PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Lord of the Rings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
drgonzo247

Forgot to get the Mithril brick in the Amon hen cave before using the codes ;(

Got to the end of this game with only 99.2% done and had the "Wackamole" glitch.. Would grab it but it wouldn't save, so I used the codes that are going round on here!

After using the codes I got all the achievements I needed but now the game is stuck at 99.8% with one brick needed and the "unlock all mithril bricks" achievement didnt pop!

I soon realized that I forgot to get the mithril brick from the cave at the bottom of Amon Hen the one where you need a crank to open the gate..... Now all I find in there is a purple stud where the brick should be????

Have I destroyed my save... Contacted tt games and heard nothing ;(

Any help???
drgonzo247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
NickMH

NickMH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo247 View Post
Got to the end of this game with only 99.2% done and had the "Wackamole" glitch.. Would grab it but it wouldn't save, so I used the codes that are going round on here!

After using the codes I got all the achievements I needed but now the game is stuck at 99.8% with one brick needed and the "unlock all mithril bricks" achievement didnt pop!

I soon realized that I forgot to get the mithril brick from the cave at the bottom of Amon Hen the one where you need a crank to open the gate..... Now all I find in there is a purple stud where the brick should be????

Any help???

I did the same exact thing, i have found no solution to the issue. I luckily had a second save from where i was at 80 percent, im just replaying the last 20 percent again, sucks but the only way i know to get "My Precious" Codes will turn all Mithrill Bricks to stud.
NickMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #3
Frankie Godskin

Frankie Godskin's Gamercard
I'm playing through for the first time and just used cheat codes for the first time tonight. Could you please tell me this glitch and how to avoid it?
Old 01-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
wiplash1987

wiplash1987's Gamercard
the last white mithril brick in amon hen under the mole hill

travel to Edoras, exit the little village and go to the vegitable patch on the right. use sam to dig up the loose soil next to the scarecrow where you will find a cog. travel back to amon hen and travel down to the cave to use the cog to open the gate.
wiplash1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
wiplash1987

wiplash1987's Gamercard
travel to Edoras, exit the little village and go to the vegitable patch on the right. use sam to dig up the loose soil next to the scarecrow where you will find a cog. travel back to amon hen and travel down to the cave to use the cog to open the gate.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
wiplash1987

wiplash1987's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo247 View Post

Any help???
Old 01-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
Metaraon

Metaraon's Gamercard
i just did the same thing. Nothing i can do now but play the game over again. the wack a mole brick was glitched and i have every other one so i thought i was safe to enter the codes. Guess i was wrong. I completly forgot about the cave one. what was deceiving, is that the ghost studs dont lead you to the cave when you set a destination, it sends you to the wack a mole. So i guess im fucked. Blah!!

124 Retail 100% & 1000+
13 Arcade 100%
Metaraon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #8
theansibomb

The AnsiBomb's Gamercard
Actually its leading you directly over the block. Not the whack a mole. Grab a crank and head to the water by where you gave in the mithril fishing rod.
theansibomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
WooliestRaptor

Wooliest Raptor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Godskin View Post
I'm playing through for the first time and just used cheat codes for the first time tonight. Could you please tell me this glitch and how to avoid it?
Yea... I still don't really know what glitch we are talking about.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #10
EvilDmen

EvilDmen's Gamercard
On Amon Hen there is a Wakamole challenge for a mithril brick, once you've done it the brick reappears but won't add to your total if you complete it again.

The brick is actually for another challenge in a cave directly below the wakamole.
The glitch is the trails leading to the wakamole and not to the cave.
EvilDmen is offline   Reply With Quote