PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > 400 Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The Walking Dead - 400 Days Achievement Guide

My very first guide and I hope it goes well...

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 1/10
-Offline: 8/8
-Online: 0/8
-Approximate amount of time to 100/100: A little over an hour
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (but the Rewind feature will let you choose a section - NOTE: this will erase any forward progress you've already done)
-Number of missable Achievements: 2 (Two out of Three and Reunited; please view the individual Achievements' section)
-Do cheat codes disable Achievements?: N/A
-Does difficulty affect Achievements?: No
-Glitchy Achievements: None
-Unobtainable Achievements: N/A
-Extra equipment needed?: No

10 - Chain Gang
Escaped from the prison bus
(story-related; unmissable)

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

10 - Who Goes There?
Left someone important in a corn field

10 - Abandoner
Separated from your best friend

15 - Two out of Three
Won a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors.
(missable)

This Achievement takes place during the Wyatt's storyline. After hitting a person, Eddie and Wyatt agree to play Rock/Paper/Scissors on who gets to go out and check on the body they just hit. The game chooses Eddie's Rock/Paper/Scissors at random, the few tries it took me, Rock always came first as my choice. So, it'll be (your option) of Rock first then choose wisely afterwards. If you choose the conversation option of "Are you fuckin' serious?", make sure you pick the "PLAY" option. Also, if you lose the match, immediately pause the game and head back to the Menu. The scene will replay from where Eddie turns into the dirt road.

10 - Paradise Lost
Chose what was best for your younger sister

10 - Friends Like These
Survived Nate

10G - Reunited
Found an old friend
(missable)

25 - Loose Ends
Reaped what you sowed

Last edited by Redemption Mode; 07-07-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Redemption Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thanks for this.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
H0p3sfalL
Coconut Dracula

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Just wondering why you would make a guide for this when you posted in mine
Old 07-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p3sfalL View Post
Probably because yours is missing a banner, proper roadmap and has no achievement tiles. He only posted in yours to elaborate on why one of the achievements is missable.....In other words, he decided to help you even though he was busy with his own guide. Seemed like a classy move to me.

Even though this a simple game to make a guide for, considering it is his first guide, I think he did a much better job. No offense.
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSpider72 View Post
Probably because yours is missing a banner, proper roadmap and has no achievement tiles. He only posted in yours to elaborate on why one of the achievements is missable.....In other words, he decided to help you even though he was busy with his own guide. Seemed like a classy move to me.

Even though this a simple game to make a guide for, considering it is his first guide, I think he did a much better job. No offense.
This^^^^ so much this. i'm tired of people who make half assed guides trying to ask other people why they make their own. isn't it obvious?. anyways i gave this thread 5 stars. i see someone down voted it... i wonder who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p3sfalL View Post
Because maybe he wanted to make one with more detail.

Last edited by Annalie; 07-05-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
Redemption Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
Because maybe he wanted to make one with more detail.
Thank you, Annalie.

And you're welcome from your previous post.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #7
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanOrtizSr View Post
Thank you, Annalie.

And you're welcome from your previous post.
I always defend those with the better guide choices. i mean how long have some people been here? they should know that those things are pretty much standard for guides. this is why PS3T has the better guides at times because they dont half ass. when i look at his so called "guide" it looks like the mess we used to have to put up with back in 2006 and 2007, before we had rules for guides.

anyways.... i didn't know that one achievement (the rock paper scissors) was missable. thanks to you, i went back and played it again.... and i'm still trying to get it lol. it's pissing me off.

Last edited by Annalie; 07-05-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:14 AM   #8
Redemption Mode

My Achievement Guide is now complete. I've updated it with abbreviated summary of the 5 stories, with spoiler tags for those who hate spoilers. I've also added videos.

I'd like to thank those who gave me mad props and support (you know who you are ). And to those who were hatin' on me (you know what you can do ).

As this being my first Guide, I'd appreciate any feedback on this Guide or improvements of it. Once again, thank you! I did this for ... YOU!

Later...
Old 07-06-2013, 03:20 AM   #9
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanOrtizSr View Post
My Achievement Guide is now complete. I've updated it with abbreviated summary of the 5 stories, with spoiler tags for those who hate spoilers. I've also added videos.

I'd like to thank those who gave me mad props and support (you know who you are ). And to those who were hatin' on me (you know what you can do ).

As this being my first Guide, I'd appreciate any feedback on this Guide or improvements of it. Once again, thank you! I did this for ... YOU!

Later...
You've got solid information Juan and it's a good first guide for sure. When you look at what's been published before though, I feel like the guide falls short. I put tons upon tons of time into writing detailed walkthroughs that span multiple episodes because the achievements all were story-related and non-missable, and while anyone can simply youtube a walkthrough, since I decided to dive into the game I figured it should be done to the 9s.

Being as the DLC is mostly story-related minus two new missable achievements it's well done. Look forward to you getting your hands on a retail G&RM.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:24 AM   #10
Redemption Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
You've got solid information Juan and it's a good first guide for sure. When you look at what's been published before though, I feel like the guide falls short. I put tons upon tons of time into writing detailed walkthroughs that span multiple episodes because the achievements all were story-related and non-missable, and while anyone can simply youtube a walkthrough, since I decided to dive into the game I figured it should be done to the 9s.

Being as the DLC is mostly story-related minus two new missable achievements it's well done. Look forward to you getting your hands on a retail G&RM.
Thanks, Dogg. I'll look forward to tag-teaming another Guide with you. (we'll always have Star Trek)