PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #151
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Even if the game came out a while ago, here's a tip I found you could actually add (sorry if this has already been mentionned). If it's nighttime and you want daytime to come back, load up sequence 6 chapter 1 and abort the memory as soon as possible. You'll be back where you were and the sun will be back.
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #152
Murphilization

Murphilization's Gamercard
Common Man

I absolutely loathed this achievement. You have hit the homestead in the morning and various times of the day. I spent a lot of time finishing this one off. Luckily no glitches.

Last edited by Murphilization; 04-11-2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Spelling correction: location to loathed.
Murphilization is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #153
DeTard

Quote:
Originally Posted by x DIAM0NDZ View Post
Even if the game came out a while ago, here's a tip I found you could actually add (sorry if this has already been mentionned). If it's nighttime and you want daytime to come back, load up sequence 6 chapter 1 and abort the memory as soon as possible. You'll be back where you were and the sun will be back.
Awesome, thanks I'll give that a try!
DeTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:25 AM   #154
Fear Hal Jordan

fear hal jordan's Gamercard
Thank you Tyger. God this achievement is bullshit.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #155
Five5tar5tunna

Five5tar5tunna's Gamercard
Encyclopedia took me 1 hour jus set animus to always day and fast travel back and forth
Five5tar5tunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #156
luffy

Send a message via MSN to luffy

XMXHITMANXMX's Gamercard
that is one hard bloody achievement.
luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #157
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kingslayer View Post
This has gotta be one of the most boring tedious achievements ever, I've sat for hours trying to follow the characters and they keep doing the same two things over and over
It's glitchy as fuck as well. I've been watching that innkeeper spit roast a pig, pressed the entire time and it didn't even register. Same thing when she went off to trample grapes, and yet some other characters' activity would register as soon as I hit

Nice sig btw. Kat Dennings? Which film was that?

Edit:
Wow, waiting for Godfrey and Terry to do something other than smoking and fishing respectively is like watching paint dry. Been watching them for over half an hour and it's been the same shit over and over. This is such bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time

Last edited by Direkin; 04-20-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #158
b3nno

ll BENNO ll's Gamercard
The miner also refills an oil lamp and hangs it in his mine (counted as an activity for me)
b3nno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #159
Wael90

Wael90's Gamercard
Quick question, I've finished the story and started the 100% everything process..

I do not have all of the artisans/workers yet, is it possible for me to get them all now and do their quests? Thanks.
Wael90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #160
hey37bulldog

Jonny24794's Gamercard
no offense but who found this hard? just stalk members of the homestead for 24hrs ingame and et voila!
hey37bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #161
damienmocata

Mr Mocata's Gamercard
It's horribly glitchy. Got it today, after being told I had 2/3 for the lumberers (Godfrey and Terry) but that their log was complete after scanning anything new.

Got it after spamming "Sequence 6 -> Abort Memory -> Run to their mill and hope for something new".

Good luck to anyone else going for this ach, cause its buggy as... "insert similie here"
Old 07-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #162
rymajn

rymajn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey37bulldog View Post
no offense but who found this hard? just stalk members of the homestead for 24hrs ingame and et voila!
That doesn't always work. I don't think anyone wants to sit there for HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS, waiting for someone to do something that they haven't seen done before.

It's not necessarily hard, but requires a shitload of patience.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:17 AM   #163
charincol

Ellen the Tailor has 2 additional activities that can be scanned:

She is fitting the Doctor for a new suit in her front yard
She is quilting a blanket in the brown chair next to the red chair
charincol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #164
lovelopez

My boyfriend and I are kinda going through a rough time I guess but I think it's mostly just because I'm a little unhappy right now. I'm not gonna lie. I reeeeeeeeaaaaalllly want to be married and have that commitment especially since now I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'd really like my daughter to grow up under a "family". It's important to me for her. But he doesn't seem to be in any sort of rush and we've talked about it. Back in September he took me to a store to pick out a ring and I saw the ring I wanted. Then when taxes came back this year we had enough money for the ring and I told him that. He knew that I wanted to get married in June of this year but these past few months he's made some comments about getting married June of next year not this year. Then the whole ring thing he didn't really say much of anything until around the time when I was gonna actually go through with us getting it. He started making comments about how maybe I should spend that money on school or something else and that we'd get the ring next year or something, etc. I was really hurt by it all because he took me to look at that ring in the first place months ago so I thought that once we could afford it he'd get it. Now it's like all of these little excuses for why he's in no rush and then he says stuff like he wishes I would help clean and cook more often. I don't know what his real deal is. Maybe he's just scared to commit. He hasn't really had a good example of marriage or relationships growing up in his family and in his own life. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be with me forever really? I don't know.
How to Find a Man
lovelopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #165
REfan001

Send a message via AIM to REfan001

Guneagle01's Gamercard
none of that dumb bitch Ellen's activities register and apparently Lance has disappeared

REfan001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #166
PleXiuz

PleXiuz's Gamercard
This helped a lot, thanks
PleXiuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #167
Bubble Supreme

BubbIe n Squeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ugh I think my game has glitched. I'm 2/3 with the farmers but it tells me I'm done with them and to report in the journal in the manor. Every time I scan both farmers it says I've scanned that action before etc. Anyone else run in to this problem?

