PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Darkest of Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-18-2013, 01:05 AM   #1
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
WARNING: be extra careful when loading save

Alright, so here's the story. I picked this game up for 5$ and knew it was terrible. When I go into terrible games thinking the worst, sometimes I'll get some fun out of it, so I popped it in and started.

Beyond the terrible ... well everything, I was getting a bit of enjoyment out of the game. I stopped playing at level 9 and left it for today.

When I booted it up, I accidently hit "new game" on a whim because I had been playing Fallout, and "load game" is first on the list in that one. TERRIBLE MISTAKE.

Everything I did yesterday, all the suffering through nine levels, was erased. No "Are you sure you want to overwrite the save?" or any warning at all, and everything is gone.

Please be wary to select load game to avoid this frustration, I am pretty upset over this and thought it needed to be posted (I didn't see it on the front page).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
SWAG!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There is a part of the game where is shows you which way you need to go. I remember I kept running to the location and freezing every single time. Come to find out your supposed to go the other way because the game is retarded. So glad I got my 1000 and was done with that P.O.S. I've played worse games, but this one is somewhere near the top.

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #3
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
I only froze once, so guess I got lucky. Anyways, to avoid this problem again, I beat the entire game in one sitting in just under 5 and a half hours. Wish I knew to run past every fight when I first played it, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
SWAG!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote