PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
steh37

steh37's Gamercard
how do u kill last boss

this isnt the easiest game . am now stuck on vylgakx how do you kill him. also how do i get health from the red areas??please help
steh37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
DangerousHill

DangerousHill's Gamercard
I used Jetray and just kept hitting the right trigger to attack him, then retreat. Once his shield comes up move to the red columns and wait for him to attack. He smashes the column and releases health. Just repeat for the 3 columns and he'll be beaten... quite easy really
DangerousHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
steh37

steh37's Gamercard
thanks will dig it out n try again
steh37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
montana97

montana97's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I used the black and pink guy, so when your at a distance to him you can use the laser beam special move to drain him down faster when hes chasing you, and when he was ready to charge at you i switched to the red devil guy to strafe from his charge
montana97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:16 AM   #5
Knivesz

Send a message via AIM to Knivesz

lRX7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousHill View Post
I used Jetray and just kept hitting the right trigger to attack him, then retreat. Once his shield comes up move to the red columns and wait for him to attack. He smashes the column and releases health. Just repeat for the 3 columns and he'll be beaten... quite easy really

Thanks that worked beautifully

My gamertag is spelled 'LRX7' its not an "i"

Knivesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
djhepcat

DJHepcat's Gamercard
I used Echo Echo, then the Freezing Moth guy, then Echo Echo, then moth guy. his ice spikes were very effective against the other enemies.
djhepcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
JJBDude

Send a message via MSN to JJBDude

JJBDude48's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Was finding it difficult until I used Jetray and it became very easy. I kept spamming Y on him and blocking when he did his sword attack. Once his minions come try to kill them as quick as possible as they are what cause the most problems.

I really am surprised how much easier it was with Jetray, glad the game is done now.
JJBDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
Bum Commando

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
maybe you should try sucking less?
Bum Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
Avin180

Avin180's Gamercard
I just went as far as possible from Vilgax and spammed Chromostone's RT Laserbeam move. I didn't really care much for the minions. Vilgax eventually kills them off. Plus, while I do the Laserbeam thingy i'm invincible toward his minions.
Avin180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #10
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum Commando View Post
maybe you should try sucking less?
Maybe you should try to be less of a f*cking @$$hole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousHill View Post
This is what I did today, and I did it my second try. Just be sure to retreat quickly after each hit because he will f*ck your world up quick.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #11
N00delsuppe

Antr0p0phagus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
What worked best for me, was using Echo Echo (the small robot form) and make two clones (press twice). Let the clones attack Vilgax, and if necessary make new ones, if the other ones die. In the mean time try to get close to the red pipes, because as soon, as your clones beat him up enough, he'll charge at you and run into the pipe, getting hurt, plus giving you some health, if you stay close enough to the pipe. Now I moved around killing the minions as quickly as possible. Try to use your special attacks. (I guess you can chose an alien form of your liking, but I would go with either Goop -the slimey one- or Big Chill -the ice breathing, moth like form-) Once all minions are defeated repeat all that two more times.
If you do that, Vilgax is a joke and easily beaten.
Hope that helps!

N00delsuppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:50 PM   #12
Killerchronic

Ki11erC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00delsuppe View Post
What worked best for me, was using Echo Echo (the small robot form) and make two clones (press twice). Let the clones attack Vilgax, and if necessary make new ones, if the other ones die. In the mean time try to get close to the red pipes, because as soon, as your clones beat him up enough, he'll charge at you and run into the pipe, getting hurt, plus giving you some health, if you stay close enough to the pipe. Now I moved around killing the minions as quickly as possible. Try to use your special attacks. (I guess you can chose an alien form of your liking, but I would go with either Goop -the slimey one- or Big Chill -the ice breathing, moth like form-) Once all minions are defeated repeat all that two more times.
If you do that, Vilgax is a joke and easily beaten.
Hope that helps!
This worked better for me than the others above, although i used the lazer beam person to fight minions, his punch combo is fast and the prismatic ball wipes out alot in 1 hit.
30k Hit - 05/07/10
40k Hit - 13/09/10
50K Hit - 31/05/11
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote