||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-02-2013, 10:25 PM||#61|
Join Date: Feb 2012
2) Honest, even though I lied about most of it...
3) Saved Duck
4) Sided with Larry
5) Didn't give Irene the gun
6) Saved Doug (I laughed at how only 23% of people saved Doug)
|01-05-2013, 06:57 PM||#62|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The barren white wasteland of Canada.
Tried to save Shawn
Sided with Kenny
Didn't give her the gun
"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the
heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of
Thanks to Rajeanero for the excellent signature!
|01-09-2013, 12:09 AM||#64|
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Norwich, England
1. Daylight - seemed safer
2. Lied - who would trust a criminal?
3. Tried to save Shawn, thought he would be more useful than a bratty kid.
4. Sided with Kenny - I hate old people
5. Didn't give her the gun. Didn't want to waste the ammo.
6. Saved Carly. Chivalry isn't dead yet.
Cannot wait to carry on with this game. And at the first opportunity, (i hope this arises) I'm going to beat the living daylights out of the old goat Larry.
|03-30-2013, 11:08 PM||#67|
Join Date: Aug 2010
1. Help before dark.
2. Told the truth to Hershell - thought I was lying.
3. Saved (tried) Shawn - I didn't know I had a choice, just happens quickly.
4. Sided with Kenny.
5. Refused to give gun.
6. Saved Carly.
All my speech answers were if you played Mass Effect Paragon answers.
Last edited by cjdavies; 03-30-2013 at 11:13 PM.
|03-31-2013, 06:40 AM||#68|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United States
|03-31-2013, 04:55 PM||#69|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Gamertag: Legend Vigoro
Episode 1 choices below
Patience surpasses learning
|06-14-2013, 02:54 PM||#70|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Lied to Hershel? - You and 63% of players told the truth
Who would you save?
Duck or Shawn? - You and 47% of players chose Shawn
Side with Kenny? - You and 48% of players defended Kenny
Gave Irene the gun? - You and 45% of players gave her the gun
Who wold you save?
Doug or Carley? - You and 23% of players chose Doug.
Special thanks to Rajeanero
|07-02-2013, 06:35 AM||#71|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Lied to Hershel? Me and 63% of players told the truth. - I chose to tell the truth to Hershel because people have to trust you to be a friend. Being honest will make it more likely for people to always believe in you, no matter what.
As Hershel said and I quote, "You're going to have to depend on the honesty of strangers if you're going to make it. And if those same people get to questioning yours, you're going to be in trouble."
Duck or Shawn? Me and 49% of players chose Duck. - I chose to save Duck over Shawn because kids always come first in my book.
Side with Kenny? Me and 48% of players defended Kenny. - I chose to defend Kenny because Larry was arguing for killing a kid without solid evidence that Duck had been bitten.
Gave Irene the gun? Me and 55% of players refused the gun. - I chose to refuse to give the gun to Irene because people can't be giving up yet.
Doug or Carley? Me and 76% of players chose Carley. - I chose to save Carley over Doug because she's a good shot and she seemed like a very trustworthy person. I say that she seemed like a very trustworthy person because she was willing to keep Lee's past a secret from everybody else to prevent conflict amongst the group.
Last edited by Andre16182; 12-21-2013 at 12:49 PM.
|12-20-2013, 03:51 AM||#72|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Gamertag: Kairi x360
1. Daytime - It's safer that way.
2. Apparently I lied to Hershel according to the game, but I was trying to tell him the truth. I must have chosen a wrong option somewhere without realizing it. :/
3. Saved Duck - He's a defenseless kid, an I thought I was going to be able to save Shawn afterwards
4. Sided with Kenny - I dislike Larry; the guy is an asshole.
5. Gave Irene the Gun - She was going to die either way, and she didn't want to turn into a zombie. I respected her wishes and gave it to her.
6. Saved Doug - He seemed really helpless, plus Carley should have been able to save herself. Honestly, I thought she was rather stupid...how does someone not know how to check if something has batteries or not? She was also dumb enough to not put them in the right way either.
|01-04-2014, 06:36 PM||#73|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: On Earth
Gamertag: High Lord Sigma
1. Nighttime - I reasoned that giving Lee a bit of time to rest his injured leg would improve his mobility. I have not watched the show or read the comics as of this post, so I didn't know better.
2. Lied to Hershel - I didn't even realize this was a choice at the time, but I get the impression that this choice was intended to be a hint that what you say has consequences down the line. Either way, I appreciated the advice.
3. Saved Duck - Duck is only a kid. Even if he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, he didn't deserve to die for it. Of course, I didn't know that Shawn dies regardless of your choice.
4. Sided with Kenny - As understandable as Larry's concerns are, I had seen for myself what had happened to Duck. I'd try to reason with him, but that doesn't mean I'd let him domineer the group.
5. Gave the gun to Irene - Becoming a walker is irreversible, so it would be inhumane to draw out her suffering. I felt that forcing Carley to do it was wrong, but I would have ended her pain with whatever method was available.
6. Saved Carley - I thought that giving Carley the ammo she needed would allow her to rescue Doug. As for her not knowing about the batteries, Doug shouting was a poor decision as well, so that's a wash. Furthermore, I felt it was unwise to risk incurring Larry's ire any more than I already had.
|05-05-2015, 09:03 PM||#75|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Basildon, Eng
Gamertag: AgEnT STARZz
A bit late to the party even though i love the walking dead....
1. Night time
5. Didn't give the gun
6. Saved Carley
Miss the days where i could spend hours playing Xbox....
117,217 G - 1/5/16 - Getting back in to this....