PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > John Woo Presents Stranglehold
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
Restricted-Access

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
Why the hell is this listed under the "J" category?

What idiot decided this game - "Stranglehold" - should NOT be listed under the "S" listings?

Did John Woo "insist" the game be listed by his name instead of the title of the game? This is completely inconsistent with the way other games are listed on this web site! "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" & "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" are listed under "E" instead of "T" - so why is Stranglehold not under S?

Another example: ALL the "Tom Clancy" games are listed under "T" - except for the Ghost Recon series (also Tom Clancy games) - which are under "G."

Someone who has the access-level to rearrange game listings on here needs to move Stranglehold - AND reevaluate the other listings I mentioned!!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Annoying, for sure, when you're surfing with a mobile device and lack the "CTRL+F" search function. It's a little more irksome when, like you mentioned, all of the Tom Clancy games are under T except for Ghost Recon for some reason. A little bit of consistency would be appreciated there.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I guess it has to do with other games that share titles. For exemple there is AVATAR : The burning earth and James Cameron's Avatar...

Now could these be under the A letter both? Yeah, the first avatar has a subtitle.

But well...

Anyway i guess yeah the games should be listed under the main name... Even Elder Scrolls game, i always searched them under there main letter until i ealize they where under E.. i was searching Skyrim uner S cause really who say the full lengh title when talking about it? Do you say im gonna go pay The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim or just im gonna play Skyrim.. I even searched under T before searching for E...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote