PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Walking Dead > 400 Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
KevmonD

disk

I have the first five chapters of the Walking Dead game on a disk. Should I wait for this new chapter to also come out on a disk or should I just buy it now?
KevmonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
It all depends. Are you eager to play The Walking Dead: 400 Days? If so, then you should purchase it now. If not, then you should wait for it to come out on a disc. Although nothing has been said to my knowledge about whether or not The Walking Dead: 400 Days will be being released in disc form, so you could be waiting forever. I personally don't think that they will re-release the disc version for just one DLC though, so you should probably just purchase it now if you want to play it, in my opinion.

Avatar & Signature Created By Rajeanero

Last edited by Andre16182; 07-12-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #3
ToCliche

to cliche's Gamercard
Buy it on live marketplace. This is by far the best episode. It was my favorite and had many twist you should get it asap if you liked the previous chapters
ToCliche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:59 PM   #4
Nathan WV10

Send a message via MSN to Nathan WV10

x Nathan Wv10 x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToCliche View Post
Buy it on live marketplace. This is by far the best episode. It was my favorite and had many twist you should get it asap if you liked the previous chapters
I don't think this is anywhere near long enough to put on a disk but definitely worth purchasing.

Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig and Rajeanero for the avatar
Nathan WV10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
Redemption Mode

Makaveli x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevmonD View Post
I have the first five chapters of the Walking Dead game on a disk. Should I wait for this new chapter to also come out on a disk or should I just buy it now?
To those whom have The Walking Dead on disk, DO NOT be discouraged on buying the DLC, fearing that it will NOT play. IT WILL play from the disc. Like any other DLC not on the disc, all you have to do is download it. The Episode is good enough to download now.

As Andre16182 pointed out, I don't think Taletell will re-release the disc version just for one DLC.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:48 PM   #6
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption Mode View Post
To those whom have The Walking Dead on disk, DO NOT be discouraged on buying the DLC, fearing that it will NOT play. IT WILL play from the disc. Like any other DLC not on the disc, all you have to do is download it. The Episode is good enough to download now.

As Andre16182 pointed out, I don't think Taletell will re-release the disc version just for one DLC.
No, but what they might do in the future is release a disc with Seasons 1 & 2 and 400 days on it.
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote