PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-29-2013, 12:48 AM   #61
xc Heartless79

XC heartless79's Gamercard
still no news?

still no new about dlc for this yet?
im shocked and disappointed
like what the hell i buy the season pass for a few not really necessary gear ???
loved the game just wanted and expected more from companies that have a season passes and last of us is the same way
xc Heartless79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #62
Pavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xc Heartless79 View Post
still no new about dlc for this yet?
im shocked and disappointed
like what the hell i buy the season pass for a few not really necessary gear ???
loved the game just wanted and expected more from companies that have a season passes and last of us is the same way
I feel bad for season pass holders.
Already sold my copy of the game, while i can still get a decent amount of money from it. Just can't see myself going back for dlc's around the same time when GTA V and other new games are released.

What a joke...This is why you don't buy season pass.
Pavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #63
KirbyTheAlmighty

foxhound kirby's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
Already sold my copy of the game, while i can still get a decent amount of money from it. Just can't see myself going back for dlc's around the same time when GTA V and other new games are released.

Pretty sure that when the season pass came out, they announced that the latest we would see the DLC is March. I don't feel bad at all for buying the season pass.

It's honestly kind of funny how people will complain if a DLC is announced and named before a game comes out, but will also complain if a DLC is still being worked on a few months after a game comes out.

Xbox One / Day One
KirbyTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #64
sicklyplague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:

Why because a dev is actually taking there time with DLC rather then churning them out?

I trust irrational to make these DLC's and as such im glad i bought the season pass for this game.

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
sicklyplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #65
KittyChan87

I'm sure they'll release the DLC at some point after so many people paid for Season Pass, they wouldn't want to upset their fans.

Because fans are fucking insane. And the more psychotic breed will cause the people of Irrational to fear for their very lives.

KittyChan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #66
Sophia Hyakato

Sophia Hyakato's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:

Well, I am glad to finally see some sort of news on this. I was slightly miffed to see the pre-order and limited edition stuff hit the marketplace before we got any info on new DLC but I understand that that's the way these things work. Hopefully, Irrational will hit us up with some new press on it in the coming weeks.
  • Poker Night 2 (345/400g)
  • Final Fantasy XIII (120/1000g)
  • Portal 2 (880/1000g)- Co-op left 5 achievements
Sophia Hyakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #67
Neme6ben

neme6ben's Gamercard
It might be better that way, if it takes so long for the DLC to come out, it's because they're taking their time and it will probably be better then if they would have released it a month after the game came out!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #68
jimbo913

jimbo91375's Gamercard
I have faith we are in for a treat. I don't mind waiting, but am starting to get a little anxious for some news at least. We are supposed to know something soon right?

jimbo913 is offline   Reply With Quote