|05-01-2013, 01:22 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Top 5 Video Game Weapons
5. The Keyblade: Kingdom Hearts
It can open things and stab people in the face. Seriously, what more could you want?
4. Energy Sword: Halo
Swish swish, kill kill! The best weapon to decimate little 12 year old noobs with!
3. Hidden Blades: Assassin's Creed
Stealth, murder, and well, that should be enough.
2. AK-47: Call of Duty
It just makes you feel like a badass shooting this gun.
1. Magical Hands: Any Game With Magical Hands
Being able to electrocute, burn, or any other magic thing to your enemies just by using your hands is just amazing.
|05-01-2013, 02:20 AM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: La Crosse, WI
I'm doing this list with nostalgia in mind and personal favorites.
5. Cloud's Buster Sword - FF VII: The iconic sword from what most consider the top FF.
4. Ebony & Ivory - DMC Series: Dante's trusty twosome. This is more of a personal choice for me.
3. Lancer - GOW series: Chainsaw + Gun = nuff said
2. Hidden Blades - AC series: nothinng like up close and personal
My number 1 is split and I will explain why during my comment.
1a. Blades of Chaos/Blades of Athena - GOW series: Kick ass swords attached to an unstoppable force kills gods win win all around.
1b. Spirit Camera - Fatal Frame series: I added this weapon because it's the only real one you get during the games. It can be very powerful, but it still makes you feel very vulnerable. Not many weapons can do that. So this is a personal pick for me along with Kratos' main weapons.
|05-27-2013, 11:30 PM||#4|
Wot r u casul??!??
Join Date: Mar 2012
1) Any legendary weapon in Borderlands 1-2
2) Galil (Black Ops)
3) Energy Sword (Halo)
4) Hidden Blade
5) The old fashioned weapons in Red Dead Redemption
|06-04-2013, 06:17 PM||#7|
Join Date: Oct 2009
5. Shotgun (Halo series)
4. Sniper Rifle (Halo series)
3. Scattershot (Halo 4)
2. Explosive Shotgun (GTA IV: TBOGT)
1. SC-20K (Splinter Cell series)
Retail Games Completed: 22
XBLA Games Completed: 13
50k GS reached on 12/28/13
Currently achievement hunting on:
Mafia II DLC
Bully: Scholarship Edition
|06-30-2013, 05:32 PM||#9|
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United States
5. The Gunblade - just because
4. The Buster Sword - it looks like you mean business
3. The Hidden Blade - one of my all-time faves
2. The BFG - I'm a traditionalist
1. The Lancer - chainsawing enemies NEVER gets old to me
|06-30-2013, 05:55 PM||#10|
I would have to say my top 5 would be:
Kingdom Hearts Keyblades
Lancer from Gears of War
Energy Sword from Halo
The Ray gun in COD Zombies
cant think of my 5th one just yet
Thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er for the sig and Rajeanero for the avatar
|06-30-2013, 09:21 PM||#11|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river
1. Gatling Gun - RE2, a friggin gatling gun, seriously.
2. SR25SD - SOCOM, one of the greatest rifles ever in the greatest shooter ever
3. Bow - FC3/FC3 Blood Dragon, traditional power
4. Battle Axe - Dead Rising 1
5. Gunblade - FFVIII.. it's a sword, that shoots bullets!
|07-03-2013, 07:11 PM||#13|
Join Date: Jul 2013
5 - the hunting trap in Assassins Creed 3
The counters you can do with that thing are brutal and awesome
4 - Shotgun in Bioshock: Infinite
Had this gun from start to finish, saved my life every time
3 - Ballista in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Nothing is more satisfying in Hardcore S&D than blowing someones head off with this thing
2 - Bow and Arrow in Far Cry 3
I have an obsession with Green Arrow (and no I don't like GA in Injustice, what is up with his stance??), and being a rich playboy getting stranded on an island filled with drug lords is the setting for both Far Cry and Green Arrows origin stories, so combine both and become the Hero that Rook Island deserves
1 - Fists in any Assassins Creed game
Once you get used to the combat system, it's actually quite hard to lose against any number of opponents, but there is something about facing 50 enemies, empty handed, like a badass and walking away 10 minutes later through piles of dead bodies
|07-08-2013, 04:16 AM||#14|
Join Date: Mar 2011
My Top 5 Weapons
5. Combat Shotgun (Fallout 3) - Something about that gun got me every time I blew someone's head off.
4. Shotgun (Halo 3) - Best feeling was to go on sprees with this bad boy.
3. Silverballers (Hitman series) - Some of the most iconic weapons there has ever been.
2. Lancer (Gears of War series) - Never got tired of pumping 50 bullets out that fast and then seamlessly slicing someone in half.
1. Plasma Cutter (Dead Space) - The little weapon that could, was so amazing in every way. Definitely the favorite.
|07-25-2013, 07:30 AM||#18|
Join Date: May 2009
5- Superballer : Destroy All Humans 2
4- Orphan Launcher : Deathspank 3 The Baconing
3- Lincoln's Repeater : Fallout 3
2- Shark Bait Gun : Saints Row 3
1- Super Sheep : Worms Armageddon
Letsgowings.com Detroit Red Wings Fan Site Moderator
ChurchOfMabusRadio.com Site/Forum Admin
NHL 14 Leaguegaming.com CHL GM Kootenay Ice
|09-07-2013, 03:36 AM||#20|
Join Date: Aug 2013
1. Gravity Hammer - Halo Games
2. Legendary Daedric Sword - TES V: Skyrim
3. Pony Rainbow Fart Gun - Red Faction Armageddon
4. Diamond Sword - Minecraft
5. Thunder Gun - COD: Black Ops
|10-06-2013, 01:40 AM||#21|
Join Date: Jul 2013
My top 5 video game weapons would have to be:
5. Hidden Blade - Assassin's Creed : Perfect for stealth killing.
4. Gravity Hammer - Halo Reach : Awesome over powered hammer.
3. The Devastator - Duke Nukem Forever : It's pretty much 2 quick-firing RPG's glued together!
2. Hammer of Dawn - Gears of War : Satellite-guided laser, what more is there to ask for.
1. The Penetrator - Saints Row 3 : Because it's fun to whack random people with a giant purple dildo ...
~Credit to TheRealRedX for the awesome signature~
Retail (100%) = 6 ~ XBLA (100%) = 1
Achievements = 1009/1668 (60.49%)
Gamerscore = 21,515/36,215 (59.41%)
Currently working on = GTA IV
|10-21-2013, 10:27 PM||#22|
Join Date: Jun 2010
5. Gravity Gun (Half-Life 2)
4. Nail Gun (F.E.A.R.)
3. Redeemer (Unreal Tournament)
2. Ice Spell (Dark Messiah of Might and Magic)
1. Dislocator (Destroy All Humans!)
Didn't really know what order to put them in but these are five weapons I've had an awesome time with, some brings back memories :,)
|11-26-2013, 03:55 PM||#24|
The Uranium Queen
Join Date: Nov 2012
5 - Psychokinesis - Destroy All Humans
Oh, the happy hours of authority-flinging that weapon brought me... *sigh*
4 - Buns, meat patties, and lettuce - Burgertime
You haven't lived until you've squashed an obnoxious dancing wiener with a slab of meat.
3 - Camera - Fatal Frame
What better way to recover from a horrific experience than reliving it through a scrapbook?
2 - Wabbajack - Oblivion and Skyrim
Who doesn't want to turn a daedra into a pweddy widdle bunny wabbit?
1 - Insults!! - The Secret of Monkey Island
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
Spokeswoman of Clumsy Lefties International