PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > RPG > Arkadian Warriors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
mchannon37

I MOOKIE I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Best Weapons

I am still working through the beginnings of this game, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a "best" weapon for each class. I am debating spending some of my hard earned loot on some Sorceress armor, but if it's only OK then I'll save my cash.

Yes, I played Avatar, I’m not proud of it, but whatever, if you’re on this site, chances are you did too, or have seriously considered doing it, so :-P
mchannon37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:50 AM   #2
Shdwwrym

Shdwwrym's Gamercard
In my experience, with the warrior and archer at least, the 'best' item of each kind seems to stop at 96,000G in the shops. There seems to be a best armor, best helmet, best shield (warrior only), and then various weapons. I've yet to see any high-end weapons that were in the levels but not available from the shops (i.e., some sort of rare or unique drop), so if you see something around that much and need some gear, go for it!

Looking For Elliott's Portrait in Fable 3!

Message me if you're organizing something in multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption!
Shdwwrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
zlionsfan
Subscribing Member

zlionsfan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. Second Place   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shdwwrym View Post
In my experience, with the warrior and archer at least, the 'best' item of each kind seems to stop at 96,000G in the shops. There seems to be a best armor, best helmet, best shield (warrior only), and then various weapons. I've yet to see any high-end weapons that were in the levels but not available from the shops (i.e., some sort of rare or unique drop), so if you see something around that much and need some gear, go for it!
I don't think they have any drop-only items. Items do come and go in the shops, though.

It seemed like for armor/helmet/shield, you got progressively better ratings, but (particularly for the warrior) you also chose between specialized or generic ratings: you might have armor that was 55 defense/0 magical defense and armor that was 26/26.

Weapons seemed to increase gradually in damage and have an optional component (poison/fire/cold/steal health). The in-game hints say that certain weapons work better against certain creatures, but I didn't bother with that much unless I had one weapon with a good power (like cold, for slowing monsters) and found another one that did more damage but had no special power.

waiting for Skyrim

zlionsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #4
kantizuni

Send a message via MSN to kantizuni

Kant x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I just got the game today, but so far I think the Jan's line of armor is my favorite.
I mean, how can you go wrong when you're wearing Jan's Black Robe of Dark Blackness? *laughs*

Seriously, the item names are great in this game.
kantizuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #5
Tyrannical Duck

Send a message via AIM to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via MSN to Tyrannical Duck Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannical Duck

Tyrannical Duck's Gamercard
So far, I've seen some pretty good armor for a Warrior. Right now, I'm wearing 'Breastplate of the Gods" or something like that. It's 54 def, and 27 mdef. I saw one that was slightly better. It's like.. Artemis' Armor or something and it was 55/27.

Best I've seen so far for the archer was 35/27, I believe.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:42 AM   #6
RizlaFino420

REIGNinBLOOD420's Gamercard
Quote:
In my experience, with the warrior and archer at least, the 'best' item of each kind seems to stop at 96,000G in the shops. There seems to be a best armor, best helmet, best shield (warrior only)
for the warrior i already have...

Artemis' Chestpiece (armor):
def: 55
mdef: 27
cost: 96,000

Emerald Aegis (shield):
def: 18
mdef: 12
cost: 90,000

Warlord's Battlehelm of Doom (helmet):

def: 19
mdef: 0
cost: 91,000

and for my weapon...

Warlord's Fiery Blade (sword):
25-51 MAGIC
cost: 96,000

and there has to be at least 2 or 3 more missions. i'm about to do the mission where you save the towns lieutenants. i'll post again after i've beat the game but i hope i haven't already gotten the best weapons and armor. the shop hasn't been offering me anything new though... and i've had the sword, the helmet and the chest piece for at least a couple missions if not more.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #7
RizlaFino420

REIGNinBLOOD420's Gamercard
5 missions later and nothing changed. I beat the game and was never offered any new weapons or armor with the exception of a warriors emerald aegis which was the same as the emerald aegis but one defense point higher. the shop just stopped improving on its stock and there was never anything in any level that was better than what i already had equipped.

also i played with 2 controllers to get the 'team work' achievement and gave the new warrior character some extra armor and an extra weapon i had and he was taking off the same amount of damage that my level 20 character was. yeah level 1 and level 20 character taking off the same amount of damage. what a load of crap. i still had fun playing the game tho. it was worth 10 bucks i.m.o.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 PM   #8
Darkxid3

Darkxid3's Gamercard
wow i got the same items you have but my weapon is

Stunning Warhammer
34 - 58 Magic
Old 03-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #9
d2x_caleb

Caleb Maynard's Gamercard
If you play Arkadian Warriors, PLEASE PICK SOLDIER. It makes getting to 20 so much easier compared to the other classes. I have done many shop runs and Gorgon runs to try and find something better, but the best gear I have found for the soldier is...

Warlord's Fiery Blade 96k
Artemis' Chestpiece 96k
Warlord's Battlehelm of Doom 91k
Warrior's Emerald Aegis 91k
d2x_caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
Delkan

Delkan's Gamercard
I agree, this game was short and sweet as warrior. I wound up having the same equipment as you when I beat it at 20.
Delkan is offline   Reply With Quote