PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #61
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1. Shot girl in the street - I wanted to give some mercy after I left the guy in Episode 2 with the bear trap by accident.

2. I left Lilly - she shot Carly for no reason, and my first thought was "first chance I get she is going/not saving her etc."

3. I talked him down - not a fighter, don't need the tension.

4. I didn't shoot Duck - I thought it was best Kenny do it.

5. I helped Omid - he did blow torch the tanker and he couldn't run (good choice too).

Last edited by cjdavies; 04-01-2013 at 08:11 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:39 AM   #62
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
  1. Let the woman get devoured by the zombies (I thought maybe she could escape)
  2. Abandoned Lily (she shot one of my favorite characters, plus she was Larry's daughter)
  3. Didn't fight Kenny
  4. Shot Kenny's son for him
  5. Saved Omid first (as he was the one with an injured leg)
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #63
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Did you shoot the girl in the street? Me and 40% of players shot her. - I chose to shoot the girl in the street because I didn't want her to suffer.

Did you abandon Lilly? Me and 57% of players did not leave her. - I chose not to leave Lilly because if I were to of left her that would've been no better of a thing to do than what she did to Carley.

Did you fight Kenny? Me and 44% of players talked him down. - I chose to talk Kenny down because there's no need to resort to violence to get your point across.

Did you shoot Duck? Me and 79% of players shot him. - I chose to shoot Duck because no parent should have to bury their child, let alone have to put them out of their misery.

Did you help Omid? Me and 55% of players helped Omid. - I chose to help Omid because he recently got injured which made me assume that he would be more in need of help than Christa, who of which wasn't injured.

Avatar & Signature Created By Rajeanero

Last edited by Andre16182; 12-21-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #64
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)
1. Did not shoot the girl - I did not shoot her since Kenny had a good point, and I did not want to make noise
2. Did not abandon Lilly - Even though I was mad that at her, I felt that Clementine wouldn't want her to be left behind, so I brought her back in the car. Poor Doug died trying to protect Ben. D:
3. Did not fight Kenny - I got along with Kenny, and did not feel that violence was necessary.
4. Shot Duck - I didn't think it was right for Kenny to shoot his own child.
5. Did not help Omid - I didn't even realize this was a choice. I thought I selected Omid, but I ended up picking the girl by mistake. :/
Midnight calling. Mist of resolving. Crown me with the pure green leaf.

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:53 PM   #65
High Lord Sigma

High Lord Sigma's Gamercard
I did not shoot the girl. She couldn't have been saved, and drawing attention to ourselves would have made it more difficult to gather supplies for the camp.

I did not abandon Lilly. What she did after she snapped is unforgivable, but I'd rather have her where I could keep track of her rather than let her loose on some other unsuspecting survivors. She did steal the RV, but that was rendered moot by the train.

I talked down Kenny. I didn't realize this was a choice at the time, but that didn't figure into my choice. After watching his wife commit suicide and his son waste away, the last thing Kenny needed was a confrontation. So, I decided to try to assuage his anger and sorrow.

I shot Duck. Kenny just lost his wife and was going to lose his son one way or another. I figured that he had suffered enough and shouldn't have to go through the agony of killing his own son.

I helped Omid first. Christa seemed to be able to keep up with the train for the time being, and Omid had a busted leg. As such, I prioritized helping him. Both were able to climb aboard, so it worked out in the end.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:55 PM   #66
annRky

annRky's Gamercard
- Didn't shoot the girl in the street
- Didn't abandon Lily
- Fought Kenny
- Shot Duck
- Didn't help Omid

annRky is offline   Reply With Quote