PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
Mikhail Krauser

Mikhail Krauser's Gamercard
Seeker Glitch?

Hey guys, I definitely need help.

Here's the thing, I had to use the unglitch method to reset my achievement counter for the collectibles. I ran through the entire game picking up every single collectible and Seeker didn't unlock. Now using this tip:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=309871

I've guessed that the oil rig collectibles are two of the 4 the game claims I'm missing. I'm missing 05, 08, 21, and 24 I believe.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm under the impression that when you get a collectible it disappears from a level. When I redo and finish this level, I do not get credited with the collectible and I can recollect them.

Has this happen to anyone else? Does the collectibles have to be on the same difficulty cause I collected them all on hard, and I'm redoing these on easy.

Help?
Mikhail Krauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
megregd

megregd's Gamercard
Im also missing 5 and 8. I've looked through all the levels and all the intel is gone.

If anyone knows specifically where intel no. 5 and 8 are, please post here so i can make sure.
megregd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
megregd

megregd's Gamercard
Just re-played "take down the rigs" and the two secrets I need are still on this level. I have the same problem you do though.

I collected everything on hard, but was never credited as collecting these two. Now, when I run through on easy, the intel is there, and i go to pick it up, and no credit again.

Seeker counter still reads: 28 of 30.

BS.

If someone knows what the solution is, please help Mikhail and I out!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
TigerSparky

TigerSparky's Gamercard
I can confirm that the latest patch is what causes the problem with Seeker. I played through the game for the first time on hard mode on my regular Xbox. I picked up the intels in the level but didn't get notification for it and the end of the level showed - for secrets.

Once I finished the game and started looking for solutions to the Seeker problem, I heard a lot about the patch problem. So I took my save game and then played the level on a second xbox that I disconnected from the internet so that it wouldn't receive the patch.

As I played through the level and I came upon the intels, sure enough it gave me the "you have found a new secret" message after collecting them. Once I had both of them I earned the achievement. And those two in the level are Intel 05 and Intel 08 unfortunately.

The strange thing is that I have since taken that save and booted the game back up on the original xbox. The game shows the achievement completed, but if I go into the overall stats on that console the secrets are still only 28/30.

So if you only have one xbox, sounds like clearing out the cache on it and then making sure that the console isn't connected to the internet until after you earn the achievement is the only way to get it until they release another patch for the game (if they do).
TigerSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
megregd

megregd's Gamercard
Tiger, you're the man.

Will try.

THANKS!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
Motleydude

so if you clear your cache does it erase all your achievments and progress for that game?
Motleydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
TigerSparky

TigerSparky's Gamercard
A little late, but it will not clear out all your achievements or your saves. All it will do is clear out any title updates that you downloaded from xbox that you aren't able to remove from your hard drive manually. Here's a little more info on it in case you still need it:

http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/xbo...rX360Cache.htm
Old 10-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #8
Motleydude

Thank you TigerSparky!!!!! It worked!!!!!
Motleydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
TigerSparky

TigerSparky's Gamercard
Awesome! Glad to hear it.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:41 AM   #10
kooliokevin

koo1iokevin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerSparky View Post
A little late, but it will not clear out all your achievements or your saves. All it will do is clear out any title updates that you downloaded from xbox that you aren't able to remove from your hard drive manually. Here's a little more info on it in case you still need it:

http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/xbo...rX360Cache.htm
This worked for me. Cleared my Memory Cache on my 360, loaded up the game (did NOT download the update), loaded the Rig level on easy, collected both intels and wham-o, 50G!

I was at 28/30 collected, even though I followed the guide throughout the whole game (played on hard). The intels I had missing were 05 and 08.

Thanks TigerSparky!

Last edited by kooliokevin; 11-02-2011 at 01:05 PM.
kooliokevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #11
Proclaimer001

Proclaimer001's Gamercard
I was missing 05 & 08 and this worked for me. There might be more differences, but I noticed without the update Assault rifles have no recoil. So if someone didn't mind getting achievements while offline, not having the update might make the Hard playthrough easier.
Proclaimer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #12
gravelandx88

gravelandx88's Gamercard
Nvm. I figured it out.

Last edited by gravelandx88; 12-05-2011 at 08:05 PM.
gravelandx88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #13
burntpork

burntpork's Gamercard
mines still glitchy. used flash drive. started new game got through chapters 1 and 2 got all intel. End chapter 3 says 1 of 2. figure no big deal. get on rigs and pick up first one (didnt notice that it didnt say found new secret) pick up second one and notice that it didnt say found new secret. Try Profile to flash drive again and same results. Is there something else i could do. I have 3 xboxes all have been used to play Sniper. So update would be there. I think i even tried it offline second time through.
I wil try clearing the cache in the morning and try again see if that works hope it does

Last edited by burntpork; 02-19-2012 at 07:40 AM.
burntpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #14
burntpork

burntpork's Gamercard
Awesome clearing the system cache worked.

Thanks for all the info
burntpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #15
roguedelta

roguedelta's Gamercard
I aint deleting sh**. city-interactive or whoever delivered this stuff should release a second patch to fix their own mess!
roguedelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:28 PM   #16
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thanks, was going crazy that I got everything and it didn't count

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #17
Jezorist

Jezorist's Gamercard
GT- Jezorist
Jezorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #18
VirusDave 138

VirusDave 138's Gamercard
Awesome Guys!
Looks like the 2 Intels in Mission 4 are the gliched ones...
Clearing Cache made the Trick for me too! THX for the advice!

Greez

On some posts I think people donīt buy Games, they buy Achievements

VirusDave 138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #19
EL1T3x

IzK I EL1T3 x's Gamercard
In order to do the clear system cache method do I have to get all the intels first (28/30) and THEN attempt clearing the system cache. Or can I attempt clearing the system cache if I only have 5 intels on me at the time?
EL1T3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #20
JackZulu

jack zulu's Gamercard
no, you do not. i noticed the glitch on level 4 or 5 and came here to see if anyone else had this problem. upon finding out that i was not alone, and of the cache clear, i immediately cleared it which solved the problem. just don;t download the update until you have collected all intel.
it is worth noting - if you don't already know - the fallen eagle achievement glitches too. that can be fixed using the usb/profile move method
JackZulu is offline   Reply With Quote