sfalL View Post
hmmmm been on the site for awhile and am thinking of taking the leap of faith lol. Jappe is the point of contact still correct?
Me or Yunder. Easiest way to get on board is to just sign your name to the sign-up thread!
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #93
Delta3519
Unstoppable Chaos

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
Thanks! About the award, it all depends on Creech. He has a lot of daily tasks and you're in the line of pending awards. During this week is a good bet

Me or Yunder. Easiest way to get on board is to just sign your name to the sign-up thread!
Thanks
Yeah he has a lot on his plate, and I'm sure that he is handling things more important then this
Thanks again
Delta3519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:46 AM   #94
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Tide View Post
Ummm long does it take to get accepted into this program. Signed up on 04-29-2013 and still no award.
All awards are given manually and by one person. I've submitted you to receive the award, so when Creech has the time, he'll go through the list of candidates and hand out awards. Please be patient.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #95
Obsolete XBA
Master of Bacon (the cat)

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Hello. I was wondering if the requirements for signing up with the 500 posts and 6 month membership also applies to subscribers? Was thinking of signing up but I have a long ways to go is they still apply.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #96
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsolete x360a View Post
Hello. I was wondering if the requirements for signing up with the 500 posts and 6 month membership also applies to subscribers? Was thinking of signing up but I have a long ways to go is they still apply.

Thanks

You already have the Representer award. What are you hoping to sign up for?

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #97
Obsolete XBA
Master of Bacon (the cat)

Send a message via MSN to Obsolete XBA Send a message via Skype™ to Obsolete XBA

Obsolete XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post

You already have the Representer award. What are you hoping to sign up for?
Well I was thinking about the gaming sessions and such, can anyone join them?

Are those requirements for a sort of ambassador-staff thingie?
Old 05-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #98
Joe x360a

Hirstyyy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey guys, i've been up for this for ages. Been on and off in terms of inactivity lately due to study, but my uni break is on its way and I am more than ready to start spreading the word. I can imagine Joe x360a would be taken?

I like achievements.

Joe x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #99
Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe x360a View Post
Hey guys, i've been up for this for ages. Been on and off in terms of inactivity lately due to study, but my uni break is on its way and I am more than ready to start spreading the word. I can imagine Joe x360a would be taken?
After searching to see if the gamertag is valid, nothing came up. So, it you might be in luck. Check to make sure 100%, and that we'll sign you up in our Ambassador program!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #100
Joe x360a

Hirstyyy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunder View Post
After searching to see if the gamertag is valid, nothing came up. So, it you might be in luck. Check to make sure 100%, and that we'll sign you up in our Ambassador program!
Great! I'll check it out tonight and I will get back to you mate!

I like achievements.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:54 AM   #101
Joe x360a

Hirstyyy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunder View Post
Hey again Yunder, I checked it out, it is all available. Do I need a verification game with someone?

I like achievements.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #102
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Hey again Yunder, I checked it out, it is all available. Do I need a verification game with someone?
Nope not anymore.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #103
Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Quote:
Nope, a game session is no longer needed to be a part of the Ambassador program, so head on over to this thread, check out the guidelines and post your update.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #104
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Have x360a in motto, just need the award if anyone could throw a request through for me

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #105
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Have x360a in motto, just need the award if anyone could throw a request through for me
you will need to make sure your xbox live profile is set to public, then post in the sign-up thread, HERE, with all the appropriate details, which for you would be;

Username on the site: Evo Kazz
Original Gamertag: II Kazz II
Level: Promoter

then when one of the ambassador contacts has checked everything out, they will post in the staff forum for your award.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #106
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Thanks again Scotty lol

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #107
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I CRIMSON I View Post
Got a question. Thinking about changing my gamertag to include x360a in it. Do I meet the requirements? Also when the Xbox One comes out is there going to be something to add to your gamertag besides x360a like the new site name?
Here are the requirements:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=413156

As for when the Xbox One comes out, we don't know yet.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:25 PM   #108
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Do I change my gamertag then sign up for Representer?
I changed mine after I was accepted.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #109
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Do I change my gamertag then sign up for Representer?
Signup first, then when you're approved, you may change it. You'll then receive the rep award, in your case replacing the promoter award.

