PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Prince of Persia
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #31
rsmorais

rsmorais's Gamercard
Already had played the trilogy from PS2 and bought this game (still don't played) but hopes be similar.
rsmorais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #32
brownstar ninja

brownstar ninja's Gamercard
The game itself isn't THAT bad, still crap...BUT THE FUCKING DLC IS SHIT...it's even more repetitive than just the game...the dlc is shit, you see the same mini boss like 5 times and you see the "level boss" like 3 times...ugh i'm playing it right now and i want to throw my controller every 5 minutes because it's so stupid...
Old 07-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #33
T3MP3R

Logoped25's Gamercard
I actually like this game, it relaxes me. When I get frustrated from playing other games, I just play PoP and collect some seeds.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Paperklip81

T3MP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #34
Assassino187

assassino187's Gamercard
yes

By a million miles the worst game ever! Jumps are ridiculous as the character goes wherever it wants, why would I want left when the platform is straight ahead and an abyss on the left. Did anyone even test the game. Wow I usually complete games in no time as will use days off and play non stop, this one 10 mins every week is my max, had it for 2 months done 5 areas. With the don't die 100 times means you keep reloading by exiting to menu n reloading somewhere you didn't save at. I say Hannah Montana stands head and shoulders above this shit
Assassino187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:05 PM   #35
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Seems like mixed views. Well I picked it up for 5, and can't say it will be a terrible waste of money when I do get round to it and not like it. Probably get the dlc to 1250g it as well. Just to get a little bit more time from it.

Strangely, I've never played a prince of Persia game before. So I'm new to the series.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #36
Alkazhar

Alkazhar's Gamercard
Theres no accounting for taste but its definitely not the worst game ever
Alkazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #37
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
I'm seriously hating this game, but I'm a completionist so gotta finish it off before I sell it.
I hate that it's so repetitive. Find your way to the boss, fight, collect light seeds, repeat.

Fight controls are so crap, they not at all fluid so why they bothered implementing an extensive combo system is beyond me.

SUPER RANT: Consecutive blocking designed to piss you off, unstoppable combo strings that end up with you getting thrown against the edge/wall, QTE's!?!? Who thought these were a great idea!?!? Slow movement forcing you to advance with block that also means you are at a disadvantage cos you will attack slower. HATE HATE HATE

Level design is actually okay, but it feels so automatic cos all you need to do is point, press a button and the AI will do the rest...boring

Learning more about Elika involves a silly and unnecessary banter where they just stand there and yap....boring

If it wasn't for the art style and level design this game would suck major ballsack. So the artist's and designers deserve a beer and pat on the back. To everyone else, BOOOOOOOOO!

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #38
zarda1

Zarda1's Gamercard
yup worst game ever.
zarda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #39
Sumo Marri

Sumo Marri's Gamercard
I used to replay the original trilogy on PS2 allllllllllllllllll the time. This game is embarrassing. It really is awful. I hate now that when I say I like Prince of Persia I have to specify "but not the new one on Xbox." Just like Tenchu. Humping a brand name to get a bad game played, bleh.
Sumo Marri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #40
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
It's a good game, not the best but it's still a fun game. The only downside was the Epilogue, i found it frustrating and pretty glitchy, things would go wrong far too often for me but if i did those things in the main game i would be fine. Good game but the Epilogue kinda sucked.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:53 AM   #41
Slowhunt

Slowhunt's Gamercard
I fucking hate this game.
I never usually hate a game I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to games - but this one tries every ounce of patience I have
Slowhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:11 AM   #42
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Not the best but it could have better controls and the playability was at best dismal.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #43
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Playing this again tonight. Totally love this game.

"Everything we've ever known. It's all hanging by a thread, Garrus."

Razor's EdgeDark WitnessRequiem

Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #44
rymajn

rymajn's Gamercard
Extremely repetitive, but I had fun playing it. Definitely not one of my favorites, but I didn't think it was all too bad.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #45
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Well I got this game for 6$ new at toys r us

I'm a huge prince of Persia fan. I remember playing the epic ps2 ones years ago

I got an hour in and said this sucks. Who the fuck wants to collect pointless shit to advance the story. I gave up at level 2 haven't played it in months. Its in the sell pile bow.

The platforming sucks I jump only to somehow miss the damned ledge.

One of the worst games I ever played. People bragging on this game need to play the orgibal trilogy this one had nothing in common with those. The combat sucks and I miss the awesome time powers from pop sands of time.
"
The prince in this one was so annoying. Original prince wad badass

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 09-06-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote