PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Lord of the Rings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Green Matador

Green Matador's Gamercard
Characters ?

I have unlocked characters, do I need to purchase them somewhere as in previous Lego games ? If so.....where ?
Green Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
Kitsune Goth

Kitsune Goth's Gamercard
You'll find the unlocked character throughout Middle Earth for purchase. You'll need to check your map and map stones to find them.

However some will only be available at night. There's really one chance before you finish the game to have the night setting, afterwards you'll be able to switch to night at the map stones.
Kitsune Goth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
Green Matador

Green Matador's Gamercard
Ok thanks. Once I have unlocked them is there a certain place/house I have to go to purchase them ? As in Harry potter I had to go to a certain shop to purchase them once unlocked.
Green Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
WooliestRaptor

Wooliest Raptor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Matador View Post
Ok thanks. Once I have unlocked them is there a certain place/house I have to go to purchase them ? As in Harry potter I had to go to a certain shop to purchase them once unlocked.
If you mean the characters that become 'available for purchase', than it is just like Kitsune Goth says, each character is located in a different spot, so you actually need to travel to them and buy the character. Examples, Bilbo is in Bag End, Saruman is at the top of Isengard, the Berserker is near the keep of Helm's Deep.

You'll need to discover all the map stones to find all of them, then you can travel to any area (FYI - some characters can only be unlocked at night time).

It's easiest to do this while you mop up the other quests/collectibles located throughout Middle Earth.