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:29 AM   #110
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

I got a question: what is the protocol for starting a new MS account/gamertag? I am considering creating a new XBL account in preparation for the Xbox One. I haven't decided what I am going to do for a gamertag, so I might just stick with my current "xhunter x360a" tag. If that is the case, do I need to do anything here?
Old 08-18-2013, 03:35 AM   #111
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I got a question: what is the protocol for starting a new MS account/gamertag? I am considering creating a new XBL account in preparation for the Xbox One. I haven't decided what I am going to do for a gamertag, so I might just stick with my current "xhunter x360a" tag. If that is the case, do I need to do anything here?
I'll let the Ambassador guys answer your question but I'm curious; why are you thinking about starting a brand new tag?
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:36 AM   #112
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
I'll let the Ambassador guys answer your question but I'm curious; why are you thinking about starting a brand new tag?
The idea of starting over seems exciting and refreshing especially with the launch of the Xbox One just around the corner. The biggest things holding me back right now are figuring out how to move accounts/gamertags around and coming up with a new gamertag (I am so uncreative).
Old 08-18-2013, 03:43 AM   #113
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
The idea of starting over seems exciting and refreshing especially with the launch of the Xbox One just around the corner. The biggest things holding me back right now are figuring out how to move accounts/gamertags around and coming up with a new gamertag (I am so uncreative).
Clearly we are very different people. I find the idea of starting over to be rather depressing.

For the other: I think you would just need to meet the requirements for admission all over again on the new tag (have it linked to your profile here, be set to public, and have the site info added to your tag and/or motto).
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:47 AM   #114
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
Clearly we are very different people. I find the idea of starting over to be rather depressing.

For the other: I think you would just need to meet the requirements for admission all over again on the new tag (have it linked to your profile here, be set to public, and have the site info added to your tag and/or motto).
I find it exciting and refreshing because it'll encourage me to play games I've played in the past. I've gotten into this terrible habit of never wanting to play games after getting all the achievements. So, this is a nice way to get me back into those games while still earning achievements. I wouldn't be deleting this current account, either. The gamertag will just change and will eventually turn into a silver account. So, I'll always have it if I decide changing was a terrible idea (if I decide to change, that is).

And that makes sense. Thanks!
Old 08-18-2013, 04:59 AM   #115
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
I'm a little torn on this myself. I'd kind of like to start a new Gamertag next-gen but for one, I like my Gamertag, and two, I kind of want to just leave my history as it is. I hate all the crap games I played for score boosting along the way and the incompletions but I kinda wanna leave it honest. It is a little depressing as Troy put it too in a way. I'll have to wait and see how it looks when the new console is released. If it all blends together nicely without a difference between current and next-gen games I might not bother. I look at my score and game history kind of like an old school initials list on an arcade cabinet rather than trying to mold it a certain way, it just is what it is, so tinkering is where the depressing part comes in for me.

We need a judge to weigh in!
That's why I am planning to keep my current tag if I decide to start a new one. That way, I always have it as a history AND I can go back to it if I decide that is what I want. I guess I am just not as attached to my gamertag as others might be. To each his/her own!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #116
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Sounds like a cool little challenge. I put myself a challenge to collect each and every Xbox One game ever released

To answer your question, since we don't have a gamerscore requirement for the Ambassador program you would just link the new gamertag to your forum profile and keep Representing with that one.

No need to sign-up again. Just send one of us (me, Grif, Doug) a PM if and when you change your gamertag.

Basically all that changes in this process is what your gamertag is called and your gamerscore is back to 0. And because it's not a reseted gamerscore for cheating I see no problem why it would affect your Ambassador program membership

Hope that answered your question!
Old 08-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #117
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Sounds like a cool little challenge. I put myself a challenge to collect each and every Xbox One game ever released

To answer your question, since we don't have a gamerscore requirement for the Ambassador program you would just link the new gamertag to your forum profile and keep Representing with that one.

No need to sign-up again. Just send one of us (me, Grif, Doug) a PM if and when you change your gamertag.

Basically all that changes in this process is what your gamertag is called and your gamerscore is back to 0. And because it's not a reseted gamerscore for cheating I see no problem why it would affect your Ambassador program membership

Hope that answered your question!
Couldn't think of a more expensive and difficult challenge?

And thanks for all the information!
Old 08-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #118
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Couldn't think of a more expensive and difficult challenge?

And thanks for all the information!
I'm just glad that they allow trading used games and they are region free. eBay is my friend
Old 08-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #119
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I'm just glad that they allow trading used games and they are region free. eBay is my friend
That is true!

Another question, if I start a new account and use a new tag, do I need to change my current tag so it no longer has x360a in it?
Old 08-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #120
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
Quote:
That is true!

Another question, if I start a new account and use a new tag, do I need to change my current tag so it no longer has x360a in it?
If you want to start a new tag you would have needed to change the name of your current tag anyway, so that xhunter x360a was available. Assuming you are keeping the name, of course. And yeah, we'd prefer that your old tag not have x360a in it.

Starting over is a measure of last resort for me.