Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dark
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
Easy 1000?

so is it an easy 1000 as we expected and is it any good? Hearing mixed reviews, don't wanna waste 25 pounds on a frustrating glitchfest
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:20 AM   #2
schmageggey92

I believe it is. I'm seeing alot of 100% probabl just run through it on easy, if u miss something u can probably just level select.
schmageggey92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Looooove level select.
Greatest line of code ever written.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:32 AM   #4
schmageggey92

Ur fucking telling me. Greatest video game feature ever created
schmageggey92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge's Gamercard
*** SPOILERS ***

Really easy 1000. My official game time was like 5 hours though that doesn't include a bunch of reloads. You could probably get the 1k in ten hours or less.

At the beginning of chapter 6 make sure to save your friend Pete. I didn't the first time and thought it was just a scripted part of the plot as that achievement is secret and he died right as I was at the button to save him.
Tower Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #6
WORLDEATER

WORLDEATER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
That's crazy, I saved him because I thought if he died you would have to reload the checkpoint.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #7
discostu1337

discostu1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Game is insanely difficult, even following a guide and playing on Easy. It is such a poorly made game that you will constantly be reloading checkpoint after checkpoint, and it takes me about 2-3 hours to finish a level, and that's with giving up on 100% stealth on the second level. Huge pile of crap.
discostu1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
Azrael008uk

Azrael008uk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by discostu1337 View Post
Game is insanely difficult, even following a guide and playing on Easy. It is such a poorly made game that you will constantly be reloading checkpoint after checkpoint, and it takes me about 2-3 hours to finish a level, and that's with giving up on 100% stealth on the second level. Huge pile of crap.
No. It's not brilliant but it's a decent old school stealth game.

It should not be taking you so long to get through these levels ESPECIALLY if you're not going for 100% stealth. This sort of game requires patience. Not the every enduring patience of a saint but perhaps more than many of todays players (and reviewers) actually posess.

pixels
Azrael008uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #9
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This game is very easy to complete. If you watch the stealth playtru videos your golden. Once you upgrade your guy and playing on easy you should blast tru it. The only thing that took me some time was getting tru the first level without rasing any alarms.
Old 07-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #10
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
is it for certain that you can chapter select? if so is anything missable in the game, for anyone who has 1k'd it could you confirm it, i would like to just have a run through on easy and then go back and get what i missed so im just looking for some imformation first.

thanks.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:25 AM   #11
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by discostu1337 View Post
I agree, this game is garbage. Hitman Absolution on Professional was easier than this game on easy. I am hating every second of it. I have all achievements but level select chapter 1 is ridiculous. I have played the same parts, over, and over, and over and over again. Literally spent my entire day off trying chapter 1 without alarm. Almost 9pm and I still can't do it. Be aware, this game is NOT easy.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #12
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I agree, this game is garbage.
I've played worst hehe but I got the game FOR FREE so I can't really complain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Literally spent my entire day off trying chapter 1 without alarm. Almost 9pm and I still can't do it. Be aware, this game is NOT easy.
I had no problems with this except for the very last part but only because I rushed too hard and the checkpoint is wide spreaded as you already have mentioned. If you take your time it's quite doable and not hard at all.

As for the easy 100% I'd say a YES, definitely possible in one day! I completed it within exactly 10h.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 09-14-2013 at 10:09 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #13
Gleylancer

Send a message via AIM to Gleylancer Send a message via MSN to Gleylancer

Gleylancer's Gamercard
This game is insanely hard even on easy difficulty. I've been on chapter 1 for close to 5 hours now and I've been progressing very very patiently, but the second you are discovered, you're certainly gonna die, restart and lose half an hour of progress.

Gleylancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #14
WiltonStreet

WiltonStreet's Gamercard
So this game is hard in a good way or a OMFGIHATETHISGAME$@~#!!!11!! way? I'm guessing it's the latter

Downloaded today. Good to hear the achievements won't take too long with a guide. Will probably bash through it one quiet afternoon when I'm in an achievement hunting mood!
WiltonStreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
tormond

Tormond's Gamercard
It isn't too terrible as long as you are patient. The "detect" seems to be a bit weird at times but honestly with the exception of the "just a ghost" achievement (mainly due to the atrocious checkpoints) it is a pretty simple game. Just be aware that there appears to be no time frame you can actually be seen, noise you can make, etc with the alarm system. Sometimes go can step on glass from halfway across the room and they hear and come running. Other times you can kill 2 guards standing beside each other and the other won't notice when the first goes down. Took me 7 hours to complete the game with all achievements but just a ghost and another hour or so or frustration replaying chapter 1 for that one.
tormond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:23 AM   #16
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiltonStreet View Post
So this game is hard in a good way or a OMFGIHATETHISGAME$@~#!!!11!! way? I'm guessing it's the latter
The first chapter is difficult since you don't have many powers. Once you put some points into powers, it becomes much easier.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #17
NShepherd N7

NShepherd N7's Gamercard
Blech. So much for going full stealth in this game. It'll drop you in a room of 20 guys without a checkpoint in sight. Wouldn't be so bad except for every once in a while I'll find a guy that CAN'T be sneaked up on, as he'll instantly be alert when you get nearby. Have to kill him from far away or ignore.
NShepherd N7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #18
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Started the game, so far stuck on first mission's boss fight, last area. It just sucks that after going through the initial stages (without a video guide, mind you, I experimented and found a way through somehow), you get spotted right before killing the boss, and have to redo the 30 minutes required to get to him.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:50 AM   #19
XxNocturnalxX

ARK Nocturnus's Gamercard
I just completed it. Its an easy 1000G but the game SUCKS! its a complete shit. Just rent and get the achievements then throw it away
XxNocturnalxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #20
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
Started the game, so far stuck on first mission's boss fight, last area. It just sucks that after going through the initial stages (without a video guide, mind you, I experimented and found a way through somehow), you get spotted right before killing the boss, and have to redo the 30 minutes required to get to him.
I did that part 2 times. then 3rd I just completed it. No way I was going trough all that for one achievement. I could have completed another easy game in the same time it would take for that 1 achievement. I used a guide, didn't help much on that part.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #21
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I just noticed this thread today, but I completed the game awhile back and really didn't have any problems with it (well, other than it being a pretty mediocre game).

I 100% stealthed the 1st level with only a few reloads. And I'm not saying that to be one of those "This game is easy, you guys just suck" dick holes, I just didn't realize that the first level was giving people so many problems.

Now I wonder what parts people were getting stuck on, but the thread's so old, there'll likely be no response...