PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment > Lost Relics
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #1
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Will there be more DLC?

As this is the final DLC included in the season pass and considering the overall poor quality of them does anyone think they'll be back for another cash in on DLC?

L4D II JoK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4D II JoK3r View Post
As this is the final DLC included in the season pass and considering the overall poor quality of them does anyone think they'll be back for another cash in on DLC?
I seriously hope not, last achievement is everyone in gold skins and I like that one as the end! if epic has a little bit of brain left (uch) they leave it on this, let the concept rest for some years and then bring us gears4, but for now enough time spent on crapy dlc achievements...pls!
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
Dashapeshifter

Dashapeshifter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4D II JoK3r View Post
I wouldn't mind if there was some single player dlc. I believe this is the last dlc for the game though.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:52 AM   #4
a fat turkey

a fat turkey's Gamercard
Yes, there will be 14 more DLC's, each one including 1 new map and an old map, each for 1200 msp. Fufufufu!
a fat turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:54 AM   #5
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a fat turkey View Post
Yes, there will be 14 more DLC's, each one including 1 new map and an old map, each for 1200 msp. Fufufufu!
Awesome.....
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #6
Ron Jeremy R6

Ron Jeremy R6's Gamercard
Hope not, definitely dont want an achievement to get all medals onyx, cause that one really burned me out on Gow3.
Ron Jeremy R6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #7
xRaW CaRNage x

Send a message via Yahoo to xRaW CaRNage x Send a message via Skype™ to xRaW CaRNage x

xRaw Carnage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy R6 View Post
Hope not, definitely dont want an achievement to get all medals onyx, cause that one really burned me out on Gow3.
Same. Loved gears 3 unitl I started to go for seriously. After I finished, I never played it again.

I do have all ribbons so there more than welcome to add dlc for that
xRaW CaRNage x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:26 AM   #8
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy R6 View Post
Think it did for everybody... what a long and painfull time... i remember getting up one hour early before job to boost stuff during that said hour... it was all i could spare on that. Gladly i was one of the guys that played this game online a lot, so most medals came from natural progressions, but im still piss at having to boost shit medals like freeing the leader(not possible to do in Guardian, wich i enjoyed playing unlike capture the leader) or worst, the game modes ones, at least they had the decency to not put them this time. Im still wondering how some of you guys where able to remain sane by boosting EVERYTHING, must had been such a pain in the ass.

But im glad that in this one i can play normally and see my progression with no fear of having to absolutely up the medals... But in all honestly only a few medals would really annoy me, like the wretch screaming, the kantus healing(those are long and boring and i barely play overrun online) and i was never able to do the survival on insane... that shit is just too hard..

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote