PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #541
Rusty Knight 07

Rusty Knight 07's Gamercard
Up until a few weeks ago I'd have said Fuel, massive map, nothing to do!

Now I'm thinking more Tiger Woods 14, so many bugs its unbelievable. What's the point in having all those different leaderboards when they all say "0"?

The online play is good its just a shame the game freezes at the end of every round!
Rusty Knight 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #542
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Knight 07 View Post
Up until a few weeks ago I'd have said Fuel, massive map, nothing to do!
Lol this exactly!
When I played it I expected to be amazed by the huge map. Instead, I was amazed by how quickly it got boring

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #543
ivandebest

ivandebest's Gamercard
Thumbs down Lost via domus

LOST VIA DOMUS is really the worst game ever played in my life, it is like I flushed my money through the toilet. I threw the game out of my window.. seriously.
ivandebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #544
Slaughter.
GIT GUD

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
If you like excessive profanity, play Bulletstorm. That game, my friend, sucks HUGE marbles!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #545
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrox View Post
There's a few I would consider "crap":

Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Assassin's Creed 3
Duke Nukem Forever
Really? This must be a first hearing someone didn't like Condemned 2. I thought both games were quite fantastic, except for the online achievements I boosted with other players, what a hassle. The SP was fantastic tho. I really wish they did a third.

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men is all I can think of at the moment. I only have one achievement for that game and it's all the way at the bottom of my achievement list. I tried to get used to the controls and figure out what to do, but just couldn't. Horrible everything IMO. I tried the demo for Dog Days and it felt no different than the first, more shitty controls.

Two Worlds comes close. Glad I never earned an achievement for that game. The controls were... awkward? Hitting enemies didn't seem to work how it should have and was always dying because of it. The movement felt slow like Oblivion.

There are just some games I wouldn't play if you payed me to play them.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:26 AM   #546
PreppieSole23

PreppieSole23's Gamercard
Beijing Olympics 2008 was pretty bad. But, I guess all the olympic games are bad
PreppieSole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:44 AM   #547
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
If you like excessive profanity, play Bulletstorm. That game, my friend, sucks HUGE marbles!
\

Finally someone agrees with me on Bulletstorm that demo was awful. Yay I'm rewarded for being creative about killing. Like wow.

Someone said Kane Dead Men because of the controls. Mate thats the tip of the iceberg.

How about No story,almost forgetable characters,Constant cussing (It makes the cussing in Scarface seem PG 13 rated),cover thats useless as your head sticks out half way for no reason,terrible AI (I've seen AI go from Matrix Marksmen to ''duck walking'' as bullets are flying every were,no joke.)

Yes I absolutley hated Kane and Lynch 2 Dog days. I absolutley hated

Aliens Vs predeator 2010,Brutal Legend

but this game takes the cake.

I still have to boost MP to get my 1k thats all I have left.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 07-06-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:01 AM   #548
rdskns170

the only IS's Gamercard
Some surprise me here:
Bulletstorm? Sure if you don't find being creative in your killing and perverted humor funny then it's not the best game out there, but seriously the worst game you have ever played?

You're telling me you would rather play Hannah Montana???

For me I would have to say:
Kinect Motion Sports
Transformers 2
Sonic Free Riders
Intel Discovered

I would also say these games under certain conditions:
Crackdown without a friend, solo is just a drag and no fun

Unsure:
Oblivion, I don't want to go into another fucking cave, kill whatever's in it, find a journal or some shit and bring it back. Ever. Damn, well I still have the Shivering Isles and the main quest to change my mind. I've put about 45 hours into it now and I would say the first 10 were so bad I was constantly debating on whether the achievements were worht it. Hours 10-35 I was just powering through the guild quests doing the same thing over and over. After 35 hours it got better with the ending to the thieves guild questline, but then the fighters guild went back to being a repetitive drag. For the record I do like Bethesda and I loved Fallout 3 and NV, but this just doesn;t have any qualities that are fun to me.....

Winner(Retail)
Sonic Free Riders
-I don't think they actual set it up to work with a kinect. My family stopped playing within 10 minutes and watched the news instead.

Winner(Arcade)
Intel Discovered
-Sure it was free, but it seems like it was made for 6 year old Kim Kardashian wanna be's. And the fact the the kinect sucked as well didn't help it either....

Last edited by rdskns170; 07-06-2013 at 06:04 AM.
rdskns170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #549
Darth Grif55

Club Deadpool's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
X-Men: The Official Game
Spartacus Legends

I got both games for free & I couldn't even play them for achievements.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #550
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivandebest View Post
LOST VIA DOMUS is really the worst game ever played in my life, it is like I flushed my money through the toilet. I threw the game out of my window.. seriously.
Did you at least get the easy 1000g first? I would have thrown it out the window after that, but it wasn't mine.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #551
Merch

GoodCoffeeJoey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   VGO Gold Medal   1,000 Posts   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
My vote is goes to Dead Space: Ignition

It's basically just three crappy minigames interspaced with an animated comic. The artwork is awful, and the attempts to animate it are laughable. The story despite having four different paths is weak and very inconsistent. One of the minigames is a tron like thing that is both boring and fusterating, another is a tower offence that is boring and impossible to lose, and the last is laser redirection that is actually ok. Overall the only reason to play this turd are the Dead Space 2 unlocks.

Honourable mention for Turning Point.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:11 AM   #552
WRENCHO

WRENCHO's Gamercard
neverdead was a terrible, terrible game. the controls were shitty, the story was shitty, the characters were unimaginative and shitty. the trailer was what pulled me in to the game, it seemed awesome, but hook line and sinker i bought it and i regret it.

WRENCHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #553
BUMMERS8888

A 0 0 0 0 0 A 1's Gamercard
Dead Space Ignition
Old 07-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #554
iHappySlapped

SayYoToPotato's Gamercard
Mutha-fudgin' Football Manager 2008..

... Love the series on the PC, pile of tripe on the 360

Stay trigger happy <3

Playing through:
Forza Horizon (360)

iHappySlapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #555
Fakan

Fakan's Gamercard
Hm, the worst that I've played...

I'm sure Dead Island would have been worth something if I could've played it multiplayer, but I have my doubts it had any redeemable value. Plus the box fu**ing lied about offline co-op.

Fable 2. Argh. Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh. The hate I feel for this game. I let thousands of people die to bring my dog back to life for the tricks achievement or whatever. Having sex with fifteen people at once was chuckle-worthy, though.

Fu** you, Perfect Dark Zero, even if you were $5.95 for the deluxe edition.

Sonic the Hedgehog. I laughed as I died and failed a thousand different ways before I started to cry.

I would say Assassin's Creed 3, but I quit after two hours of non-stop sucking and rampant glitches. So many god-damn glitches. Elder Scroll games don't have this many glitches.
Fakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:17 AM   #556
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Right now, I'm not really enjoying Prey. I got it during the ultimate game sale since it was only $2, and the story is dumb fun, but God, I'm getting a major headache from playing, I don't know why. I'd give it some slack since it's a seven year old game but I recalled I can handle other FPSs like Quake, DOOM, Counterstrike, Halo, Wolfenstein etc.

But I can't deal with Prey.

It's like I have to take painkillers or something as I play, so I can actually have fun with the damn thing. FML
Old 07-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #557
ToCliche

to cliche's Gamercard
I a solute my hated brink the game was so little effort I would have snapped it over my knee
ToCliche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #558
sasha8910

sasha8910's Gamercard
Dark sector and Legendary.
sasha8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #559
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Having played over 350 games, I can honestly say I enjoyed nearly all of them to some degree, I'm very easy going, one game I hated though, and my answer to this question would have to be Mirrors Edge, I know people love it, but I hated the game with a passion, it's difficulty for all achievements add to the hate even more, I don't like anything about it.

So yeah, Mirrors Edge.

I know I can max this game, but it's been put off for years cos I don't like it lol.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #560
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Having played over 350 games, I can honestly say I enjoyed nearly all of them to some degree, I'm very easy going, one game I hated though, and my answer to this question would have to be Mirrors Edge, I know people love it, but I hated the game with a passion, it's difficulty for all achievements add to the hate even more, I don't like anything about it.

So yeah, Mirrors Edge.

I know I can max this game, but it's been put off for years cos I don't like it lol.
Surely it's not the game you actually hate the most in your 350 game collection?

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #561
TERMINATOR 2452

TERMINATOR 2452's Gamercard
im not sure what games bad but it looks like you have not tryed NAIL'D as you have not listed it, i recommend you try it and you can add it as a bad game .
Old 07-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #562
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Surely it's not the game you actually hate the most in your 350 game collection?

It is mate, It's shit, I get the concept, but it's effectively just running about like a pillock doing sod all that means anything. Plus I'm shit at it.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #563
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
It is mate, It's shit, I get the concept, but it's effectively just running about like a pillock doing sod all that means anything. Plus I'm shit at it.
Haha fair enough man. The game has a really nice theme and setting but I got bored and even stuck on it pretty soon.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #564
Chmielok

Chmielok's Gamercard
Perfect Dark Zero was anything but perfect. Its achievements were ridiculous and the gameplay... had this game for one day maybe, I gave it back to my friend, as soon as I saw him :P
There's also a game, that disappointed me completely - Too Human. Demo version was cool, but the rest of the game... no fun, just boring clicking and weird controls.
Chmielok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #565
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
From what I've played, it has to be Game Room. I refuse to even look at that horrible thing again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Big advantage of a console? Don't have to play with "PC master race" idiots.

Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #566
Azraelx

Azraelx1979ad's Gamercard
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

For me, I take into account whether or not I can swap the sticks for southpaw setup.

It greatly annoys me when there are FPS's that only allow traditional right handed control setting.

There were several other games that did this, and I simply could not play it. (XIII, Bioshock 1, to name a few)

I dunno, maybe there's something wrong with me.

But if I can't physically play a game I have to throw it in my "worst" category.
Azraelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:03 AM   #567
Hayduke

Haywood1369's Gamercard
^^^^ this guy makes sense
Hayduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #568
Hayduke

Haywood1369's Gamercard
I also want to put banjo kazooie out there
Hayduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #569
Thracian

Lord Townicus's Gamercard
Out of the ones I've played definitely Brink with Bodycount a distant second.
Thracian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:27 PM   #570
Billamus

Billamus's Gamercard
Brink was not THAT bad, I mean there have been some stinkers, I mean hanna montana, my horse and me 2, alone in the dark. but I guess brink definitely deserves some recognition as not living to potential.