Thanks to Audacious for making the sig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
They listened to the letter I wrote them in crayon!? YESS!!!!
Bubble Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:10 AM   #168
erikepaios

erikepaios's Gamercard
Bubble Supreme:

The same thing happened to me. It should not affect your ability to get the achievement. All that matters is that the "completed" entry is present. To confirm this, go to the book on the coffee table in the hallway on the second floor of the Homestead. If the Farmers entry is there, you are fine.
erikepaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #169
Bubble Supreme

BubbIe n Squeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikepaios View Post
Bubble Supreme:

The same thing happened to me. It should not affect your ability to get the achievement. All that matters is that the "completed" entry is present. To confirm this, go to the book on the coffee table in the hallway on the second floor of the Homestead. If the Farmers entry is there, you are fine.
Thanks for letting me know, that's a relief don't think I could make myself restart the game.. Nearly find it know just doctor and blacksmith left, the aren't going out if their way to make it any quicker for mr though

Thanks to Audacious for making the sig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
They listened to the letter I wrote them in crayon!? YESS!!!!
Bubble Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #170
erikepaios

erikepaios's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Supreme View Post
Thanks for letting me know, that's a relief don't think I could make myself restart the game.. Nearly find it know just doctor and blacksmith left, the aren't going out if their way to make it any quicker for mr though
I know. When it first glitched I was trying to suppress my rage and managed to do so long enough to find out that I was fine.

An easy way to get the achievement is just check into the Homestead occasionally until the post-game, after which you will have access to a cheat that makes it day perpetually. Then just fast travel to the Homestead-Frontier border (or actual Homestead building) and walk/run/ride to the people. If they are not doing anything scannable, fast travel again and repeat.
erikepaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #171
HitMan77

Angels CHAMP's Gamercard
Honestly!
In my opinion EVERYONE who worked on this Game schould be FIRED!!!
I LOVE the Assassin`s Creed Games! Every One!!!
But what Idiot made this? Peter "I want everything but can´t do anything" Molyneux?
Bugs everywhere, nothing works correctly! I run 3 times to a worker, i scan 3 times... done!
Then I run 1000 times to a worker and if he´s there, he does nothing!
What´s wrong with you Ubisoft? Got no Quality Control???!!!
I gave every Part before 90 % (even Revelations), but this time you downgraded yourself! THIS is NEVER a Triple AAA Title! I regret that I bought it! Damn for the time playin´ that trash!!!!!!!!!
HitMan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #172
sgtglass

sgtglass's Gamercard
Really hating all the "you have already scanned this activity".
sgtglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:07 AM   #173
Twincats

Send a message via ICQ to Twincats Send a message via AIM to Twincats Send a message via MSN to Twincats Send a message via Yahoo to Twincats Send a message via Skype™ to Twincats

Twincats's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Just got the achievement! Thanks for the guide!

The last one I got was from Ellen the Tailor.

I waited FOREVER for her to walk over to the washing board, but then she started quilting a blanket--I noticed a few people mentioned this, but didn't see it listed in the OP.

Cheers.

I know no perimeters--frequency--no limiters.
We multiply integers, we back and forth so limitless.
I'm positive, negative, combined with infinity.
You can grab a line on a line, this is synergy.

WAT
Twincats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:37 AM   #174
givemesomelager

givemesomelager's Gamercard
Grr I just started this game and I am going for this achievement. I'm in the end game wrapping suit up. I need 2 for the lumberers but they don't ever do anything. Godfrey just disappears, terry smokes and fish, occassionly inspect the cart but that doesn't register. Catherine cleans windows and upon scanning that action it glitches me into a builing that I have to restart the game. the only one I got was of the two playing bowls. ironic the only one I got from those bastards was of them effing off
Old 01-28-2014, 05:31 PM   #175
ollietwo

ollietwo's Gamercard
Thumbs up Got it

I was struggling with this one but finally got it!
The doctor would keep only checking herbs and reading on the log....
I went away and then randomly saw him talking to a couple with a letter at the entrance to his yard..... Boom 10G
ollietwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:09 PM   #176
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
playing on the one, and was finished with the main mission, and norris would just do the same two thing. then i stalked his ass. he finally went down to the river after visiting the mine.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:22 PM   #177
Zion

Scop3d's Gamercard
I know this thread has been quite for a while, but does anyone know anything about scans not working? I need one more scan for Lance. Any time he whittles a stick or planes the timber, the scan does not work. Anybody else face this problem? Any fixes?

Edit: After 20 minutes of scanning Lance, an action was approved. He was just walking too

Last edited by Zion; 05-27-2014 at 11:30 PM.
Zion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:45 PM   #178
WackyCactus
Banned User

WackyCactus's Gamercard
Whomever thought this was a good idea to put into a game should be fired and never allowed to write, program, or whatever for any game at any time in the future.
WackyCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:37 PM   #179
Hell-Fighter

Slatanic I CH I's Gamercard
Took me around 2 hours to complete get the achievement. Just activate the "always day" animus hack.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #180
cjhurt73

m1st3rxblack's Gamercard
I enjoyed doing these missions
The game was not fun
Me personally I enjoy collectible games
Some of these scans were glitchy
But if you erase the hassle it was fun
cjhurt73 is offline   Reply With Quote