PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #61
Jakez123
Steins;Jake

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Nothing comes to mind for me, it was pretty simple. Although the best bit of the game was capturing all of the 5 or 4 buildings. Nothing beats watching bleach and playing COD2.
Jesus, some of you guys fold like a card table at the slightest whim of a challenge.
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:50 AM   #62
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The most infuriating outta the many was ''The Battle of Caen'' 2nd to last level cause the Geramn HQ. I died so many times on that part,more then the others. It was all by luck I got past that.

The Battle Of Rhine was the hardest mission overall. Such bullshit on that mission the whole level.

The silo had its moments and so did D DAY. But neither as impossible as people claimed they were. The worst parts were sniping the mortors,damn did that suck.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 04-14-2013 at 02:54 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:52 AM   #63
lostlsend

Lostlsend's Gamercard
for me, it's when i was about to die, i got the checkpoint. it ruined everything, i gotta play the whole chapter again.
lostlsend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:22 AM   #64
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Claering a house with a second floor all by your self....they sit up in a room at the top of the stairs waiting for you to go on the steps...and your squad hangs outside of the house watching you die.
I still feel like I have all this issue in modern day call of dutys.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #65
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Crimson x360a's Gamercard
Battle Of Rhine was a son of a b!*#h. But I loved the game.
Crimson x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #66
McMan

McMan777's Gamercard
I haven't competed in fully yet but I've been flying through some missions. It's usually one part that gets me killed over and over every once in a while. The worst part is where you're doing the last Russian mission before the sniper one. I had to play tag with a tank while being shot at. It never comes to you so you have to chase it around that little square. >
Old 05-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #67
McMan

McMan777's Gamercard
Done now. Forgot I already posted here or I would've edited.*
Like other people have said, overall I didn't find the campaign that difficult. The only thing annoying was the missions where you had to breach multiple houses and until you were done you didn't get a checkpoint and your teammates won't help you. The second floor almost always got me killed in each building unless it was small.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #68
Glyderz

Glyderz's Gamercard
Silo Mission

When you have to clear the 6(?) building, It took me multiple sessions and I just kept getting angrier and angrier, so glad I didn't give up though, felt like a great accomplishment when I got through it
Glyderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:50 AM   #69
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyderz View Post
When you have to clear the 6(?) building, It took me multiple sessions and I just kept getting angrier and angrier, so glad I didn't give up though, felt like a great accomplishment when I got through it
You know, I gotta hand it to these old CoDs, they sure do give you a nice rush when you finally beat them on vet. Can't say the same about the new ones, they're just too easy, no skill or effort required to beat them and you just don't get that same feeling at the end.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:22 AM   #70
swann5150

swanny5150's Gamercard
It's funny how different games in this series are. Basically from Modern Warfare on, you can beat these games on Veteran with your eyes closed. Then there is this one.

This game can positively KISS MY DICK.

Took me for frigging EVER to get past the 6 buildings you have to capture on the D-Day mission. I FINALLY do it, and get to a checkpoint on the mortars literally a second or two away from a mortar hitting the top of the silo. I'm a completionist and honestly now I have no goddamn desire to finish this farking game. Probably blaze through it on easy to get the 150G for won the war, and then this disc is headed to the firing range with me.
swann5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:27 AM   #71
Explicitlyy

By Far Superior's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Probably when I beat a level on veteran and the achievement doesn't pop when I complete it. ;-; 2005 IW pls

88% Avoided, 40% Unsporting.
Explicitlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:27 AM   #72
OpTic DevilDog9

OpTic DevilDog9's Gamercard
Arrow

There's two that come to mind: in one of the first missions (in Russia) you need to destroy a tank that goes around a square area problem is the tank avoids you at all costs and one shot from the tank will kill you. The second is when you have to fend off hill 400.

Forum Rules

Code of Conduct

OpTic DevilDog9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:30 AM   #73
AypL

AypL's Gamercard
For me it was when you had to plant the explosives on the tank in the 2nd or 3rd Russian mission (it was the multiplayer map "Moscow".) The tank kept on moving away from you and it could kill you by destroying the cover and smoke appeared to not work against it. Really infuriating but I got it done.
AypL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:10 AM   #74
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
After climbing the hill on the D-Day mission was the worst. Trying to get to the first bunker was a nightmare and I died literally hundreds of times for the next checkpoint. Finally got passed it after years of being stuck and beat the game over the next 4 days. I had almost no trouble defending the hill or the last level.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #75
evil noob111

mastersigve's Gamercard
id say the British campaign, tiger lvl.
where you have to capture the german HQ, those buggers used so many nades and mp40`s whenever i got into house...got swarmed...
evil noob111 is offline   Reply With Quote